out of curiosity
is there a "harry" here?
hailing from NZ btw

Not I

You bastard

I'm telling you, this is how I feel!
So wake up the members of my nation!

Oh sh-

Man, this shits gonna be the death of me.

Heya 666666 get

Faggot

I know that feel. Almost 4am and I'm not sleeping....

It's not just this, just, doing a lotta stuff with my life and it's gotten crazy to the point of madness.

my member is awake
that good enough?

Man I feel like I have the opposite problem, I'm doing nothing with my life and the boredom is killing me

I just exhibit a lot of self destructive behaviour and at this point i doubt all the course correction im doin' is gonna change much.

Never too late to change right? So they say anyway

you can't get wicked sixes unless you ask mousguy nicely.

wtf

Yes?

I dunnoe if that's how it works but, 'eh, if i burn out itll be spectacularily.

If I make 40 I'd be surprised

You'll make 80, my friend, i've faith in you.

God I hope not, my brain'll be mush by then

i dunno about you guys, but the moment i need help from someone else to do something i should be able to do myself is the moment i blow my brains out

Nah, you will live long, and strong. Given my chosen profession my life expectancy is a lot shorter.

What do you do?

I'm with you. My grandfather has a neurodegenerative disease, I ain't ever going through shit like that, my brain starts going and I'm fellating my shotgun

Not me dude

Im a boot-to-be so yeah, in the process of becoming a soldier. And dude, geez if you have to fellate something, at worst let it be a "feminine" penis.

Don't be like that dude.

Hey man, you could end up like my brother in law, he's army but managed not to see combat and he does cushy protection jobs now.

Nah thanks, if anything I'm the one thay wants to habe the feminine penis

Be like what? A boot-in-the-making or opposed to people killing themselves. You didn't specify.

Not that, the whole "feminine" penis bullshit. Military aspects I'm fully behind.

Hey, I caught the last thread at the last second. This pic looked interesting, but I couldn't open it. Did anyone save the actual file?

amen to that

'eh, i'll acquiesce to your request, random internet fur-person.

'eh, to be honest, as self destructive as i am, since im doing this i might as well do my best to excel, i dont think theres anyone who joins up who doesn't harbor the dream of SpecOps status one day.

Sorry man, didn't get it

You're forgetting those who join up to become one of the Brass. Which is what I was planning to do for a few years. Shit changed though.

I could never do that, need to move, need to fight, I just flat out could never do the whole pencil pushing soldier-of-paperwork schtick.

Sure the pay is better but, this isn't about the pay. Not for me anyways.

Each to their own. After reading Starship Troopers and getting back into my military mindset I can understand the sentiment.

Wish i had a cool motivation or story like, "theres this girl i love, but i cant win her heart so im signing up to forget." or some shit like that but, nope, just me, wanting to make a drastic change in life.

Again I can dig it. I was going on it because it just fit my lifestyle up til that point. But after I went on an exchange and left home for a year. I changed a fuckton and it just didn't fit me anymore.