God tier albums itt

god tier albums itt

anything goes, except no rap or hiphip, since, by definition, they can not be above meh tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4wRyRc_Ru5Q?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx
youtu.be/H7bqZIpC3Pg?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx
youtu.be/z4ifSSg1HAo?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx
youtube.com/watch?v=lfKrjZWG09c
youtube.com/watch?v=AsAytr9npkc
youtu.be/RSdKmX2BH7o?list=PL7283DC1614730FDA
youtu.be/P_T1_nw77Q4
youtu.be/PCJ_e76mz6Q
youtu.be/7xzU9Qqdqww
youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI
youtu.be/hi4pzKvuEQM
youtu.be/wsrPWMeYPxY
youtube.com/watch?v=DutNnS8vTPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeee mh nig

the best megadeth album

This right here! ultra chill

it looks like negro music. is it?

More like hipster bullshit

how the fuck can you say hip-hop is objectively not above meh-tier
spergs
pictured: god-tier albums, TPAB could also be added, as well as anything from ATCQ

hip hop is for children and the uneducated. it has virtually nothing to offer musically. and no, some nigger talking about his bitches and kush while rhyming is not musical

SFAM is arguably DT's peak. It's 100% good. After that it's about 50/50 good/bad until BCSL and then it's just downhill from there culminating in God's Chosen Christian Djent Concept Album

Based. Also,
Beyond creation - earthborn evolution
Cryptopsy - none so vile
Job for a cowboy - doom(thrashy) or sun eater(progressive)
Mastodon - the hunter

And my favorite...
The black dahlia murder - Ritual

dude just give a listen to one song "A calf born in winter". It's really good stuff, if you are looking for looking for hard stuff look elsewhere though.

I'm not a big hip hop guy but the Marshall Mathers LP is goddamn incredible and is in my top 10 albums for sure

>ywn undergo past-life regression therapy and solve the murder of a 1920s qt, then realize the meaning of life, wake up and die.
why live

no, it's not negro music

Dont bother with them. I fuck with beyond creation, archspire, and cryptopsy and almost respect nas, kendrick, and biggie just as much. If they cant recognize musical talent in other genres they obviously have never picked up an instrument before.

beyond creation is great, so s cryptopsy. i like mastodon, but not the hunter as much as other albums.

the new album is insane. it's somehow more progressive

>musical talent
mumbling in time to a simple beat is not musical talent. maybe it's poetic (many would argue otherwise) but musically it's really lame

this is some creepy shit

Mumbling? Lol thats enough internet for me tonight. Nice bait fag.

you really need to give some of these albums a listen then user. More often then not, /good/ hiphop albums might incorporate such elements into their lyricism as a way of expressing the life they grew into on the streets (Kendrick's GKMC is an extremely well done example of this), and isn't just simply trap or boistorous hiphop for the sake of being trap or boistorous hiphop. On top of all of this, these albums feature some of the best lyricism and wordplay to date, which is an artform in itself that, while having been relegated mostly to the underground scene in modern hiphop, was widely variable and a beautiful thing to listen to in what is considered the golden era.

agreed, eminem was a fucking creative genius.

no brainer

im not interested in lyricism tho, it's about the music

im sorry, speaking or "rapping"

youtu.be/4wRyRc_Ru5Q?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx

OP:
>"Yeah Im so metal Yeah Yeah *gutteral* yeah yeah."
>"If its hiphop its trash"
>has only listened to future

youtu.be/H7bqZIpC3Pg?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx

fuck ya

>dreamtheater
>gutteral
lmao
most people don't care about the lyrics in metal. believe it or not, the music is actually important. this may a surprise to butthurt rap plebs tho

fortunately for you, there's an entire genre of hiphop associated with the production of the music rather than the lyrics. Some of the tracks don't even have lyrics, and are simply beats.

Check out Nujabes and the like man, I think you'll be surprised

youtu.be/z4ifSSg1HAo?list=PLlFrLgCL2wzJWp8Cuy8kb7ypvvPwTggvx

You know OP posted more than once, and dream theatre was mentioned not once in the comment yourr replying to, right?

yes, but why would i listen to boring hip hop beats made on a computer by someone who may not even be able to play an instrument when i can listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=lfKrjZWG09c
youtube.com/watch?v=AsAytr9npkc

youtu.be/RSdKmX2BH7o?list=PL7283DC1614730FDA

OCEAN MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND LEAD ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

sorry, i wan't autistic enough to check. still doesn't negate the point

youtu.be/P_T1_nw77Q4

Actually it does. OP has been posting tech death, prog death, etc with tons of gutterals, which is why I mentioned it. Ive been playing guitar for 11 years ranging from the black dahlia murder to chon. I know musicianship better than you know the taste of your own dick.

But for the sake of trying not to hurt my inferiors feelings I'll leave you and op to jerk eachother off blocking out other genres.

youtu.be/PCJ_e76mz6Q

Here is a metal cover
youtu.be/7xzU9Qqdqww

>tfw ive been playing for 7 and play vortex omnivium, universe momentum, stabwound and ignominious and pale as warmup songs
chon and black dahlia are nothing to brag about
this is OP btw, surprised how this thread took off. it must be all the butthurt rap kiddies

youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI

yes

youtu.be/hi4pzKvuEQM

youtu.be/wsrPWMeYPxY

not god tier, but this is in my currrent playlist

oh no... it is this faggot again.

They need a better vocalist

im a newfag, nigga

the music is hell a lot less punishing than Close to a World Below

checking it out rn. that shit is intense

youtube.com/watch?v=DutNnS8vTPw

>except no rap or hiphip, since, by definition, they can not be above meh tier.

Incorrect.