If you are okay with trans-sexual people, you should be okay with trans-racial people...

If you are okay with trans-sexual people, you should be okay with trans-racial people.Tell me unmemetically what's so wrong about Rachel Dolezal.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/25/rachel-dolezal-not-going-stoop-apologise-grovel

Nothing. Your argument is sound.

How is this different from black-face?

Sex is based on hormones, any person could be either male or female. That's not true about race, which is a specific spectrum of DNA.

in utero maybe, once it pops out it becomes either the sex it's meant to be or a freak.

>Sex is based on hormones

lrn 2 chromosome faggot

If by 'freak' you mean the brain developed partially in one way, and the body developed the other way, then yes. Can't fix the brain, so we use plastic surgery on the body.

Chromosomes just decide which hormones get released. XY chromosomes will still develop a female body if the person is immune to testosterone.

Trans racial people are the biggest abusers of "white privilege"
It is a disgusting and amoral exercise in attention whoring therefore has no place in society.

If you accept that race is a social construct, which I do, then you can identify as whatever you want. As long as you understand the complex history of that identity, which she demonstrably does. So its hypocritical to judge her

Unless someone has sywer syndrome, their chromosomes determines their gender. lrn 2 brain fag

It doesn't matter what you "accept", race is a biological feature, and has nothing to do with society.

I saw that episode of house

>immune to hormones

>/Thread

i would love to fuck that thick ass.

>Rachel Dolezal.

Did you just assume my cognitive abilities? Cognitivist!

if you heard her stupid annoying voice, you'd realize what's wrong with her.

technically with coal burning she does become a vile nigger. Her and her half breed nigglets can go to hell.

nicki minaj?

let her be who she wants to be. as long is it doesn't interfere with other folks' liberty. :)

how the hell did people think this was black?

If race is just a hot-swap identity why don't niggers just become white to escape the oppression?

It's biology, niggers are too stupid to do that.

that actually is a thing though user.
those that are pale enough to pass do it to advance career wise.

Too bad that shit for brains ruined this

She's a liar who pretended to be something she isn't to advance her career and interests.

It's just stupid because she is straight up lying to get advantages or do you think she would have gotten jobs like being the president of the naacp or teaching about supression of black ppl by whites if she was being honest? It's also stupid that these advantages are even there.

>If you are okay with trans-sexual people
Your premise is incorrect.