I am very mentally ill and I'm coming off of my medication (Seroquel 600mg)

I am very mentally ill and I'm coming off of my medication (Seroquel 600mg)

Ask me anything.

what are your symptons?

Whats your fav topping of pizza?

why are you stopping?

I have the following:
BPD
Bipolar II
OCD
PTSD
Schizoaffective
OSDD
Psychosis

It's one hell of a list and all diagnosed in some form or another, I used to be self diagnosed with a couple of things but now have confirmation.

delusions, mostly paranoid about my abusive ex coming over and raping me, hallucinations (more visual than audible), when i'm having a psychotic episode I develop personalities, I have a lot of very violent intrusive thoughts, I'm incredibly impulsive and suicidal most of the time.

Hawaiian all the way, any combo of ham, cheese and pineapple is amazing.

Having Borderline Personality Disorder, I feel everything in very extreme ways. When i went onto Seroquel everything, especially my emotions, got the volume turned down a fucking lot in comparison to what every day life used to be like. So although I was less depressed, I was also lacking the euphoria I would sometimes feel. I love my current partner but its nothing compared to the way I used to feel about other people I've gotten attached to. It's a do or die kind of thing and I want my emotions back.

Hows your day going?

I had pretty severe nightmares about my parents breaking up, in which to keep the relationship going my mother tried to kill me and I just ended up in a wheelchair.
Had some cuddles with my partner, basically just trying to stay safe at the moment, since they went to a friends house.

best of luck my dude

how many people are you planning on offing today OP?

Like, maybe myself. Probably going to fantasize about killing my ex later, though.

Thanks, friendo.

>I have the following:
>BPD
>Bipolar II
>OCD
>PTSD
>Schizoaffective
>OSDD
>Psychosis
well, that's okey
>Hawaiian all the way, any combo of ham, cheese and pineapple is amazing.
retarded, kill yourself

but he's right, Hawaiian is god tier

I know, liking hawaiian is extremely controversial. Whats even worse is that i don't like pineapple on anything else. Just pizza.

I have ptss myself and when they gave me seroquel it was like 25 mg to help me sleep. What does 600 mg do?

>fucked in the head
>eats hawaiian pizza
typical

it fucks you up, thats what it does.
In all seriousness 25mg would do literally nothing for me now. 6500mg means that i HAVE to sleep for at least 12 hours a day, usually closer to 15 hours, which is not practical when you want to study or get a job. I'm down to 200mg now but i'm thinking of going back up to 300mg because I am super not dealing with shit well
in the first 2 weeks of taking it, even though i was eased onto it, i was really aggressive all the time and my parents didn't want me to take it anymore. Just as i was about to stop, everything just clicked into place and i felt great.

I wouldn't reccomend just using it as a sleeping aid though, I've heard people just using it as a sleeping aid and it's really fucked them up in the long term. not a lot of research has been done on seroquel so it's kind of a risky move.

100-200mg is supposed to treat Bipolar and Schizophrenia, then 300-600 is more for manic depression. lucky for me, I have all of those things so the dosage is really up to me.
considering asking my GP to put me on some anti-depressants while I come off of it, valium isn't exactly cover all the bases.

Warm pineapple and some ham
(pen pineapple apple pen)

>6500mg
That shit would either put you in a coma or kill you. I meant 600mg.

did you like kill bill 1 or 2 better?

Yo real talk.

Are you the guy who beheaded that dude on that greyhound bus?

The one who just got released into gen pop?

Thanks for the info. I know its not great for me, but it helps againstthe nightmares, that is my biggest problem.

As for antidepressants, i have had favourable results with welbutrin, something to keep in mind.

I was shown vol.2 when I was, like, 8 years old so that holds a very soft spot in my heart. But the animation in vol.1 is just fucking gorgeous. reminds me of the "breaking the habit" music video from linkin park.

Nah mang. Mind linking me to an article about it? I havent heard about that one.

I'd also like to point out that because of my BPD i am VERY attention seeking. I openly admit to that. I get an immense amount of pleasure from someone replying to anything I post on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, because i know that if i revealed my entire identity i'd be a special snowflake.
Other than desensitising myself to horrible shit so that I can better deal with horrible shit in the real world, i come to Sup Forums to be validated and to have someone, ANYONE, agree with me or just say something about me.

I love Sup Forums. and i'm sure i'm not alone in these actions either.

check'd. also giggled.

>being on medication
>being in treatment
fuck off you twinks. i bet you got muh depressiobln too since you are so different and ill :(

literally what did you even just say

i mean i'm mentally ill but you're fucking retarded buddy

man i love pineapple pizza.

Here, have this Pepe

we are the same. Somehow it makes the meat and other toppings that much better, only raw pineapple i've ever liked i had in thailand.

this is ironic to say the least

can you find someone for me telepathically or would I need to perform a sacrifice for us to establish a proper connection to facilitate the demonic arts?

do you see a bunch of spiders too????????

This duck lives life on the wild side.

dude I'm starting to think I have some of your same symptoms... you just sound like me, inside my head. I have lot's of issues with depression and I've started considering I might be bi polar. What should I do about it? Take meds, don't take meds, kms?

I don't like this PeePee

Become too stubborn and bitter to kill yourself, let the world cut off your arms and bite at its neck.

DUDE I'm already omw to that your like the Dad I never met that I always kinda wanted! Should I just forgo medication until I do something so drastic that I'm forced to take something for muh crazy?

Well, I know a person irl who is something like that. They dress weird and always seem to say something weird or something controversial and can't stand not being a center of either positive or negative attention. I'm fairly sure they have BPD + some other shit.
My point being, you're not the only one who does it.

All mental issues are a spectrum, thus people can be diagnosed with multiple illnesses. Everyone's brain handles things different and stuff.

become a hermit. its just you. you arent ill without somebody that is normal
>definitions

Honestly, anti depressants helped me alot. The rollercoaster becomes a bit too wild after a while. If you feel like it could help you i would do it. If you're on the fence maybe look into it - Specfically if you're having impulse control issues.

It's not like you chose to be alive, why the fuck would you choose to die?

sacrifice is preferable

no, but my ex did
he had arachnophobia something severe and started hallucinating because he was both mentally ill and taking a lot of drugs.
we broke up not long afterwards.

mfw i've been manic for a couple of days and i can feel the crash coming

honestly, i had already been in talk therapy for 4 years with the usual depression and anxiety so getting help and talking about my experiences was kind of second nature by the time all of this shit started setting in
meds will probably help but don't let them rule your life
aim to come off of them eventually

sorry for lack of replying, recaptcha was straight up not loading for me

Line up some stuff to do while you're still somewhat motivated, you won't feel like doing it later on really, but maybe you can guilt trip yourself into some sort of activity this way. Works for me.

When did your symptoms start?
Did you have any of those symptoms before enduring the stress your ex put you through?
Have another Pepe.

So you are femanon or faganon

my first time hearing something that wasn't really there was when i was, like, 14 or 15? pretty young all things considered, but i'd also just come out at that point so when i brought it up with my therapist she was like "dont stress about it, we have bigger fish to fry"

i would hear my friends and family calling out to me in pain when they werent really around, and things that i knew were just marks on the wall and shit would grow legs and start to kind of move around

things progressed when i was 16 and finally saw someone more qualified who told me i probably have developing BPD and obsessive compulsive tendancies but couldnt officially diagnose me because bpd can look like an exageratted form of puberty so you cant be diagnosed until youre 18

not to mention i was molested when i was younger anyway so that didnt help the ptsd
but a lot of shit got WAY worse after the multiple accounts of rape and manipulation and general abuse
i was almost 18 when i broke up with him and now i'm dating his older brother (kek) who is WAY nicer and cooler and he lives with me now. theres a 5 year age gap between us and he says he kind of had a thing for me when i was underage which i find flattering.
for reference, i'm turning 20 this year.

uh, both i guess? i'm queer and trans.

Sounds nice, post butthole!

cunt move, but gotta think about numero uno. Good luck with recovery and coping.

hmm, yeah, nah. I'm not THAT attention seeking. Also landwhale so

We love chubby traps and nobody will recognize it

I'm not a trap tho. like, literally the opposite.
especially if your definition of a trap is someone girly with a penis.

We also like chubby crossdressers. I bet you have an amazing butt.

nah, I have my mums ass. Very flat and not cool. but flattering that you would think so. heres my face instead so that you may be turned off by it!

>Also landwhale so

did kek. thanks and and good luck

How would that turn me off? You're cute. I want moar!

Fuck it, free validation.
Current very queerpunk haircut for user!

Hmm these cute lips. I want to make out with you.

Why thank you user, definitely making me feel nice.
I don't have kik or anything so don't bother asking, and it stays at faces only. I may be crazy but I'm faithful, yknow?

God I'm such a slut for my denim vest.

Too bad... your boyfriend is really a lucky guy.
Make sure to post here if it doesnt work out for you... i'll be lurking. Oh also dont worry to much about the seroquel. I got off 800mg in like a week substituting it with pipamperon. Had no bigger problems. And without seroquel you'll have more energy and be less indifferent about things.

and less fat

Thanks user, trust me, if it doesn't work out I'll be seeking a lot more attention from random people on the internet. Also yeah I gained like 13kg bc of Seroquel. Very unimpressed.
One last picture!

(also those fucking bags under my eyes wtf)

Dalllllll is that you??

Yes, but you are sexy no matter if plus or minus a few pounds.

nah sorry bud

13 kilograms is almost 30 pounds

lol why im not surprised that ur fat and look like a man, no wonder you have mental issues you look like a fucking goblin

Great choice user, Seroquel is a demon drug

aaand there it is!

I know. doesnt change the fact that you are attractive.

Because ppl with mental problems tend to be overweight you genius? Do you even know what a goblin looks like? Post your ugly-ass face right now, you living meme or leave the thread.

yes i know what a goblin looks like thats why i called him a goblin ( i only now realized hes a tranny) and no sorry sweetheart i dont need validation from autistic neckbeards of the Sup Forums so i think im gona say no to posting pic of my face but thanks for the offer

Obviously you dont. Goblins are small, skinny, have huge noses and ears and a skincolor between black and green you retard.

alright mr goblin expert

holy shit, OP here, i left to cook myself some fucking rice and i come back to this.
I'm flattered yall

Welcome back OP

This thread is basically dead but I'm glad it happened. 4 hours on Sup Forums about a mentally ill trans person aint bad.