She shaves her forehead. Widows peak?

she is a flaw

brain damage
probably from her crackwhore mother

>Brown eyes

Yeah, Italians usually have them.

Fucks niggers

no ass

She looks like a kid, I'm not a pedo like the rest of you fags here.

Uneven eyes

she just has to run her mouth

does she shave a fucking widow's peak? what the fuck is that stubble?

too old

then get the fuck outta here

Found it.

Cash me outside, howbowdah

Glad I'm not the only one to cringe on that

i swear, one time i saw this mexican kid like 8 years old. his forehead had been "extended" by shaving hair so it looked normal because mexicans have these ridiculous two inch foreheads that make them look like a fucking monkey. obviously he was so ashamed of it he begged his parents to fix it but it was growing back in.

It speaks like a gutter churl, because that's what it is.
And it's tragic as fuck because her body is 10/10.

IN THE MYSTERIOUS, FOREIGN, WILD WEST DOMAIN OF CYBER SPACE, CONFLICT, HOSTILITY, AND LAWLESS VIOLENCE REIGN SUPREME!

WITNESS THE EPIC BATTLE ROYALE OF BILLIONAIRES, PROPAGANDISTS, JEWS AND MORE IN THE HEAVILY CENSORED ARENA, THE MOST CANCEROUS SAFE SPACE, WHERE CONSERVATIVES AND WHITE MEN THANKFULLY FEAR TO TREAD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RACISTS POTENTIALLY OFFENDING YOU BECAUSE WE ALREADY BANNED THEM!

PUT YOUR SLEUTH SKILLS TO THE TEST TO SEE IF YOU CAN DETECT WHEN WE SAY THINGS WE MADE UP TO HIDE THE FACT WE DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AND ARE TOO OLD AND INCOMPETENT TO SUFFICIENTLY RESEARCH IT DESPITE OUR 6-FIGURE INCOMES BECAUSE PUBLISHING REAL NEWS IS SO MUCH HARDER THAN THE FAKE KIND WE SPECIALIZE IN

BEWARE: AT THE DROP OF A HAT, A GENTLE BREEZE OR SOMEBODY FARTING 5 MILES AWAY A FRIENDLY BOUT OF ONLINE FUN CAN SUDDENLY GO OFF THE DEEP END.... INTO HELL!!!!!!!!!

HARASSMENT! EX MILITARY SNIPERS! GETTING YOU FIRED! CALLING THE POLICE! FALSE RAPE CHARGES! LITERALLY RAPING YOU TO DEATH! CORPSE MUTILATION! AND MORE ALL AWAIT YOU SHOULD YOU DARE TRESPASS THE THIN ICE OF THE TERRIFYING CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD RUN BY NOTORIOUS EVIL DICTATOR NEONAZI DONALD HITLER KNOWN AS THE INTERFUCKINGNET OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She isn't outside for me to cash her..

Not 18 with leaked nudes yet

brown eyes are a flaw?

the most powerful people in the world have traditionally had brown eyes. fucking romans all had brown eyes. and the greeks. you litttle foreign faggot.

Blue eye master race. Kill yourself

Triggered much? Good job taking that obvious bait

She's 13

source? some talkshow, right?

Fuck is this that Dr. Phil bitch!!! send her to boot camp ahahaha make her join the miitary!! This bitch does what she wants FUCK MY PARENTS ahahahaha

No knowlage of the english language.

She's inside. Ironically out of her element.

Just watched 5 mins of the dr. Phil show.

I came to realize that Phil is actually pretty smart. He says some things that actually makes sense.

From my earlier years I only remember him preaching American morals and all this
> you are evil
and
> I don't understand why you would fuck a younger hot chick over your wife
mentality.

But what he said about the young girl was actually true.

Tries to be a nigger

Inside. Difficult to catch.