Recently found out my girl was gangbanged. AMA

Recently found out my girl was gangbanged. AMA

Video or gtfo

while you were together or before?

Tell us the fucking story then retard

Guy from her high school was drunk at a party and told me tonight. We're 25 now but it's still keeping me up tonight

Ur a goddamn cuck, thats what you are.

Pathetic. Shit story shit thread. Im out.

damn

She's still super hot though so I don't know what to do

Thats rough

Ask her to tell you about it. Fap. Be a fucking adult and move on.

if shes hot, post some pics

Post more pics/info

by how many dudes?

It was before you were together. People have experiences. No big deal. Move on.

She did tell me about it, it was two guys that she had never met which was the worst part. A one and done night....honestly would have preferred she knew them

Video or gtfo

Break up with her. She deserves a real man who's not all insecure about things she did a long time ago.

Tell her your upset about it, and use it to guilt trip her into doing what you want until your over it.

You can also just keep her around for sex and cheat on her.

2 dudes isn't a fucking gang bang, you dolt. It's nothing but a Thursday night for a slut like her.

Ya doesn't feel great knowing your gf was spit roasted by a black dude and a white dude

She fucked a nigger? She is now worthless shell, leave immediatly. Anyone who engages in beastiality is sick.

I think op has been watching Chasing Amy too many times. Op is a faggot. Not lucky enough to have a girlfriend

>black dude
>Cincinnati hat

It checks out

wheres the hot girl?

Ya that's my only problem....he was inside of her...

Here's what's gonna happen. It's gonna eat you up inside and you'll purposely torpedo the relationship.

Then some other guy is gonna come along, become her new boyfriend, fuck that pussy the way you're insecure dick never could, blow his big load all over those titties, and sleep soundly not giving a fuck about what she did 7 years ago.

While he's doing that, you'll be spending endless nights on Sup Forums

So edgy

>Kill her
>Leave enough evidence behind for it to be taken to trail, but not be convicted
>After trail tell everyone why you killed her
>Word will spread
>No slut who was ever involved in a gang bang will go anywhere near you

You're welcome OP

I did this and I broke up with her. She started whining and nagging, she was too emotional. Damn roastie.

Thus my reasoning for Op being a faggot

ikr. fucking animals.

So you're saying...

I've seen these pics on here before, claiming she cheated on op as well.

Bait

she's got a nice body but her face is hit to shit. fuck this ho, let her go get fucked by somebody else. it shouldn't matter as long as she's with you now, but you can't handle it. let it/her go. probably kys

Tell us what youre gonna do OP? Also, what was your reaction to her telling you? Is the hard part knowing that other people know your gf got double boned?

jesus OP dont be a fucking dick, its something she did in fucking high school! you shouldnt care about that!

so wouldnt you have a 3some in highschool with 2 chicks if it was possible then?
jesus, all these terrible insecure idiots here, be happy you have a hot, loving gf and gtfo

Ya I just hate knowing she's taken at least two dicks at once, she's so small...how would they even fit like wtf

Subtle cuck thread is not so subtle.

Also how big is your dick OP that you're so insecure.

what if we meme this bitch on social media for the keks

But did she swallow their cum? Fuck sake OP I'm trying to fap here!

found the cuck, time doesn't erase your actions faggot

All I know was they were drunk, neither used a condom but apparently neither came...don't know how true that is

you dont know what a cuck is do you?

Found the virgin holding out for some other virgin who's hymen was protected by daddy and the church.

Have fun fumbling around with missionary for 80 seconds before she gets pregnant and it's all over.

OP this bitch is mediocre. Her body is nothing special if she's under 25 and her face is MTF trans-tier. She is basic as fuck, just find a replacement from any local college/shopping mall and avoid the STDs you stupid fuck

Is there a chance the guy who told you this stuff is actually trolling you?

Wahh wahhh people have pasts and I don't like itttttt

This is ancient history and if it's not when you were together then what does it matter? By 25 very little about her is still the same person as then anyway

This!

Not really, I didn't go to her high school he did...apparently she was the school bicycle. It bugs me so much

Was your girl gangbanged?

Do you have any nudes?

You're retarded.

No sorry dude

ur girl has the the symptoms of a thottie. the ovo merch, the water melon dress and i bet she listens to drake and obsessively or regularly keeps up with the kardashians. ur girl likes black guys

I think OP is passively turned on by the thought of his gf being a whore, and probably likes that other men get off to her.

Otherwise he wouldn't be posting on this board, posting her picture and seeking the approval and comfort of other men. His gf is obviously very attractive and he likes that other men see that.

tl;dr: OP is a cuck in denial

Rotfl

Fair, ya I think it's hot...anyone else want
to fuck her?

did you jerk off when she told you about the story? does she know it turns you on?

lmao, op gets turned on by this and shared it with Sup Forums as fetish service to fellow cucks

Uses the term "my girl" yet doesn't know "his girls" sex history, yeah mate she's not "your girl".

You're such a fucking virgin, get over it, especially if she fucking told you about it, be glad she's not afraid of your dick