Vaguely describe a video game plot and let others try to guess it

Vaguely describe a video game plot and let others try to guess it.

I just learned to scream at people and monsters by 4 hobos

Skyrim

Megaman Legends

skyrim?

you guys are right

You're dating every single girl in town while selling the best quality turnips

Eating loli brains to get ripped

You join your friends gang and fist fight many chinamen for to bring justice.

Animal Crossing?

Stardew valley

star dew valley?

Gay Buzzcut lazer

a fuck ton of weebs, vikings, and crusaders have an all out war against each other.

for honor
2 ez

Yep, niggers

Getting screamed at by angry Polish 13-year-olds while desperately trying to bounce shots from insane Russian troll cannons

A cat fucks your m8s up so you invade a neighbouring land and massacre all the natives and their tribal leaders.

Getting your ass handed to you in the Feudal Age

Sleeping dogs

World of Tanks

a man kills a fuckton of minions while consuming drugs to save a girl.

Looking up at the sky and having seagulls shit on your face

Screaming brazillian midgets vs (you)

underrated

CS:GO

Correct.

>weebs
Samurai is beat faction.

Farcry primal

Kys.. vikings are the best

Getting blowjobs and/or sex from four different dudes within a few days

I like to kick bitches in the face. I like short walks through long tunnels and sometimes, I punch dinosaurs cause why the fuck not?

Theres this war and theres these people that stopped it then the news was like noooooo those guys were bad then they disappeared, but like bad stuff happened again and everyones like halp

Correct.

Beating people to death with their own severed arms

you drove a taxi and now youre killing people

true dat.

>be me
>a fish in a dapper suit
>kill Bad guys saves the world

GTA IV

mario

Find your missing gf but she's started acting like a real bitch since she started hanging with a new group of friends, they're cunts too.

well done

Gta IV

Rescue girl in semi-Victorian stylized game

>Mystical powers

Bonus round, name the other game exactly like it.

Zelda

Turok ?

James pond?

Not it sorry.

Bioshock

Bioshock Infinite

Yes
>nostalgia intensifys

>fuck a fine bitch
>be with your friends
>choose one

naked child crying in a basement.

Whats the bonus round answer?

Not even close

Real life?
RE7?

Dude with weird ears goes to the dark side sometimes, but takes revenge and goes on a journey to find him creator.

Lol lucky I played that shit back in the day, literally only fish in a suit I could think of.

+1 internet

Yeah it was RE7, wd

Forest

>real life?
Get tested famalam

FC 4.

>be me
>child with no wepons
>Pedo scum everywere
>rock paper siscors will protect me

wew he's in the barrel, oh snakes and such. I love moving to the right. banging music.

The game begins in 1911, where John Marston (Rob Wiethoff), a former outlaw, is taken from his family by the Bureau of Investigation. They state Marston will be granted amnesty if he brings the remaining members of his old gang to justice. Marston agrees.

Marston learns that Dutch has been forming his own gang with sympathizers from the local Indian reservation, and joins Ross, Fordham and a group of U.S. soldiers in an attack on Dutch's hideout. During the assault, Marston chases Dutch up to a cliff overlooking the river and mountains. Dutch ultimately chooses to commit suicide, backing off the cliff and falling to his death, but not before warning Marston that the Bureau will 'just find another monster' to justify their pay. Marston is then released from his deal with Ross and goes back to his ranch where his wife Abigail (Sophie Marzocchi) and his son Jack (Josh Blaylock) are waiting.

Despite a valiant last stand, he dies after being shot numerous times by Ross and his men. He is then buried by his grieving family on the hill overlooking the ranch.

The game then moves three years ahead to 1914, where Marston's son Jack stands over the graves of both his father and his now deceased mother. He leaves home to search for Ross, who retired the year before, and eventually finds the former agent hunting on a riverbank in Mexico. The two duel, with Jack emerging the victor.

Dead Space?

Alex Kid!!

minecraft

your diary- the game

Nope

re 7

Minecraft?

>there's 5 people
>all different races
>demons, orcs, undead, etc.
>they're brothers smh

You have the option to not kill the goat.

Have to save the world using the power of woodwind instruments and decorative head ware.

acceptable but not the answer I was looking for

binding of isaac

wtf SKYRIM kek man

Valhalla, deus vult, and weebs fighting

Good times my freind
>be me alien jump around in world of Coke cans records and Mnms

Alex Kidd

correct

Majora's Mask

AoE 2?

Correct.

Underwater soccer, abusive father, some shit about time travel.

for honor...

Revolver?

hack the world

FFX

Yeah, I can't handle getting raided by motherfuckers who can throw out shitloads of archers and shit in the feudal age. Like wtf let me boom in peace u faggots

Acceptable but not the answer

Damn makes me want to play it for dem level designs

Far Cry 3

FFX

Game: I love jumping into hay

Outside is full of lumpy dogs so two special needs kids have to figure out how to unlock a crazy muder house to get all the lumpy dogs away

well that was clearly too easy.

AC1

Galaga