18 and still sleep in bed with my mother

18 and still sleep in bed with my mother.

How do you sleep with all the people coming and going?

Fuck you fag!

Do it.

Mom's don't last forever, and when she's gone you'll wish you had spent more time with her.

Let her hold you like she did when you were a baby.

She wants you dipshit, that's the only way she wouldn't mention how fucking weird it is.

How is it weird?

it's just uncommon, if it's platonic that's cool too. just don't every mention it to anybody in public or they will rip you a new one

>Not seeing this for the b8 it is.

Pics of milf w timestamp, please sir.

Wtf this isn't bait.
I just wanted to see how other people feel about it.

then
>Pics of milf w timestamp, please sir.
or no talkie, talkie.

When did you guys stop sleeping in your mothers bed?

I never slept in my mothers bed.

I think it was about 18...months.

ever pretend to be sleeping with your dick "accidentally out" with a morning wood?

No but she always has her breast hanging out on accident that makes me diamonds.

why not try it just to see what happens. pretend youre gointo bed early one night so she walks in on you sleepin with your dick hard :P keep your eyes closed, or have a dim light on so she cant see you squinting. I've done it b4 at a friends house with his mom at a sleep over. She'll stare at it or even touch it :D trust me

you gatta really sell the sleeping act tho. relax your face, make your lip hang with mouth slightly open. the whole 9 yards. also sleep in a relaxed pose or on your side. Not straight like a board.

and breathe deeply like a sleeping person would. She can hear that,

I don't want to ruin sleeping with her though.

are you sexually atracted to her ?
what does your dad think about this ?

Kinda(she's a little over weight) and he's dead.

how old is she ? please describe her
whats her attitude to you ?

41.she looks very pretty but is a little chubby and has blonde hair. She's just very protective of me and feels like she's going to lose me.

Basically this.

i bet that if you wanted to you could fuck her
are you an only son ?

Sadly no. I have one brother.

younger ?
what does he think about you sleeping with your mom ?

He's 24 and he just thinks it's weird.

so your mom was a teenage mother ?

Your mom probably has her first kid at 17. Meaning you're more than likely older than the first cock she got to finish in her. It's free game ,user.

wait
your moms a slut

She's only been with my dad.

she gave birth at 17?

KEK

Yea what's so weird about that? It happens.

Have you considered sex with your mother, or is it the most christian thing

I suppose he doesn't live with you guys anymore, does he?

Also where the fuck does your father sleep? Is he ok with your situation or is he very cautious?

Really Gay

1. We just feel safer together.
2.Dads dead and brother still lives with us

You feel safer together?
In what kinda burglar-supermurderer-kingdom do you live?

Please fuck your mom op.

Try feeling up her tits when she's asleep.

I would have a difficult time if my mom was hot though, I'd get a raging hardon and try to spoon her. So OP hasn't ever really tried anything with his mom then?

I can't risk our relationship for sexual desires. Only if she shows signs of wanting to have sex.

You say it as if you were the only one who did

Same reason I don't spoon. Shes hot but a little chubby.

Syria

We've been through a lot nigger.

Don't be a child about it, it's not like your going to kick in the door, fully erect and plow her into submission.
Just slowly start to touch more, spoon her, rub her back in the night. Get a hard on and be unapologetic, she'll start to get comfortable with your actions and you can experience one of the greatest feelings either of you can know in a lifetime.

Idk were best friends it might change everything for better or worse.

Well man, it sounds to me like you both could benefit from a little release. If I may ask are you trying to escape or wait out all the turmoil?

lol seriously though
race relgion country

escape

just go slow like walk in undies or nude an be non chalent, talk about sex, get alil more close..inch by inch

Fucking shitty... I'm so ashamed of my country sometimes, land of opportunity indeed...
But! I will say that I slept with my mom until 14, I'm pretty sure she was grooming me to please her, furthest we ever got was me grinding on her in the middle of the night. My dick rubbing in and out of her panties. God that was the hottest thing I can imagine, I'm still fucked in the head from it. Shame it couldn't have gone any farther...

She wants the D

13, wished she was attractive because I know I could have gotten into a sexual relationship.

I don't get it

what country are you from?
your race?
your relgion?

were you serious that you are in syria right now

great advice, just start slow and get her thinking about sexual context when you two are together. Make her see you as a young male giving her sexual attention. Only boxers when she is around, show off your masculine side a bit.

Make sure she knows you are there for her, start doing some things that she would normally do if it requires physical labor.

She will gravitate toward you more and more and as she does you can ramp up the sexual tension with massages/"friendly" slaps on the butt/hugs and kisses that last longer than normal/other physical contact to get her wet thinking about your advances. One day it will all come together and she will cave to the pressure and make a move, from then on you are on easy street

Yes I live in Aleppo countryside. Assad is still present in our area but terrorist are close. I'm Sunni arab

honor killing waiting to happen, dont be a degenerate westerner like these fags.
youre screwed up by ptsd from the war.
got out of there goto germany and fuck a local thatll make u normal

after 5 u should be sleeping on your own

fellow sunni