How young is too young?

How young is too young?

yongtofu

bellow 13

prepub

just in time for the baseball season

3 years old

What if they're 20+ and shave/wax then what faggo?

13 is the cutoff. Even Milo knows that.

For what, sex? I think 21 and over ladies are the most fun. This likely differs and you will probably receive a multitude of answers, mostly from pedos trying to show off on an anonymous forum.

For serious though, if you've never tried 21+ girls, I recommend it. The undamaged ones. They are delightful!

Is this too young?

Ten.

Age is just a number, don't worry about it.

top fuckin kek @ this shit getting deleted

Boring.

this if you can fit your dick in the hole she's old enough.

What was it?

Only as boring as you are. Imagination comes from the head, not the dick.

Right on, user!

Hey man, there's also mouths, hands, and feet that can pleasure your dick too. They should be good at sucking dick, handjobs, and foot jobs before their 13th birthday

Agreed

True, still pedo though.

Agreed with this also lol

moar

It's so variable.
The hard line, I think is prolly 15. So very few women under 15 are mentally sound enough to tell when they're being used/duped you're really pushing it going for them.
16-17, plenty, likely most, are developed physically/mentally, and are perfectly capable of deciding whether they want a dick, whos dick, and in what hole.
18+? if they aren't capable by then, they never will be so fuck it.
The VAST majority of the western world has set age of consent at 16, and I think that's pretty fair.
Of coarse there are a lot of variables to consider, like the age of the guy. A 25 year old man banging a 16 year old girl, I don't see a HUGE issue, but 35+? That's getting a little ify.
Regardless, it's a complex issue that gets dogpiled by virtue signaling idealogues who refuse to see nuance.
A pedo is somone who wants to fuck CHILDREN pre puberty.
If you can;t see the difference between a 16 year old and an 8 year old.... well I don't think you're mentally solid enough to take part in a conversation so filled with variables.
TL;DR I think most of the western world is on point with age of consent being 16, with conditions like authority figures etc.

is this too young or too old?

lol who hasn't tried a 21+
For serious

Currently 24 years old dating a 17 year old. I am her boss could be fired and go to jail. Worth it

Too creepy

why is that?

Too old

Not disagreeing. Just saying, a ten year old girl has a small mouth that would barely be able to fit around your dick, but can still make you cum by her learned skills. She can use both of her little hands on your dick and suck it at the same time, and swallow it because you know you'll be cumming by how fast those petite hands can jerk you. And she can wiggle her little toes and stroke your cock with her tiny feet until they're covered in cum because she's at the age where she can follow instructing, everything is the perfect size, and she's sexually maturing. She may even begin to get wet as your dick is thrusting over her pussy while you fuck her feet, imagining what if it was doing that insid her tight, tiny pussy.

Arrest this pedo now, wtf

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucks.

I think it really is a case by case issue, some young teens are much more mature physical, mentally, and emotionally, then many of there classmates will be for years to come.

Not try's to condone, but keep in mind the legal age is only something dreamt up in the last century. Back in the years, people use to have sex with 12-15yr olds all the time. Even marry and have kids.

This was sick

c'mon, stay within the topic, I just want to know if 18 yo is too young

In my book 18+ is almost always fine.

Is this old enough?

Of course

My honest opinion is that it's less an issue of age and more an issue of development. Past a certain point in a person's physical development it becomes undeniable for them to be attractive to most people, either in a sexual manner or to simply recognize them as being attractive. Between 14 and 16 is probably the best overall time for an age of consent, but some people develop physically and emotionally differently than their peers.

Oh, wait, I'm using thought and logic on Sup Forums again. Nevermind.

BABYFUCK BABYFUCK BABYFUCK IT'S AWWWWWWRIGHT!

too old

Old enough and perfect for a fucktoy

I see it :D

Looks used up
her curtains probably flap in the wind

still too old

Moar

lovin the latinas honey posted. GJ

As a girl who lost my virginity at 13 I can say i was completely capable of making my own decision and i completely knew who i wanted to fuck my brains out at 13 years old and in my opinion that was my consent. i wanted it. to me its fucking stupid that could be considered rape, but i know there is really people out there who feel they were manipulated into it or whatever idk..

Do you have rape fantasies now?

Depends on how tall she is. If she is over 1.70m she's old enough.

>consent

You ruined the story

Every girl matures at a different age. Some are sexually aware at an extremely young age.
I've had a number of younger girls (daughters friends ect.) basically hit on me.

Fap fap fap

is this too old?

Def old enough

Too young?

i'd rape the shit out of that

underrated lol

Jeez, none of these are

how bow dis?

160 cm tall and a B-cup is old enough

My nigga

There is a huge gap between girls 15-16
The is little gap between 16 to 19
My 18 yo experience anyway

we all know why ppl are lurking here

How old is the girl in that image?

Don't forget, the first thing they do in prison is break all of your teeth, so that way you can't bite down while sucking everyone's dick

Thought this might be handy advice for you eventually.

hawt

17 and below

that's a drawing fuck off

moar plz

>whiteknighting this hard
stop repressing your desires, user

mega fgt

Niggerfaggot

Youre mum lol

hmm i must be more strategic in my next attack

i would eat her asshole for hours

she's a full grown woman, man

prostate cancer
>supernigger

No such thing as a girl too young. That's like too much money or a car too fast.

Same girl. Go on?

not him but fek yes. how old is this little semen demon?

I'd say 12 is the minimum I'd go with. Nothing consensual must be illegal.
Also, age shouldn't be the measure, because every human develops at a different rate.

t. guy who never took biology

dem legs
yes please, user

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock.

Would say everything below the age of 16 is too young. Let a girl get through puberty and then, well i dont give a fuck. Theres not much physical difference between a 16 and an 18 year old girl.

guvugvugvgvuvgugvugvgvufcyfycuvg

No, just to fat.

post-pubescant at any age is a goer
my neighbours 9yo has fuzz on the wicket and little titties and they don't even cover her up at pool parties. Shit is cash sitting in sunglasses sipping my juice like

"I'd rek it"

yvubuugygyu88yygggf5456gyuni7g

>is she not 13?

Roll

Bro what

Here in Hungary age of consent is 14. I think if she has been already having periods for a year and knows everything and desires it than she is ready for it.