Whats this all about?

Whats this all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWTldrEYsoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods, he flipped it to avoid detection, moooottttttt!!!!

SHH

NSA must be asleep

How do you post it without getting banned? In fact, how is the new binary system not destroying it? Please answer

I was wondering that too

WE NEED ANSWER

I'm getting headaches looking at the picture.

Someone posted unflipped unshoped version, crashed Sup Forums, gave headaches to everyone that saw it, could not be saved, wasn't archived, and mods banned everyone posting unshopped and shoped version for a whole 7 hours. Eventually, enough shopped versions were banned that no one knows which one is the real one, and at that point mods stopped banning

are those real aliems?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The real one is a black and white screenshot of a military recording with a december date on it. None of these shitty ones being spammed even look like the original.

Ironic shitposting is cancer when the site is nothing but shitposts

nice try, shill. I remember this photo when it was posted.

ayyyy lmao

Ayy lmao

AYY LMAO

I'm out of the loop of this situation.

Were there even aliens in the original post?

Not in that or all the shitty reposts, no. The original one could be fake but the "alien" thing was eery looking and there were real men in actual hazmat gear.

>remember seeing recently spammed shitposts
Damn user what is it like to be a 16 y.o. old fag?

fuck off. Stop spreading lies, you faggot.

Ayellamaos

>remembers seeing spammed cancer
Good job?

So no one has the original pic. Curiosity will kill me.

AYY LMAO I CREATED IT ITS CGI

I'll rephrase. The pic which OP has posted is extremely close to the one which crashed the site.

I was obviously joking at first because I thought this was a typical shit post but I did some research and apparently there was a spooky real image of an alien posted yesterday. Please dont tell me this is the one, it looks like fucking xbox 360 graphics

Some were saying goes it was a false flag for some pizzagate leaked info

the original, as in, the one the itt government worker posted, had some tall weird thing with men standing around it. the screenshot had a December 2016 date and looked cool. i didn't think anything about it at the time but now i keep seeing people asking about it and all these threads spamming shitposts

Oh yeah, definitely. But we're referring to the one that sparked the sudden circlejerk of the ayy lmfao

this tall weird thing?

Somebody have the original image?

Can't tell if you're joking or being serious...

I hope someone out there managed to prevent the image file from erasing iotsel on his/her hard drive

can you read? Apparently you couldn't save it and it wasn't archived.

No it was back in January. You ever watch the leaked military videos? It looked like the helicoptor recording when they gunned down arab journalists and then the van full of children whose dad stopped to help the injured? It was the same black and white but on ground level. It was definitely more detailed than any of those retarded polaroids people still come up with but that doesn't make it an alien... Might just be a tall dude with a new type of gasmask/respirator on, or maybe he was being captured

I wonder if ot was possible to even snapshot or screencap the thread

dubs and ill post the real image

wow as if it wasn't fucking blisteringly obvious

You didn't even use any ambient occlusion or subsurface scattering. Your lighting is also wrong.

Yay, Dans back.

Yeah you're right. Sorry, i'm a little tarded.

The user who posted the first one said he got it off Tor but was only releasing it because the site he got it from stopped working in January

What if all of this is bullshit? :o

no but nice ayyy lmfao. mind if I save it?
see

Furthermore, the focus is wrong, the DOF of the picture is in the middle of the cacti field, the alien is standing at the wrong angle from the ground, it alien would need to be 20 feet tall to be where it is in frame, and it is also angled incorrectly, the camera is looking downwards while the alien is awkwardly completely flush with the frame.

Some samefagging, some memers, one really bad CGI alien.

Damn this IS really spooky, can you guys imagine that for once se face real proof.

This. Doubt its an alien but what military stuff got leaked? Field testing new equipment at night? Capturing a man in a respirator?

I actually remember the image being quite different.

It was tall, yes, but the image wasn't black and white. Plus, I remember the alien/being/man having an unnervingly gaunt face. Also, its eyes were so caved in that they appeared to be shadowy holes...

So whats the most solid alien footage that exists? I know its all bullshit but Im extremely baked and wanna see some spooky shit

The autistic cactus thing is definitely bullshit but we're focusing on the leaked military pic that triggered all the ayy lmfao shitposting

>i've seen every image posted here
Fuck off retard

> autistic cactus thing

It's called depth of field you fucking mongoloid.

I remember it that way too, but everyone else is describing it differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWTldrEYsoE

>I actually remember the image being quite different.
>It was tall, yes, but the image wasn't black and white. Plus, I remember the alien/being/man having an unnervingly gaunt face.
>completely different details
>face instead of headgear
>colored
then its probably not the same image

Alfie?

>depth of field = subject matter
Goddamn that is some Grade A autism

ayyyyyy

Looks like a Sleestak suit after someone took it off.

illiteracy is the new cancer that is ruining Sup Forums

That's not the actual image you fucking shill KYS

No its called an Ayyy Lmfao

The lighting on the alien doesn't match the daylight background. Therefore the alien was in front of a greenscreen in a bunker at Area 51

>Fake and gay, kys
That's what they want you to think...

lol

DoF tends to blurr things and cause loss of detail in the 1/3 of foreground and 2/3 of background. At f16 on a full sun day, you could handhold a 300mm lens and get this shot at 1/60th. But this looks like maybe f11 (given the DoF) which introduces the speculation of a tripod or someone with sturdy hand holding skills at around 1/30th. But we can't know until we see the whole photo.

I am referencing, of course, this photo not the obviously fake one.

The answer is in the eyes.

I was here when the original got posted but i saw it for like a microsecond while scrolling before everything went to shit. can't remember shit about the picture, though a two man with hazmat suits as mentioned here before seems to resonate

I saw the original thread. The being was wearing some sort of gas mask, and I scrolled past it thinking it was a circlejerk about how we should gas the jews...

Wait the eyes?

Holy sheetus

Why isn't ontop of this shit?

I swear to God, if that's the real image in the reflection...

Cause Sup Forums is the smarter ones

The thread just got pruned like 2min ago, I've been bouncing back between that one and this

The amount of fakes being spammed by the CIA is proving that there was an original at some point.

I saw it on /x/ in January but I'm not a regular

Zoom in closer

Still active here:

YES YES
I remember that background, the hazmat suit guys are missing though, maybe in the other eye?

i'm usually one for spamming counterbullshit too but i did see the black and white one in January and would like to see it again before this gets off track... i need a new background for my batylestation. the leaked screenshot happened before the ayyy lmfao stuff shitsploded across here

>zoom in
>enhance
>turn 360° and zoom away

It's just a skybox

That's like asking why /r/ doesn't do requests or why Random can only have the same fifteen subject matters

Why? What is this image?

No that's definitely not it. Any Tor-pedo in here familiar with conspiracy sites?

The answer to everything.

Their is a thread but they're of track

Trump's tax release

Just like any true Sup Forums thread

Who has webmds of ayy lmfaos fucking womyn

>It brings us love.
>Kill it!

I bring you love.