A rare and blistering sun shines down on grace cathedral farts

>A rare and blistering sun shines down on grace cathedral farts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AvzUb0UMjrU
youtube.com/watch?v=4czaQZdo6OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you nut and caroline keeps sucking
I love that Mark became a stock photo

thanks for reminding me to give benji a 1 on rym

>talk to Mark after his show
>tell him Old Ramon is my favorite album of his
>now I'm playing drums for him on tour
dammit mark

What is the Old Ramon stuff a reference to? Did he go on a rant telling people to listen to Old Ramon or something?

I've only listened to Red House Painters and am afraid to listen to any of his new solo stuff because I hear it's so bad. I feel like listening to it would retroactively make all his RHP stuff bad. They're one of my favorite bands from my teen years and I don't want the memory to be tainted.

this one time i went down on a girl and goddamn if it aint taste of panera bread

It's the only RHP album he really talks about in his lyrics

This is a good song to get into his new sound if you like his old stuff, his new stuff is a lot more interesting (and arguably better) m.youtube.com/watch?v=AvzUb0UMjrU

Please Listen to Ghosts of the Great Highway and April, Benji is ok and Tiny Cities has it's moments

but stay away from his last 3 albums.

Would you wear this?

Benji is one of his last three albums

Down Colorful Hill is the greatest album ever released.

The best Sun Kil Moon album is like an 8/10 at max.

The one with Jesu, I included

No but I'd wear this

I would wear that but my body doesn't look like his :(

Down colorful hill and Ocean Beach are the only two albums that I think are better than most SKM albums (I don't like among the leaves and UT is disappointing to say the least) but yeah DCH is his best album

Me neither :(

Also Down Colorful Hill, the song is a masterpiece, took a little bit of an attention span for me to get it, but now it's my favorite of his.

It's even more powerful after 24 and MB because it feels so liberating. The last "like empty roofs" gets me everytime.

>6:34

does this work?

Bump

Anyone miss February or so when markposting was at its prime?

Yes

I miss February because I could listen to Red House Painters, Gorecki, and Deathconciousness and sulk in myself.
Now it's lighter and warmer and I have to give that up for the more breezy hopelessness of Giles Corey and Dave Bixby.

Anyone else miss winter?

I never understood the seasonal music meme. I listen to the same artists all year round

No Yeezus has more in common with his new album because of how shitposty and inaccessible it is

But UT was where people D R O P P E D him, and was him just trying to be weird, like yeezus, and Common as light is him focusing and actually being very interesting, but I guess it works with YEezus as well

Are you implying TLOP is better than Yeezus and TLOP isn't also shitposty

Im not saying either, but CAS is better than UT personally

But some artists just don't work in some seasons.

Deja Entendu and The Devil & God are my Autumn albums of choice, Bright Eyes is for spring, Have a Nice Life is for when it's dark and tense outside.

RHP somehow works all the time though

I listen to DCH at any time

I like Brand New as well and never found it odd to listen to them during a certain season.

I think every animal collective album except sung tongs is like a warm summer night

No one listens to Old Ramon and the band worked hard to get it released so I sense a hint of bitterness
Also Mark has almost disavowed/moved on from his old work because a lot of it is emotions only a 24-28 year old sad guy would write and he obviously isn't that way anymore but Old Ramon is a lot less of this and more general folk rock which I think he can still kind of vibe with.

godtier meme

>when you nut and caroline keeps sucking
more like this one

It's a shame because Old Ramon is unironically my second favorite RHP album.

It definitely has some classics on it
>Wop-a-Din-Din
>Byrd Joel
>Michigan
>Void
>Kavita
Very slept on album, perfect music for driving around in the summer with the windows down, hot sun on your face and the cool air of the wind in your hair.

Anyone got a copy of ghosts of the gay highway

What the fuck.

I meant a mega download

Yeah it was like a limited promo thing

he unironically looks pretty cool when he plays guitar and sings

youtube.com/watch?v=4czaQZdo6OM

This exactly.

I feel like Im the only one that thinks of Sung Tongs as a summer album, it sounds like a warm summer midday/afternoon of mowing the lawn, mostly beacuse thats what id do while listening to it

>Bright Eyes for grad students (14 points)
>This sounds like a mellow HUM song (9 points)

Why do I even check the comments

Bump

>bumping a thread like this

yuck

*deletes everything from his discography except the song 'glenn tipton'*

listen to his new stuff, it's honestly not nearly as bad as everyone on Sup Forums is making it out to be. Sup Forums actually used to really like his new stuff and then they changed their mind it seems because he got fat and his songwriting methods were getting a bit old.

Is that David Thomas?

Markposting prompt: Mark's shirt buttons come undone.

>Went to Wendys today to get some burgers and fries
>Maybe i'll get a frosty too, those look nice
>Caroline has been gone for a few nights, hope she isn't with a younger guy
>I can't come anymore, so if she is i know why
>After a ate a few baconators and large fries
>the zipper on my jeans, flow off, opens my fly
>My tighty whiteys have a piss stain right on the crotch, yellow stain bright
>as i got up to grab my broken zipper, my pants ripped in the back
>I haven't had that problem since I ate a bunch of crabs, at Joe's Crab Shack
>As I got up to see the damage, my shirt buttons came undone
>The whole restaurant got to see my belly flop over my jeans
>Crotch
>Joes Crab Shack
>Frosty
>The years have not treated me well, I'm older now and my heart doesn't work as good as it used too, i can't remember name of people i've met 100 times, I'm so fucking worried about dying these next few years, what legacy do I leave behind? Will people remember me 20 years from now? or am I just a passing fad, with CD's in bargain bins, just a a musician lost in time.
>Used part of my ripped pants as toilet paper after i took a mean wendys shit.

its honestly probably because of p4k, his new stuff is really great, you just have to let it grow on you

>it's the user who hits us with the feels-fuckup combo at the end
You're my favorite markposter. Keep doing god's work.

Thanks man, i think i found my calling