Hey white people: How are you working on your white privilege today?

Hey white people: How are you working on your white privilege today?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3791030/Couple-overdose-heroin-McDonald-s-parking-lot-three-year-old-son-car.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3791030/Couple-overdose-heroin-McDonald-s-parking-lot-three-year-old-son-car.html#v-3574736990904404503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey blackass how does it feel know your slave ancestors where a bunch of dick washers?

But I don't have to work on it, that's what's so great about it! Get fucked, nigger

By going to our daily klan meetings where we discuss how to keep your monkeypeople down and unimportant. Also wehate all women, because reasons.

Taking opiates watching UFC

Oh sheeiit nigguh!

By having a relationship with my father.

No need
That's why it's called white PRIVILEGE.
You give it to us freely in exchange for funding the welfare programs you live on.

same

White people are inbred and commonly engage in incestuous relations

Ordering a pizza and paying for it with my hard earned cash

By trying to find where the fuck I lost it.

And despite our handicaps we succeed anyway
Checkmate niggers

At least call me Doctor Nigger

LOL most whites are on welfare & live on govt. handouts

>we wuz kings
It's a fact that Egyptians where not niggers.

white race will soon disappear

Well it's Sunday so I'm not working. I guess the concept of "weekends" is strange to you, not having a job and all.

your "job" is trying to wash your fat ass lolz

What did u say blak boi?

I weigh 135lbs, and my job is to file taxes. Again, something I'm sure is entirely beyond you considering the fact that you have to have income in order to have income taxes.

Being responsible, not committing crimes, not making single mothers and not raising hoodlums :D

I heard she's homeless.

Is that true, then she finally got to level nigger.

LOL you only have a Bachelors...whatta loser...I am in academia and have a PhD...plus i'm very rich

I'm not a breeder
Not interested in participating in this meat show
The world can be a wonderfull place but it's filled with repugnant people that just want to collect sticks and have power over others

It's a joke that people fall into every day and people waist their time on a crap shoot

As a species we should just stop having children and go exstinct

Let some other species have a go, maybe they will have a better time at it....

Yeah breeders that all a good portion of humanity is just having children for the sake of some joke need to be immortal

>white privilege
what the fuck is this?

I have an EA and 5 years job experience. No need to waste 70 grand on a degree that doesn't get me anything.

LOL what a loser you are despite all your white privileges ...and a 135 lb weakling to boot keks

White privilege is a myth started by blacks so they can ignore the fact they are mostly stupid. Blacks are essentially children who never advance past age 11. 4% are as intelligent as average whites. The rest are essentially retarded. Saying it's privilege is a good way to ignore being stupid.

I never said I had a dick.

That makes you far inferior to any nigger lol

>that pic
China? Is that you?

I must say it is a privilege being associated with a race that contributes to society.

I feel bad for hard working niggs that lumped in with the rest of the lazy knuckle draggers.

dubs of truth

white women are far superior to any shitskinned baboon, learn your hierarchy dumbass

two people OD'd on heroin whilst their 7 year old son was in the back seat.
the house was in shambles and the son says that they were mean

he's now in foster care and the parents are arrested

source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3791030/Couple-overdose-heroin-McDonald-s-parking-lot-three-year-old-son-car.html

they may be superior to your nigger ass loser

that's about enough out of women hating faggots. white women are our goddesses. Treat them accordingly. We're bashing niggers in this thread

Only 1% of hot women not the majority who are fat ugly whores

Congratulations! You get today's Retard Award!

Read the post again and engage your brain.

you do realize you posted a picture of a fat tranny as an example of an ugly woman?
Do you know what a woman is? They don't have dicks

heres you

>be me, white
>be in my garage working on stuff
>3 niggers walk up and start talking shit
>i politely ask them to leave
>they're on the verge of chimping out
>i grab baseball bat
>hit one in the gut. he drops like a sack of potatoes
>other 2 coward faggot niggers run
>20 mins later, constable shows up
>i simply tell him they said "we gonna fuck you up, white boy" i was in fear for my life.
>3 niggers get hauled off in back of cop car
>god damn, i love being white.

how's that for white privilege?

>UK
yep sounds about right probably gypsys

pretty nice

By having an incarceration rate 1/5 that of blacks

This photo went viral, showing a four-year-old boy in Ohio in a car with his grandmother and her boyfriend unconscious from an overdose.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3791030/Couple-overdose-heroin-McDonald-s-parking-lot-three-year-old-son-car.html#v-3574736990904404503

i went on Sup Forums so i think im doing pretty good

>How are you working on your white privilege today?
I don't have to work on it at all - it comes naturally. Something to do with generations of superiority, I guess

Thanks for asking, though.

yeah sure, and niggers pay all the taxes

need a cig

that consumer maxed out

fucking Americans

just the cuckfags
white strength will continue to dominate the planet
fuck off nigras