Wwyd with it

Wwyd with it

Also dick rate thread

Change channels, adjust volume, etc.

i would cum tribute this picture!

Male camboy/stripper here

/fread

WWID? I guess the normal stuff. Just suck on it like it was my last meal and enjoy every second.

I hate these threads. All it does is remind me that all the girls are getting the best cock and no matter how hard I tried I could never have that.

bump

Fuck that dick. I want to suck on those nipples!!!

Tried that
Remote started leaking

Post a pic, I bet I would fuck you.

No you wouldn't. I'm 6'4 and I weigh 200 pounds. I can't shave my body hair because my wife would figure out I'm a little faggot if I did. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm not fat. But that doesn't get you dick. At least not dick of your quality...

Thank you for the dick compliments! But yea I wouldn't fuck a guy, Pretty much any woman on the planet given they look at least mildly better then honey boo boo's mother.

I haven't fucked anyone with that dick in 2 years

I wish you luck in your cock-conquest

That remote is actually tiny

Thanks. But it galls me to no end knowing that Honey boo boo's mom can get bette dick than me. I take care of myself and try and look my best and that cunt gets nice cock every day of the week just for being a fat ass and having a hairy snatch.

Sometimes life really isn't fair.

It's posted now. Ha ha. You can't stop this little faggot from jerking to your pic.

Awaiting that sph...

Shutup faggot. Your' not small. But you already know that. You're like the high school cheerleaders who run around complaining that they are 'so fat' just to hear people say 'Oh, you're not fat...You're thin an beautiful.'

You aren't small. get over it.

Nah pretty small dude

You really like hitting the 55s don't you?

Whatever you say. I won't brag you up because I kind of get the feeling you want some SPH and I can't do that for you right now. Because it's not small. It's actually kind of awesome.

77 get
Still small

Whatever you say. It makes my panties tighter. And i'm no easy lay.

Any chance at seeing your panties?

Absolutely you can see my panties. This isn't really the thread for that kind of thing so I won't ruin it but if you have kik you can hit me up on PurpleMonkeyButler

oh my God I like that dick. When did you take that picture?

R8

Pic taken few days ago, couldnt find you on kik, add me: theycallmeforestgump

lmao they're all so small. that shit isn't gonna even make it past someone's ass cheeks let alone into the hole

Why are your finger nails so red bro

Not mine (femanon) but damn impressive.

How many times have you had it inside you?