How come every american has a motorized cart and it's seen as socially acceptable?

I have literally NEVER seen this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheezburger.com/932613/this-couples-relationship-goal-is-to-eat-until-woman-becomes-so-fat-she-cant-move
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll get a heart-attack if they walk a stretch of 100m...and have no health insurance

That man is Canadian

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Бeдняги. Я бы нa их мecтe eл oднo cлaбитeльнoe, пoкa вce Г нe вышлo.

Usually the ones I have seen often enough are people who are at deaths door or senile old people. Basically anyone you see in a wheelchair.

be honest Sup Forums...
if you got to that size and level of disability, would you kill yourself?
now i understand that these people were once normies, and still have the mindset, and can't process how fucked they are, but what about you?

USA! USA! USA! USA!

These people get stared at btw, they're comical.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE!

[ - ]

Seriously question here, are these people generally able to hold down jobs and if so what kinds of jobs?

And if they're on welfare how do they afford the massive amount of food they need to stay at that weight?

THICC

I know this might be shocking to a country whose industry consists of servicing british tourists and sleeping but most nations have these things called "office jobs."

Yeah, I'm not so sure. Usually they don't work, and they're supported by a spouse who works a menial job, in addition to government support (food stamps, unemployment, etc.).

fastfood is cheap and nutrient

Fat Yank detected. Stop being quite so triggered over innocuous questions and go loose some weight.

I'll just leave this here...
cheezburger.com/932613/this-couples-relationship-goal-is-to-eat-until-woman-becomes-so-fat-she-cant-move

btw, for all the non-subhumans here, 1000lbs or 50st are ~500kg...

How can you do an office job if you're too fat to walk though? Who the fuck would hire someone in that state?

Don't americans feel any shame?

They all look so proud in their fatmobiles.

I can't picture someone rolling a rascal into an office LOL

>They all look so proud in their fatmobiles.
Not just on their fatmobiles

*Serious question

Same.

HOW?!

I presume they get so many difficulties just for their daily lives even if they are provided with carts and welfare.
really curious.

ok well that one isn't as bad as the others
just looks like your typical old lady enjoying her retirement in the mediterranean or wherever

All the skinny girls look so envious.

Why is obesity so normal in the states?

Baby got some ass.

People like this should be put in rehab, they are doing just as much harm to themselves as junkies.

they should be left alone because they're killing themselves relatively quickly.

indeed, their ability to make dietary decisions for themselves should be taken away by the government

>These people get stared at btw
Well no shit, they take up your entire field of vision.

I'm just saying, most of these people are too embarrassed to ever leave their house... so when you see one out, it's a treat.

jej

the only person I've seen on one of these contraptions is a local man that had a stroke

>security
Every time.

Disability welfare and often living with other people who act as carers- well, in reality they act more like enablers. People living entirely on their own don't really get that fat and stay that fat.

>but most nations have these things called "office jobs."
Most nations also have multiple story buildings and elevators with these things called "weight limits".

People get fat what can I say other than the food here is garbage half the time.

Top jej

I saw once an old guy here he was propably disabled because he was skinny.
He running down the road with a stereo blasting some tunes.

>the furry suit in the background with a leash

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JESUS CHRIST

lol I've been there, that's the New York Renaissance Fair (medieval festival). You see some real dregs at this place.

>white """"""""""people""""""""""