You're sexually satisfied and have no momentary worries. What do you do with your life?

You're sexually satisfied and have no momentary worries. What do you do with your life?

Same thing I do every day, Pinky. Try to take over The World.

Passionately hate letting agents.

That is me, right now.

I am here, just like you.

I hope you're not under the illusion that things would be any different or get better.

dress up with my girlfriends and post vapid ass photos on social media

Then what do you do for fun? What do you do pursuit to keep things interesting?

try everything to keep this state.
Develop a mild drug addiction.
Plastic surgery.
Shopping.
Im sick and tired of thinking about everysthing, I just want to relax and money and sex are both form of relaxation I see myself enjoying, since most other forms lost their purpose. With money, I could at least just gt out once in a while for a few month and gather some new experiences. At themoment right now, things like these are not possible so what gives?

What do you do for fun? What do you do pursuit to keep things interesting?

Chase pussy and money

You will definitely never be happy.

Play video games spend time with my awesome family and just try to have a good time really

fuck everything up

go back to sea. my girl will probably cheat on me anyway, and If I stay home Ill end up spending all my money on booze and bullshit.

Sailor life.

So you are literally a faggot.

Kill yourself pussy.

Go on vacation to a country I've never been to.

>sexually satisfied and have no momentary worries
realize I just ejaculated and close all my tabs in disgust

Op, got any more on the right chick?

No, i dont...

Depends. Do I have my ideal job and is it going how I want it to? If not, probably volunteer my time and buy expensive electronic toys.

Get famous!

But seriously, I'd chase the things I've had on the back burner:
>Finish developing a sport
>Finish an art project I've had going for a few months
>Explore cities, urb-x style

Find something to worry about which doesn't involve shitting on what I already have.

I get more ass in one month than you do in a whole year.

Head a new party to make a new society, new man and new God, but those things are borne out of dissatisfaction and hardship. Probably go for a jog and then get a coffee and maybe a new outfit.

Pick up hobbies. Go do things you haven't done, man.

Don't you want to snort cocaine off of a hooker's ass?

Yeah okay pussy. Keep being a delusional loser.

Wake up.

>my girl will probably cheat on me anyway

You fucking beta cuck. Why would you not kill yourself, if this is actually true.

For real. Why are you still alive.

Hunt man.

Start a secret organization and systematically take over the entire world with divide and conquer tactics. Kill off all other secret organizations and fraternal brotherhoods that would oppose my new rule. Once a year hand out weapons and ammunition to the populace, hide in a sealed bunker and make all crime legal for 12 hours.

Form a sex-based nudist commune with people who think like I do and share the same interests. Spend our days eating, fucking, laughing, playing, and getting high.

Start a prog band
Make a tour in eastern Europe

I wouldn't care what system of government the people choose for themselves as long as I controlled their money:

OP please post link to FB or photobucket or something of the girl on the left, her face ass and legs are god tier

Catch a fuck load of yabbies

Marry, facial, murder. Left to right.
Also, pursue my dream of building furniture.

Don't know got her from here

I'm not a breeder
Not interested in participating in this meat show
The world can be a wonderfull place but it's filled with repugnant people that just want to collect sticks and have power over others

It's a joke that people fall into every day and people waist their time on a crap shoot

As a species we should just stop having children and go exstinct

Let some other species have a go, maybe they will have a better time at it....

Yeah breeders that all a good portion of humanity is just having children for the sake of some joke need to be immortal

Thanks. 10/10 Would breed.

Start worrying.

Cocaine.

I was born with a dysfunctional dick. I can't have sex. Tried a few times, but it never worked.

Now I'm just pursuing my career as a film director and finding happiness through that.

Yep same here. Most of them are fucking shit at what should be an easy job.

Nigger detected

You mean left, right?

I would do the same thing as I do when I'm sexually frustrated and worried about my future. I would call some friends, enjoy the good times, work through the bad, drink like a sailor and be thankful for what I have.

Become a god