twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vai dormir filho de uma puta

male??

pau no seu cu to farmando

yep, male and straight

Is it easy to get leid in brazil?

yes hahaha very easy, i lost my virginity with 11 y old \o/

BRRBRBR??!?

Where are you from, and how old are you?

YESYESYES

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

age in the thread already(19) and im from Rio de Janeiro, the city on the pic

Top hue

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Do you have sica virus?

What state?

How does it feel to know you'll be a nigger forever?

Why the fuck did you let Temer get away with that?

DAMN!

why do u want everyone to "come to brazil"?

But what if he's a white user?

Good one.

21cm, Pearl Harbor(i love WW2 movies), fav animated series i go with CLANNAD, napolitan ice cream (harlequin ice cream), favorite food its strogonoff :3, fav band is paramore, youtuber is NIGHTBLUE3, netflix i recommend u watch arrow, i'd rate myself as 6/10 (not self confident), i rly dont mind much if its hairy but i just dont like if its TOO HAIRY. i dont have zica virus hahahah

Rio de Janeiro and i am white '-'

19? How are you still alive

president history in Brazil is such a sad thing :/
ALL BAD. i didnt vote for em

What's your favourite colour? How do you like your teachers? Are you a drug lord?

i actually dont want everyone to come to brazil but i like to meet people from outside and there's interesting things in here.

What's your plan for the future?

idk man hahha

I want to invent a time machine

>Rio de Janeiro
Have you ever been shot?

Hm, thats an interesting question, i was thinking about join the army but maybe i will try to be a lawyer

Is city of God accurate? Favorite Brazilian band? Do you ever go to the Favela? Are the niggers their really a problem or they're OK?

nop, didn't even heard a gun shot outside, only praticed a few cuz i used to study at the military school

What do you do for a living OP? Are Brazilian woman slutty? Do they like American tourist men or only use them for their money? Do you live with your parents?

Mordekaiser es numero uno?

Yes, brazillian band i'd go with Gonzaguinha, No i don't go to slums(favela) they're kinda dangerous and dirty not mutch to do there. Brazil have a big amount of black people and mixed, so we dont have alot of problems with that but most of the bad guys are black :/

D I E

this

Have you ever robbed some tourists?

This one please?

I'm actually a student and live with my parents, not woman, yes they do like american tourist men and woman because we like to make fun and hang out with new ppl, yes i do. im looking for work :P

is "city of god" big in brazil?

nah, i'd rather chill at my house and play some games or watch some japonese cartoon

Opinion on Mexicans? Opinion on trump? Do you understand Spanish cause it's very similar to Portuguese? Do you have any black friends?

7-1?

Are you currently living in Brazil?

Yes, probably the most famous. but the 2 biggest cities are Rio de Janeiro"city of god" and São Paulo.

lol weak brazilian

I think he means if the films popular their.

He's not nigger enough.

i personally don't like mexicans and spanish ppl cuz i had a few bad times playing and talking to a few of 'em. I think trump it's a kind of president that will rise up the economy but it sounds like he doesn't care mutch to social programs like obama care

i don't understand spanish, only a few words and i do have black friends

yes, pelé ?

yes, i'd like to live outside but it's kinda hard to :P

>I think he means if the films popular their.
sorry, im lazy, u mean brazillian films ?

How many sexual partners have you had? Do you get along with your parents? Can you give us a TL/DR of when you lost your virginity? Have any hot cousins?

Yes. He wanted to know if city of God is popular amongst your people.

hm, i had alot of girls already here's not hard to find a sexual partner, but maybe i already had like 30 or something near that. so so my parents don't like that i'm too addicted to games and chill at home. when i lost my virginity i was too young but i kinda new what i had to do and we almost got caught =D. I dont have hot cousins :/

oh, now i got it, sorry. hahaha.
Yes it is but there's nothing mutch to do there hahahha

What kind of video games are you into? You into overwatch? What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun in your city? If youre white and don't live in the Favela than that must mean you are rich? What do your parents to for a living?

there's the film that is popular and "City of god" is actually a place in here thats exatcly like the film

Went there last summer thought it was going to be decent because of family, 3 months in that hell hole made me want to fucking kill myself. Some advice grt out if that Horrid country theres nothing there nada.

Yes. I FCKING LOVE VIDEO GAMES, i'm into almost all of games. I like overwatch alot but i have a shitty pc and the game here is expensive as fck :v, but i did played it already in a friend's house. my hobbies are : listen to music, play on my shitty PC , learn new things about new ppl and sometimes hang out with friends to get drunk. I love hanging out at the beach or amusement parks. That doesn't mean im rich but im also not poor, i'd say im medium class. my father is a army lieutenant and my mother is a real estate agency.

here's my steam if u want to play or talk with me. I have 2 war thunder accounts to give if ur interested :P
steamcommunity.com/id/Stormz342/

>Some advice grt out
there's alot of things to see. depends on what you like to do. tell me, what do u like to do ?

>Filho de militar

Imagina a decepção do teu pai se ele soubesse que tu fica falando merda com os gringos o dia todo num board onde só tem pedófilo, racista e viado.

desperate virgin detected
dude, are you seriously gonna give war thunder accounts to girls?

??? . not to girls man i give it to anyone who wants to play it my main account is already on max level with almost all vehicles unlocked so i made some other accounts and i don't mind donating them .-.

Rio represent! Brazilian here living in Germany!

how's germany ? i heard its such a good place to live is it true ?

shit, my mistake then
i shouldnt be on Sup Forums right after waking up
sorry m8

np, if ur interested in a account with tier 4 vehicles just add me on steam

huehue br br?
post some novinhas and ninfetas gostosas pls

hehehe, sometime i'll create a brazillian amateur thread haaha

the account im giving is on tier 4 almost researching jets (last tier)

>Rio de Janeiro
>white
hello my pardo friend

get away with what?

lol, hello.

how many hours logged on League?

league ? league of legends ?

wasted-on-lol.com/stats/br/stormnopico/

832 hours and thats not my main account i play league since it was only NA server :P