Sup Sup Forumsros, can we get an oldfag thread?

sup Sup Forumsros, can we get an oldfag thread?

>mfw how do I noko

The Britbong Paedo is actually an oldfag himself. He was there hacking PayPal with the best of them in the early days.

i wanna see some old shit tier memes my guys

green text didn't exist in it's current form before 2010 or 2011. I remember thinking it was some newfag thing but it became the norm.

o̸̡̨͖̫̫͔̜͙͖͆ͪ̉̈́ͭ̔͘͠ͅp̢̲̩̩̩̑̒̋͡ ̅̂ͣͬͫ̈̀̚̚͏̴̧̫̠̳̖̠̹̞͈̝͎͇i̧̥̭̝̗̙̱͖̺̝͙̹͉ͬ͒ͪ̃̿ͯ̔̌̈́͊͝s̨̢͈̙̰̮͖̪͚̎̿̂̓͗̐̊̍ͯͭ́͛̑̆ ̅̃̔͑̄͏̥̥̻̩͔͜ă͈̤͙̞̋ͩͩ̐̓ͬͬ̄̐ͫ̈́̕͡ ̴̡̰̹̱̦̲͈̮̟̫̺͕͈̯͍͇̑͂ͦ̆͗͌͘͞f̨̧͖̠̳͕̘̱͇͚̱͂ͯͪͧͯ͝a̸͎͇̰̹̝̯̣͖̽ͣ̍̈́̃̅͟g̸̥̗̠̥̤̣̱͓͍͇̹̩͕͐̂̄̀͐͂͛͆̅́͢͡

You guys talk about being oldfags like its something you should be proud of...

If you're over 25 and STILL on Sup Forums you really need to move on or ky

>Sage goes in all fields

respect your elders nigger

is sage even still a thing? don't kill my thread roody poo

Fuck if I know, I just remember everyone screaming it constantly.

fucking christ.. once upon a time sage in all fields would send a post to 404.

I always noko'd instead of saging.

Every day until you like it.

Samefag

dolan comics were the best

mods are asleep post sinks

Lolwut.. noko sendt you back to current thread after posting. Sage doesn't do that at all. It does taste nice in soups, though

soooo, are doing an epic thread thread? Pr just nostalgia shit

What was the one that was for "I have contributed nothing to this thread, and won't bump it"?

Sage.

Sage increases the number of posts towards the limit, but doesn't bump it back up to the front page.

GODLY LUCK

general nostalgia or old fag

Man, I miss this guy.

Okay, yeah, so it was what I was thinking.
My previous statement still stands.

That noko brought you back to the same thread after posting?

Yup. This shit happens automatically nowadays. Damn these kids got it easy.

remember when pepe was just a shit meme? no rare pepes no anti sem? just feels?

no kidding, fucking newfags have no idea.

No

>tfw I remember that thread in like 2006 on 420chan/s shennanigans board.

tell me specifically what constitutes an "oldfag thread".

Everytime some self-proclaimed oldfag makes a thread, it's just filled with a bunch of retards desperately spouting a bunch of old shitty memes.

There was more to being an oldfag than just remembering memes, you fucking pathetic losers.

ḩ̣̠͔̻͓̓̅̽̂̓ͭ̊ͣ́ͮ́e͇̩̹̜̩̬̹̗̪̩̼͓̩̪̝̟̟̼͗̋̍̅͗̽̑́́̚͢ͅ ̧̢̲̰̩̟̫̓ͩ͋̈́̕͘͘ċ̇̊̾́ͫ̒ͫͮ̅̓͛̅ͭͫ̊̈͏̕͠͏̯͉̼̼̹͕͙͓̮̙̠͕̦̝͓͎ơ̞̲̥̲̘͚̖̩̘̲̺̜̺̺̐̃ͯ̂͑̉̓̊̍ͅm̸̡̭̯̖̞̫͇̲̳͈͔̞̗͉͙͙̂̒̍̑̈́͌ͪ͒̄ͧͩͪ͜ĕ̶̱̤͎̫͎͓͙̼̦̰̲́̌̽͌ͧ̈́̿̍̾̎ͨ̊͌̅̔ͩ̈́̽̀́s̻̠͈̼͓̍̄̔ͭ̑͢͞

I'm looking for old shitty memes, i used to lurk from 2009 to 2014 and now i want to see some shit from that time. PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDIPUDDI PUDDI

ahh the days where post numbers were hidden to try and rid of all the get threads.

Oldfaggotry is dead forever. And it's simple why.

oldfag Sup Forums was populated by edgy teens in the early 2000s. Kids who grew up with fucking dialup and AOL. Mostly white and asian middle to upper-middle class, since computers and the internet were not nearly as ubiquitous and cheap as they are today. Many of them, in order to play vidja games, had to learn a few DOS commands before the age of 10.

It was edgy idiots pretending to be retarded for fun after school.

Today it's actual retards being themselves from the comfort of their cellphones.