This just happened

This just happened

It's a fucking boulder

This is the Rock

Looks like the top half of a T-Rex head.

(Facing you)

We're all in agreement then. OP is a fag.

No, it's just a big rock.

this is brock

if we admit the existence of infinite parallel universes, this is not only a rock, it's everything and nothing at the same time.

so its a well perserved t-rex head? doubtful.

No u

It's a boulder you retard.

the rock is flat

I see multiple rocks and boulder in that picture.

No it's not it's a fucking boulder. God dammit

that's a jpeg, not a rock

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
if you read this your mom will die in her sleep

i see it

Fake News! Everyone knows that is a pebble, a yuuuge pebble. Go back to your liberal fake news stations, nobody is listening. Nobody believes you. Trust me, nobody is listening to your lies. Stop trying.

A ROCK ONLY HAS TWO GENDERS

Granite

no it's just a picture of a big rock

all who agree say aye!

Actually, it's a storm drain.

Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded, that's obviously an erratic.

/thread

It's a fucking .jpg

Say that to my face, asshole.

it's a gay erratic

>2017
>not knowing what a crag is
its a crag

so what?
both wanted it. both got orgasm. nature is beatiful. religion are ugly.
who cares what other peoples cares about what you are doing?
Fuck you, fucking men are not wrong.

Tell your mother that you can adopt a nigger boy/girl, and american girls are mad.

I've dipped my hand in the holy grail, gay muslims males. Not fucked yet, since I am too confused about my own sexuality. One grasped my ass, and sadly he got ashamed of himself.

I try to resolve my issues,as I have been shamed too much.

>if you read this your mom will die in her sleep

I surely hope so, I hate her.
If not, she'll die by my hands.

Well golly gosh it most certainly is. Have a great day sir.

The material is rock but the size and shape is a boulder.
Boulder > Cobble > Pebble > Granule > Sand.