Tfw never listened to any shit mu likes to talk about, and don't plan to

>tfw never listened to any shit mu likes to talk about, and don't plan to

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/turnyqx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well aren't you a cool dude

Same. I only listen to Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Throbbing Gristle, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Morton Feldman, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

Post what you listen to, fag.

I know this is bait, but Sup Forums talks about all of those.

I listen to classical.

There is a classical general though

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have a classical general

last.fm/user/turnyqx

Sup Forums talks about classical you fucking retard

Your regular poor minded Sup Forumsnormie like yourself doesn't talk about classical.
It's like if said that I listen to kpop. (I don't actually.)

It's on Sup Forums

Are you the guy who posts video game music with violins in the classical thread and asks for more like that?

It's a containment thread for intelligent music fans. Sup Forums don't like to talk about it.

How did you know?

On Sup Forums

No, I'm not.

It is still a thread on Sup Forums that people who are currently browsing the board participate in. Therefore, there are people on Sup Forums who talk about classical. You're not your own board.

Read again OP, then this .

post 'em

those are some good feels