Sup Forums I need your knowledge. What's the best sleeping medicine I can buy over the counter...

Sup Forums I need your knowledge. What's the best sleeping medicine I can buy over the counter? My gf wants to be fucked in her sleep and our 6 year anniversary is coming up so I want to surprise her with that. I could mash up pills and mix it with water and have her drink it. Is that the best idea?

Melatonin bout 10mg doesnt kick in untill ur asleep. do not take with benzos...

Benadryl works well

A friend of mine takes melatonin. He tells me that it kicks in after 30 minutes. He said he usually drinks the dream water that had melatonin. Should I mash the pills into a water bottle though?

Give her a combo of melatonin and some benadryl those are the only real effective OTC sleep aids and can be used together as they're both pretty harmless

Otc is garbage. Go to your doctor tell him you have to take several flights for work over the next few weeks and you're deathly afraid of airplanes. You'll get diazepam or alprazolam. Alprazolam or "xanax" is quick acting and hits like a truck to those without tolerance to benzodiazapines. 2-4mg administered orally will result in complete blackout and a deep dreamless coma like sleep. Water solubility is low I'd recommend administering in food over beverages. She won't have any recollection whatsoever. If you want more info I'll be lurking.

I thought benadryl was for pain?
I don't think I'll be able to get it in time. That's why I said I had to get an over the counter. I work all week and our anniversary is in 2 days. I fucked up I know. How would I administrate it through food? Like order a pizza and mash the pills and put it over her pizza with some parmesan?

benadryl is and antihistamine, its used for allergy relief, but is commonly know for its drowsy side affects

you could make an appointment for Monday and have it Monday. And the active ingredient in benadryl is diphenhydramine and its effects are inconsistent at best. Good luck. And cooking with it is easy, or mixing with sauce, or crushing and adding to whatever, just make sure there's good surface area and its a strong tasting dish, alprazolam and benzos in general are notoriously bitter and can be detected if you're not careful.

Benadryls for allergies u dingus

Thanks for informing me. First time I'm doing this for my gf
So, I should cook some meat balls and mix it with the sauce? Something that's thick. I would have to eat with her so I'll have to make sure I cook the sauce and then add the sleeping pills.
Sorry man, I didn't know. I'm trying to learn to make my gf happy

Post photos of u Fuckn her you pussy

go to bed Steve

Thread will be dead by the time I get photos.
It's Jake user.

red sauce would be my recommendation. Its your best bet. And you don't have to worry about overdose potential, benzos contrary to popular belief are incredibly hard to overdose on by themselves, if other CNS depressants are added that's another story, but for your purposes you could even drop 6-8mg in without risk of health complications. No need though, 4 is more than enough for an adult woman. If you have any other questions pertaining to drugs or pharmaceuticals I majored in pharmacology and am an avid recreational user, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

my name is Jake too, what a coinkidink.

and just FYI, if you were using this information for a malicious act I'd be careful, they will run a toxicology scan that will reveal the benzos and it'll look mighty suspicious if they know you were with her and just so happened to receive a prescription for the same compound recently.

Thanks user. If I remember correctly, she told me she doesn't want to feel or remember it. How many taps should I mix into the sauce? Should it be what you recommend or should I add a lot more to make sure she doesn't remember? I'm gonna have to tape it so she knows I did so and it's gonna make her happy that she can later masterbate to it
Sweet. What's up my fellow Jake?
I probably wouldn't use the prescription way because it will take to long to get a hold of and I believe any over the counter drugs would be better. It's not malicious since she wants me to do it to her. I have a record of it too if anything ever happens. I don't know how to compress audio so I can't share it with Sup Forums. Plus, Sup Forums doesn't allow audio

I personally don't care what you do with it. I'm here to offer info not judge you.
Memory loss would likely occur at 1-2mg for an adult woman depending on some other factors, but 4mg will absolutely cause short term retrograde amnesia in a normal healthy woman without specific tolerance to benzodiazapines. Too much and the hangover effects will be very pronounced and unpleasant. 4Mg is fine, 5 if you're worried. The dosage will vary, the tabs will contain anywhere from 0.25-2mg of alprazolam per pill. You can do the math. If you want dosages on other commonly prescribed benzos let me know.

I would like to know other commonly prescribed benzos. The more I know the better. I'll be able to talk to our doctors after this first surprise.

most common will be alprazolam and lorazepam, the latter is weak by comparison and would require much high dosages. Then comes diazepam or "Valium" and clonazepam or "klonopin". Varying durations of action, clonazepam has a very long duration of action and very long half life. Diazepam is shorter acting and mg for mg very weak. Next tier includes things like temezapam and the like. They won't give you these for flight anxiety. Its a hypnotic benzodiazapine more suitable as a sleep aid.

We are all aware you are planning on you are a cunt op!

We'll have to speak about the Diazepam. I think she'll prefer it being short after the surprise.
Yeah, I told you guys. I'm planning on doing something for my gf that has been wanting this for the past year. I'm asking Sup Forums help because Sup Forums is friend even though that makes me sound like a faggot.

alprazolam is shorter acting than diazepam by a large margin. That's what you should shoot for.

Alprazolam? I'll save that name. This might get you mad but I honestly just am asking a question, wasn't that name on Grey's Anatomy?

pro tip: benadryl/dph causes insomnia at high doses, to get her to "sleep" so she wont wake up when u fuck her youd have to use an extreme amount and basically put her in a coma.

user, I forgot to ask, how long would this take to kick in and to go away?
I gotta watch out with it then because I don't want to put her in a coma.

Bad idea. Do not drug your gf without telling her about it ahead of time even if you guys have talked about it before. Discuss it with her. Odds are high she'll be very pissed. Would you be happy if you found out somebody drugged you without telling you first.

She told me it's her fantasy. Wouldn't it ruin the whole thing? I'll be recording the whole time she's asleep so she won't think I did anything else besides fuck her. She doesn't like anal so I won't be doing anal to her. She knows not to drug me because I don't like that.

Buy sum smack
Give her some in water
Guck her while she's out

Wat

Dipenhydramine is also the active ingredient in zzzquil retard. It's sold as a sleep aid. Benadryl is the same chemical just marketed for allergies.

faggot

>Nyquil!~

>i've actually done this to multiple gf's that were down with sleep sex.

>just have them take a full shot. wait about 1 hour.

>???

>Success!

ikr!!