Do people talk to strangers for no reason in your country?

Do people talk to strangers for no reason in your country?

Yes, and that happens just as often in Finland.

No, people that do that are regarded as creepy. Last time that happened we were in a bar and we just ignored him like if he didn't exist.

Only crazy people.

Yeah, I don't mind it but it gets awkward when it's some old guy telling his life story.

old people sometimes

only mentally ill hobos have ever started talking to me as a stranger

I guess it's a normal thing to happen to good looking normalfags though

wait i thought in sweden they skip talking part and drag her in the park and *make love* there

Yes of course, we are not autistic.

I grew a big fuck you mustache to get people to stop randomly talking to me, but now I get twice as many strangers talking to me when I'm out.

Only in some parts

The further you are from the centre of the city the more likely people are to talk to you

If you're in bumfuck nowhere rural town all the obese tattooed poorly dressed short inbred retards are actually super approachable and nice, outer city suburbs you can see people talk everywhere from public transport to medical centres but when you're in the immediate vicinity of the CBD it's cold

Yes although generally they seem older, I would say over 45.

ya, it's usually just small talk like in the picture. I find it weird that it doesn't happen in some other countries, how do you ever meet people?

It depends you autists.
Like if you are waiting in a line or something its not weird to have small talk or something.

what if i find some cute malaka girl and start small talk ? what u gonna do ?

Shes propably gonna laugh at you and then ignore you

wait not even in a bar? That's true autism

what if i laugh at her and ignore her first ? what about that ?

I dont know ask yourself

pendejoanon is lying, i was in spain and people couldn't stop talking to me in spanish after you tell them that you don't speak spanish they leave you alone, not many can speak english in spain

that's why we drive cars to avoid these type of situations

how you feel about us stealing byzantine lands user ? we enjoyed greek girls few hundred years ago.

Your proxy is malfunctioning,Putinbot.

Who georgians?
lol

Only old people do that in my cunt

We don't meet people.

they don't teach you that ? they teach you about 1204 and bulgarian wars but not georgia-byzantine wars ? weird, probably they want to make friendly bond between coming generations.
verpiss dich du hurensohn

Just like in old deserted mmorpg
You're much more likely to talk to players when there's no one around

>That's a nice weather
What mongoloid made this?

That's a South dialect.

an Italian American

That's-a nice-a weather, we'a having 'ey? Fugeddaboudit

The "random chat"custom does not exist here but old people are more likely to do that.

No because you are irrelevant and there been many wars

>a guy from an US software company calls
>wants me to buy some stupid shit his company makes
>'so user, how was your weekend'
>the fuck you care, man
>now I think you're an asshole for pretending to care

you don't even know who formed trebizon empire right ? tip:not greeks
nah man studies is weapon used by government, we aren't also taught georgia-armenian wars to stabilize relations to next generations.

Whats with old japanese couples? Every single time i go to some touristic spot, and there is a japanese old couple, they start talking to me, sometimes i can even predict it, i remember once being in a pool, and they talked in japanese for half an hour, while staring me and making obvious i was the theme of the discussion, before coming to chat with me.
I've been pulled by old japanese women in the subway, who wanted to chit chat with me, i don't know why old japanese people are obssessed with me, im not even remotely Japanese.

God forbid you actually go to Japan, the amount of old people would kill ya.

Only people raised b.c. tend to that. Out of younger generation only the brave and socially skilled (or drunk).

Some random old guy tried to start a conversation with me today, he seamed concerned with how I and all other young people were using our phones.
I broke eye contact and went back to shitposting.

I feel bad now. He left on the next stop.

If many people are beating one guy, others join in too and a brotherhood develops

>in a bar
Nigger that's literally THE place to socialize. You and your retarded friends must have assburgers.

Some asshurt autistic Finn. Hell, it was probably OP

Maybe in the US.

mainly lonely old people

No sorry you just so irrelevant

>a place where total strangers gather to participate in the same activity
>not a social place

All that rapefugee sperm must be messing with your cognitive thinking.

Bars in europe are mostly used by groups of people going there to drink together.
You don't go there to socialize and you don't go there alone.

>This

Going alone to a bar is like going alone to a cinema.

I like going alone to a cinema and bars. It's fine to sit in a charming bar, drink decent beer and read Sup Forums or books, kek. Especially in summer, when bars open up street parts.

lies, just lies...

specially in a bar.

go get a work gitano

No. We have enough of our own worries. We don't need to litter our minds with worries of random strangers.

>getting home from donating blood for money
>waiting for bus to come at the station
>wearing earbuds well so people wouldn't talk to me
>someone pokes me
>take earbuds out
>some drugged up bitch starts talking to me about something that happened in another bus
>a drugged up black guy starts talking me about life lessons
>afterwards, some old guy hands me a paper where he wants me to write my opinions on immigration ban

Thank God in Russia when someone talks to me in the street it's either some dirty beggar or a person asking for a direction. In the first case I just don't take headphones out of the ears since poorfags are easy to detect.

>Do people talk to strangers for no reason in your country?
Only when they ask direction.