Why can't I like Marvel and DC at the same time?

Why can't I like Marvel and DC at the same time?

Marvel is poo now. DC is life.

Honestly, Ryan Reynolds was a good Hal Jordan. it's just a shame the script never let him show his talent.

Marvel was good until Iron Man 3/Phase 2, then MoS came out and demolished any hope of Marvel ever being as competent as DC

Yup, guy is talented but he got shit for a script to work with in that movie.

mfw no green lantern in the JUST league because DC is bad at everything

The sad part is you probably believe this

They'll probably introduce him in JL2 when things go intergalactic with Darkseid.

Marvel's movies are good, but became too formulaic. I hope DC brings something new to the table with the new fun JL. Marvel's comics fucking sucks right now though, and the sales shows.

But user, if they did that they could shoe-horn in the totally necessary Cyborg just like every piece of animated DC JLA to come out in the last 4 years

inb4 diversity hire. Jon Stewart GL > Cyborg in every conceivable way & Isn't some fucking lameass Teen Titan literal who

Marvel still sells more overall comics. DC is doing well and will probably win a couple months considering they just relaunched damn near their entire line, and #1's always sell (especially if it says Batman on it). But then Marvel will do their relaunch and outsell them again, like always.

Hall Jordan was never going to be succesfful he is worst lanturn

Because the teenagers on this site believe in binary politic and then apply to every part of media
(see: go to back reddit as an insult against anyone who likes something they don't)

Truth is the first avengers was a well-made enjoyable superhero film. It didn't push the medium, but it was entertaining and delivered what it promised. The 2nd was shit though along with civil war. Winter Soldier was a pg-13 version of the raid with a superhero storyline and was pretty good for it
GotG was a decent space-adventure film that was barely a superhero film and is only disliked in an attempt to prove how contrarian you can be

Green Lantern was probably unfairly shat on, it was mediocre
Man of Steel was well choreographed and directed but tonally imbalanced - though this can be seen as the first step in separating it from the usual superhero-flick
Batman v Superman was a triumph of the genre that redefines what superhero films could be. It suffered from heavy-handed allegories, but considering the majority of viewers missed them in MoS, one can understand why they were so blatant

Stop letting Sup Forums's meme-opinions shape your own

Haven't modern comic-books gone to shit unironically using words like "mansplaining" and whatnot?

>Ryan Reynolds
>talent

Nigga, I hope you jokin'.

Yeah, a lot of writers went full SJW route. DC have been trying to avert this as of late because they sales went downhill, but Marvel is still full SJW.

There was a Wonder Woman comic that did that, but Marvel are normally the worst offenders.

Case in point

>Because the teenagers on this site believe in binary politic and then apply to every part of media
this so much.

It's the Xbox vs. Playstation mentality of the younger shitposters on this site in general that colors their beliefs on every single topic. There are no shades of gray to these people. I mean, these Alex Jones threads from the last few days are the perfect examples.

>if you think alex jones is a delusional blowhard, you're an SJW
This is the logic of these people.

There was also a Thor villain they expressly described as an MRA, but I can't remember which one it was,

This is what DC fags actually believe.

I really want to like the new DC universe. I really really do. But even wanting to like it as much as I do, I can't see very many redeeming things about it. Its pure shit and I know that.

That's because the WW writer is a huge cuck. Frank Cho, the artist who used to draw the covers even quit his comic because he kept censoring his drawings.

Marvel was terrible from the start lol

No one forced him to make this movie. The roles you take as an actor are partially a reflection of your ability.

Absolutely disgusting

Go fuck yourself.
The fact I'm never going to see hal and Arisia on the big screen makes me sad

Man back in the 90s there was none of this. This shit is killing comics, it doesn't make me want to go back to reading them at all.

do you have last years? i mean in general are sales going down?
i stopped around last year, shit's just unbearable to keep getting #1s and you can't keep up with shit and all the new people taking the legacy names and all that. I really had enjoyed Hickman's secret wars but then I just stopped because everything was getting too dumb with all the reboots.

Who buys comics anymore?
Like who is the market for this kinda shit? Is there one?
I imagine sales were going terribly already so they felt no harm in trying the SJW route and see if they get any more followers, I'd imagine it lands them in the news too, black spider man, female thor and so on
Can't see how that translates to any longterm increase in sales though

I don't, but I'm pretty sure Marvel was selling pretty well with Secret War and stuff. But, yeah I'm on the same boat.

This one is absolutely pathetic

At least in this one we're not supposed to like the SJW