cmon bros, i need someone else to contribute in addition to myself

I don't have anything sorry, but bump

well, i appreciate the thought bro

its okay user, anything helps

what is this bs?

good is what it is

>good
kek

I'm done being nice to women, it gets me nowhere but used. I've never had a girl in my life who hasn't hurt me in some way. Everyone I've put any amount of trust in has broken that trust and felt no remorse for it. The first girl I ever trusted with everything, left me sitting by myself in a field with my mom in the hospital and CPS knocking at my door, as a senior in high school, she destroyed my trust, and it took me years before I could trust anyone again. And the next time I do trust someone, she breaks up with me out of nowhere because she doesn't want a relationship right now, despite everything going so well, she even asked me to move in with her when she changed colleges. She gave no real reason, just an excuse. Then I later find out she was probably cheating on me with multiple guys. But she still talks to me incase she ever does want one, stringing me along for months, because she knows I won't stop talking to her. She knows she has me wrapped around her finger, she knows she could do anything she wanted to and I'd still come crawling for her. Why should I be nice to girls, when I'll just get hurt. Why not just be an absolute cunt to all of them, I'll almost definitely get a better outcome from it. They can't hurt me if I don't put any trust in them, they can't hurt me if I don't give them any opportunity to.

>blood is red
>not dark, almost black
fake

Good feels for a change

I'd honestly kill the bitch if I were him, it'd be worth going to prison for.

>tfw fell in love with a person who doesn't exist anymore

Please god kill me

Okay

what about your son though? your son would grow up as "that kid whos dad killed his mom" and would be raised in the foster home as such. would you put that on your kid?

Fug

>tfw feelings for a girl who has no feelings for me.... again

Alright. Story time I guess
>be me. 23
>Getting therapy to overcome depression
>it's hard but I'm making progress
>I'm in love with my best friend( we will call her R)
>we have known each other for years.
>we are pretty close
>R visited me in the hospital along with talking to me everyday.
>she is totally there for me
>after I get out and back to normal life we become closer.
>we talk and hang out almost everyday.
>she really cares and gets me.
>my feelings are becoming stronger as the days pass.
>I finally decide to tell R how I feel about her.
>after we get dinner and hang out one night I decide now is the time
>I tell her everything, how much I like her and how attracted I am to her.
>I tell her how much she means to me, how much I care about her.
>I let it all out...

Cont...

Cont...

Type faster you silly billy nilly willy.

Cont...

>so I tell her everything
>and she is looking at me with surprise
>but she is also giving this radiant smile as I am talking
>the look in her eyes was alluring and incredibly intense
>(we are at my house while this is happening) I'm not sure what is gonna happen next
>after I finish she continues to have this grin on her face.
>she says "wow... im... I'm shocked. I kinda figured you liked me but I never knew you felt so strongly about me."
>she continues "shit... I'm blushing like crazy just saying it. Thank you Andrew, it means a lot to me."
>I tell her that I just needed to get it off my chest
>she looks at me and say "you know... I've got a lot going on right now. I got a lot of shit I need to still figure out about my life..."
>my heart sinks... but I kind of saw this coming.
>I am well aware that she is still in love with her ex( they broke up 4months ago)
>I tell her I understand and I wasn't looking for her to answer me in the first place.
>the night goes on and we continue to talk and hang like normal.
>things are not normal though, we hang out everyday, we talk everyday, hell if I throw a party at my house we sleep in my bed (no sex sadly).
>we are so close and yet we seem so far apart.

So the reason why I am telling this story is because I feel like I need to move on. I told her how I felt, and yeah we are super close but I can't just wait for her to make up her mind.... I'm conflicted cuz I really love her. But I don't know if I should continue to chase these feelings...

Thoughts?

Sorry for the wait. I was typing this out on mobile. My bad.

Q and i get the sauce

i am so alone
over the past year i have isolated myself almost completely from the outside world and my social life
i don't think i ever had real friends, people only hung out with me because i had coke constantly i think
i dropped out of high school because muh autism was too much
i have pretty much stayed in bed for the past year playing video games and eating junk food
my room is a disgusting mess and i am physically disgusting as well
my "friends" don't text me anymore and i feel forgotten
i just want to feel happy again and have fun without being on coke or providing coke
"don't come if you don't have drugs" was common
i listened to the glowing man 4 times today and im extremely sick and can't sleep

Give her what she wants.

>tfw you are stuck with three kids because your sister had a falling out with her (ex?)husband.

Feels bad man. She said she needs a break and I haven't heard from her since yesterday.

What she wants?

What she wants us her ex. The dude is a fucking dick and he doesn't want to be in a commited relationship. She's told me before about how much she long to have a deep connection with someone. Which we have and she has admitted herself. But I am not her ex. He may be a fucking douche, but she still hopes that maybe he can change.

You have to either truly let your feelings for her go and remain friends, or distance yourself from her. Otherwise you're just torturing yourself. And when I say let her go, I mean completely forget about them, which is going to be difficult if you're always around her.

I had unrequited feelings for a girl who I was pretty close friends with but had a boyfriend (a complete anti-chad too). I tried to ignore my feelings, but they were always there in the background and it made me miserable to think about it.

Eventually she moved away and the distance and the fact I wasn't hanging around her all the time helped me to gain perspective. I stopped putting the effort to call/text her and we don't really talk anymore.

It's sad to think that friendship is pretty much dead, but my heart doesn't every time I think about her.

Your right. I know myself that I should try and let go of this or at least distance myself. She can't be this close to me if I'm romantically interested in her. It hurts to say cuz I do love her, but I need to put my own well being first. I cannot allow myself to be tortured in this way.

It just sucks. R was the first girl I loved since my ex of 6 years cheated on me last april...