MAX KOYAMA THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OnXTN
canada411.ca/res/4164868714/M-Koyama/252888941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets go again dude

MAX seriously stop posting

ok max get ur sharpie out

max i want sharpie in poopy or the thread dies.

>5-2 asian
>needs miniature car

Sharpie in pooper or i will show up at your dorm room with an XXL sharpie

his classes

>sharpie

in pooper

his number 1-724-324-532

That's a course load for a high paying job right there.

it'd be a shame if he was expelled

>miniature car

you are seriously under educated on the air cooled 911 my friend. make up all the shit you want about him being a pedo with zero proof but that car is a fucking landmark.

lol

HE POSTED IN A PEDO THREAD

can someone call him?

Top kek

>SUCHAHARDMAZPOST.GIF

here

still has a porsche and you dont

Max here ok this isn't funny anymore you fucking faggots better stop or I will use my Asian math skills to hack each and every one of you. This is not a warning

>You have been warned, consequences will never be the same.

Max please stop pretending to be somebody else it's really cringy

better

>HE POSTED IN A PEDO THREAD

and you are wrong.

Hello, Maxwell

fucking kek dude

Is Maxposting a meme now?

1, I made that up, 2 that was my screenie lol.

IT HAS BEGUN

Max is love, max is life

FROM THIS POINT ON THE FIRST PERSON NOT TO GET A REPLY WINS

Still here max?? Still trying to deny all alligations even when we have proof stacked up against you??

Bruh. There isn't enough evidence it was him. It's a little boy. You guys need to calm yo titties.

shut the fuck up max

>maxposting is a meme now.

fuck off max

Sup max

where have you been?

Ok, Max.
Why don't you post your face here then?

yeah okay i sent the school screenies of everything

fucking stop max

FBI Here, this is considered harassment, my unit is ready to strike unless you abandon thread.

yall lose

i posted my full name and address in the last thread and no pizza has arrived. i'm running on pretzels and beer. Sup Forums is dissapoint.

yeah? go fuck yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're boring though

I see max is resorting to desperate measures

Reality check: it's a little boy.
Hakuna yo tatas.

dude you stole that from the last thread, copying a copy of a copypasta is pathetic.

im going over there now.

make friends

No you didn't max stop trying

To be honest the best course of action should of been for max to have deactivated his Facebook the second he realized his name was in the screenshot to prevent any anons from finding his Facebook profile and seeing the info on and doxxing him even more.

actually that guy did

ignore him he will stop maxposting eventually

Archived thread archive.is/OnXTN

Found this pic!

thank you

your post has been approved

>im going over there now.

looking forward to the company.

come up the back steps tho, second floor.

>/profile.php?id=100010825414738
max lets be friends accept me already

its 1 fucking am I need to sleep someone make a thread tomorrow I want to know what happened lmao

im gunna fuck you silly max

2am here baby sleep is for the weak!

yeah dude 1am here fuck sleep im neetposting till 5

Look max it's been three threads deep at this point we all know any "user" defending the accused or attempting to derail the thread is obviously you

no the other guy is right

Does cyber bullying this poor guy make you all feel better about your disgusting selves?
The majority of you are fat, socially awkward, don't wash your hair, have awful hygiene, have no sense of style, and are just jealous because you guys wouldnt get fucked by a hooker if you paid her extra

someone aware me of what's going on? I just got on after hours of fuck all of your mothers. But srs, what's going on? Who's Max?

>THISS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MAXPOSTING

keep scrolling guys

Hi Maxwell

Still at it huh max?

yea pretty much now fuck off

name is chris and if you did your homework you would know that. i'm kinda pissed now that i know you are not coming, i had plans.

>guy posts his CP pics in original thread

>he got doxxed

sup chris

aaron here

ahh shiet. See ya in 20 years max.

>guy posts his CP pics in original thread

that didn't actually happen.

he didnt post CP, thats what sucks he posted some crappy 2nd tier "reply to this" meme

Lies, he never even posted CP, it was a pic calling out a guy faking a CP ban. He was not doxxed either. ;)

Someone call this number
canada411.ca/res/4164868714/M-Koyama/252888941.html

hi max

hes honestly still posting and browsing these circle jerks lol

some user was talking about calling in a bomb threat to his school

hello fellow neets, If someone could bring me up to speed on what the story behind this individual is? I would greatly appreciate that.

>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MAXPOSTING

his address?
71 Donegall Dr, Toronto ON, M4G3G7

my bad it was this V
This dude has better memory than I

the only name i hate more than my own is aaron.

we need to fight.

HOW DID YOU GET THAT

ugh

he posted a screenshot in a cp thread of his computer and his name was on his email bookmark so he got doxxed

lets meet m8y

ugh yea nice

Max seriously the whole "I'll pretend to be somebody else and defend my honor" game is old and it's very clear when it's you

just take your (you) and go