Why do people think being fat is even acceptable letalone sexy?

Why do people think being fat is even acceptable letalone sexy?

no one thinks fat is sexy

So cucks just tell themselves it is in hopes of a pity fuck from some tumblrina?

Depends on how fat you're talking.. Obeasties aren't sexy at all.

I'm talking anything above 75 kilos.

And that's being nice. I honestly think the cut off for me is 70.

Yeah they're not attractive at all. I think a decent few of them get fucked while they're drunk by some drunk guy/girl and then think they're top shit because they scored.

I'm probably wrong though.

VERY picky

Is it though? To want a partner that I'm not disgusted by?

i coud hav prevent it

So could I

Guess everyone here is a piggy fucker.

lol

What do you look like?

186 cm-ish (Haven't measured my height since I was 21)
65 kilos
Not toned, just thin
Everything else is subjective.

You're a fucking twig!

Feels good, man.

I've dated girls who find chubby guys attractive.

>inb4 they didn't wanna hurt my feelings.

I'm a skinny bro. And being skinny in the USA is like having neon lights for hair... Everyone's gotta tell you like you didn't already fucking know..

some people just have busy schedules and glandular problems dude. they hate being fat just as much as you do.

You are incredibly retarded if you think that weight is the important factor. I am 1,77m and 74 kg, yet I am not fat at all, it's all muscles (apart from the little bit of belly fat, still in progress of getting rid of that rest). Measuring the body fat is useful, not the weight.

70kg is not that much if you are above 1.80m and fit. But i get what you want to say i guess

And to add. Anyone who feels the need to talk about someone being skinny. I am ruthless when it comes to insults (thanks to this shithole) "oh user your so skinny eat something why don't you" am I? Or are you just fat, projecting your insecurities onto me, because deep down you know your breath smells like ass, you got a massive pimple on your forehead, your hair is greasy, and I can't see where your calves end and your ankles begin.

Yeah this. Should have read all answers first

I was fucking a chick last week and she kept saying how thin I was.
>I'm just not really into skinny guys

I mean I still fucked her, so I don't exactly care.

Bitch, please. I used to work 8 hour days usually six days a week in an office sitting on my arse and I still didn't get fat.

At my worst I was 81 kilos and felt fucking disgusted with myself.

Is that nigel mansell?

Yeah, muscle weighs more than fat, obviously. But unless you're a completely over the top musclecunt you should still probably weigh less than you do, considering you're only 177

I don't really care any more. Normal girls are shallow and want some 6'8 260lbs of muscle man beast while being a 5/10 at best. And will get instantly fat after marriage..

Fat girls bang skinny dudes because deep down they want to be just as small.

Chubby girl's always have some sort of really lame excuse why their still chubby. Example "user I'm just lazy I don't want to workout."

Super skinny girls go two ways. They think their gods gift. Or they are super autistic.

In december I was quite fat, I even had tiny man tits, it was fucking disgusting. Now, my six pack starts to come back and I have a lot more muscles, my weight didn't change though. Might be because of my legs, they are pretty muscular in particular.

Look into AZN grisl, bro.
They're usually genuinely really skinny, still care about their appearance and actually smart.

Problem I've found is for the most part they either want some Chad with money and not some broke film student, and the ones that don't basically don't put out.

>Problem I've found is for the most part they either want some Chad with money and not some broke film student, and the ones that don't basically don't put out.

You basically described 90% of asian women who date white guys..

But slant eye asians aren't really my thing. Believe it or not. Indians (dot) and middle eastern girls are actually more accepting as they got different social norms. And loyalty is highly respected because the men from their shitholes are typically cunts who think its not gay of them if they fuck other men.

This chick is a 10/10

trap alert

Don't ruin my dreams, user