Tfw failed at job interview again because I don't have a normiebook

>tfw failed at job interview again because I don't have a normiebook
do they do it in your countries too? here they live us alone and say they're going to discuss something but really they're typing our names in the facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

slashgear.com/facebook-access-becoming-mandatory-part-of-job-college-applications-06217136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not use LinkedIn instead

lol

No.
I don't get this meme, people without facebook would be more productive than ones that have it.

they pretty much use it as a way to stalk your personal life i.e. if theres pictures of you piss drunk, they won't hire you

I post gore and jailbait on my vk page because I don't want to work at place where it's customary to spy on employees personal life. Don't know though which role it played in fact that I never had a job.

Well most jobs here ask for your college transcripts and credit score if you want a job that isn't McDonalds.

Might as well conform to the norms and get a job next time. Protip: Make one and say is work related only
Ps: if you had one I would have given you the job, Marcelo

I had a lot of interviews about people asking why I don't use normiebook. I told them why should I? If they don't give me a good reason I will not even consider them as a good working place.
Many places just got butthurt and said "go out", but I had times where they tried to reason that it connects people with harmony and shit.
The place I am at now, did answer with, lol and said we will call you back and they did and now I am here working as a technician.

It's a sign that you're either a criminal, a malcontent or you have no social life
All red flags to an employer

*Get one for the next job interview

fucking normies

fucking normies

Not in my country.

I've never had Facebook and it hasn't affected my life in any way.

Just tell them that you feel social media takes away time from you being productive which is why you abstain from it. They won't mind.

I'm tempted to swap two letters in my surname on normiebook and see what happens. My surname is rare in Australia.

>Just tell them that you feel social media takes away time from you being productive which is why you abstain from it

sounds like a lie one tells to hide his social media identity from employers

this

niggers don't really care about you, they just want a normie or some halfnormie beta

if its not racism i don't know what is

Just say you do have one

I mean, what the fuck are they going to answer? "Show us"? If they really are that desperate, simply reply "No, I keep my personal life and my work life separate, for all work-related communications I use email."

They have absolutely no way to prove that you don't have a normiebook account; after all, plenty of people use their nickname rather than their real name, making it nigh impossible to find some people.

they don't ask about it, they just say
"alright now we are going to dicuss about your results"
but they're actually in the next room typing our names on the facebook search bar

Tell them you have a 4 chin pass.

>college transcripts
err, really?

luckily there are plenty of people with the same name and one of them really looks like me

imagine when redditpass will be mandatory for canadian internet access...

THATS ILIGAL. REPORT THEM.

really? didn't you guys hear about that whole NSA scandal?

Fucking normies

It's a stupid meme. Yes they check Nosebook to see if you're a drunken degenerate or if there's anything on it that may embarrass the company, but no one actually gives a fuck if you don't have an account.

My guess is that the reason OP cant find a job is because he's an unemployable loser.

>a drunken degenerate
this is actually a plus
you are mor normie then

t. knower

Employers don't give a fuck if it's a lie or not.

They just don't want you to be a degenerate that can't do his job or represents the company poorly. They're not going to fucking interrogate you and waterboard you into confessing your social media presence.

And if they ask why then you tell them.

This feels like a troll /r9k/ thread though.

Wait how do you even know they're looking you up on Facebook?

What if your profile is private to non-friends? This seems suspicious. Are you a regular user of /r9k/ who makes up stories about how the "normies" are out to get him?

first link from google
slashgear.com/facebook-access-becoming-mandatory-part-of-job-college-applications-06217136/

fb is communist party as of now

Pretty sure this has been stopped as a major breach of privacy years ago. Either way you probably don't want to work at a company like that.

Thanks Hiro.

Having american intelligence organisations knowing your name and who you're related to is not something a normal person is obsessed about. Is it shitty? Of course, but unless you really don't have anything else going for your life it's not worth caring about because there's nothing you can do about it.

And EVEN if this is true. Why not just make a professional Facebook account profile where you just show interest in your field of work instead of posting Nazi memes? Wouldn't that be an easy fix if this is such a big problem?

Maybe a lack of problem solving skills is why these people can't find employment.

maybe such problems shouldn't exist in the first place?

then again its a fullblown racism

that's not the issue. obviously any moron can fake a profile. the point is why a job seeker should have to in the first place

But it's none of their business what I do in my spare time with my money. This is blatant discrimination of alcoholics. I would sue them to the death.

>Maybe a lack of problem solving skills is why these people can't find employment.
No, faget, becoming part of the "Facebook family" is not a legitimate fucking solution. Bowing down to government pressure to become a corporate cashcow is one of the last things you should ever think is a remotely good idea. I'm sorry but that shit does not and will not ever fly.
You are literally whiteknighting for both a government who doesn't give a shit about you and a corporate sector which only sees your existence as potential data for advertisement revenue. Kill yourself you cancerous wart.

I have it but I don't use it, so people can still tell I have no social life

Yeah they probably do it but I think it's actually illegal.

Is it something you can control?

If not then fuck off and seek employment elsewhere. I'm not saying they should or should not require it. I'm saying here's the immediate solution to your problem.

Otherwise go make threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/ about how it's not fair while you live off welfare or your parents.

So what's your solution then?

You're not going to change the world by remaining unemployed, Marty McFly.

I'm not "whiteknighting" for anything. I'm saying this is how it is, and you can either accept it or fuck off. If you told me you had troubles finding a job I wouldn't be surprised right now.

I'm not sure. I have one but my last post was 2 years ago

you seem painfully assblasted over such an impersonal topic. you incapable of having a discussion or work at facebook or something

How am I assblasted?

They mentioned a problem - I responded with an easy solution. Apparently that solution is not good enough, let's change the world instead guize.

What "discussion" is there to have? This board really is /r9k/ isn't it?

i used social networks when they firstly started appearing, they got boring after normies invaded it