American middle-school students literally stage walkouts when a teacher starts talking about evolution or plate...

>American middle-school students literally stage walkouts when a teacher starts talking about evolution or plate tectonics

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-states-texas-creationism-science-teacher-state-law-evolution-religion-a7632931.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And college students do this.

>As [Professor Allison] Stanger, Murray and a college administrator left McCullough Student Center last evening following the event, they were “physically and violently confronted by a group of protestors,” according to Bill Burger, the college’s vice president for communications and marketing.

>“The protestors then violently set upon the car, rocking it, pounding on it, jumping on and try to prevent it from leaving campus,” he said. “At one point a large traffic sign was thrown in front of the car. Public Safety officers were able, finally, to clear the way to allow the vehicle to leave campus.

>“During this confrontation outside McCullough, one of the demonstrators pulled Prof. Stanger’s hair and twisted her neck,” Burger continued. “She was attended to at Porter Hospital later and (on Friday) is wearing a neck brace.”

>intelligent design! - cried the American in a fit of rage for being unable to understand the difference between an inanimate clock and an ever evolving being

This can't be real right? America is slowly turning into a Christian caliphate.

but what for

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-states-texas-creationism-science-teacher-state-law-evolution-religion-a7632931.html
>"I had children last year get up and leave the classroom when we taught plate tectonics and evolution,” [a Texan teacher] told Agence France Presse news agency.

I knew about the evolution deniers, but what's up with plate tectonics?

that's not so bad, you were always free to leave in a university

It's the same idea. It requires the world to be older than 6000 years old, which is a lie.

>Murray is of course known for having co-written “The Bell Curve,” which argued, among other things, that there are biological differences in intelligence between various racial groups
ah yes, attacking nazis is the same thing as walking out of a classroom teaching evolution
really gets the mind juices flowing..........

ah bell curve
well that's a bit different, it's not exactly evolution per se

Plate tectonic is my favorite subgenre of tectonic music tbqhwyf

lel
thats just sad

Wait, do euros really not teach intelligent design in their schools?

no they are secular

only burguers teach it

In russia they teach us that both in middle school (that's a part of course called 'orthodox culture studies') and universities.

I'm from New England and that would never happen. Maybe in some backwoods shithole.

Quite sure muzzies do as well. Turkey is only two percentage points lower than the US in acceptance of evolution, and Saudi textbooks outright call it kuffar propaganda.

Really depolarizes your axons, innit?

>attacking nazis
>nazis
>Someone who said something I don't like is a nazi
Yeah that's not moving the goal post a bit.

Also, this country has freedom of speech not freedom of assault and rioting.

must be new for russia because normal public schools don't here, only the ones the comes under pressure from pta's and stuff

>normal public schools don't here
lol?

we only accept science based or islamic based education in our country

nope, my bio teach who was very religious just skipped evolution but didn't teach id or anything well she wasn't allowed to and she knows it would be biased

there are special things for a school to be able to do it such as demand and have to teach evolution at the same time

No. One teacher explained it here and he got fired

This can't be real..right?

Seeing other galaxies also requires more than 6000 years. Do they deny the sky too?

it's not taught, obviously, because it's bollocks
we're told the story in Religious Education

>called intelligent design
>it produced amerifats

don't think so sweetie

The creation was centered around earth. The galaxies was a bonus for us to make the world more beautiful. The important part is the image of the galaxies. God created them for us to see them, of course he wouldn't forget to create the light underway.

>Bill Burger

>intelligent design
>full of flaws

>Bill Burger

That's the most american name ever.

Wtf did you go to a school that taught intelligent design?

What state are you from and how old are you?

more like 'not so intelligent' design

>Candians courts fine people for using the wrong gender pronouns

I can one-up that

yeah but they probably just teach creationism rather than intelligent design
can't tell if bait 2bh

Okay, you win.

Truth hurts, hurt people don't think straight, shit like this happens.

>intelligent design
>is quite stupid

Jr. High in Arkansas around 10 years ago.

It was taught along with evolution.

guys you need to understand that christanstains are a hive mind type.
see rick and morty.
this hive mind is at war with single minds see dark age.
also there are more then one hive mind at work for yahwh on earth i count at least 200 with the pope idea as there main proxy.

Fucking state of you

>horrible english
>rick and morty
>hivemind conspiracy nonsense

Please fuck off far away from here

If I write a book saying Romanians are stupid shit gypsies and painting it as facts would you get mad? If you get offended the slightest it means I am right and youre a subhuman who should be slaughtered.

>Bill Burger

Some races aren't as smart as others. Average IQ in Romania is not as high as western/northern Europe. Just facts we have to live with instead of getting offended.