CHRIS HEMSWORTH IMPROVISED THE BEST JOKE IN GHOSTBUSTERS

> If you've seen Ghostbusters, then you know all about Kevin's dog, Mike Hat. (His full name is Michael Hat.) This scene is remarkable for several reasons. One, it's hilarious that Kevin has a dog named Mike Hat, which he pronounces "My Cat." Two, the comedic chemistry between Hemsworth and McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis. And three, the entire thing was improvised by Hemsworth. Say whaaaaat.

mtv.com/news/2905614/chris-hemsworth-mike-hat-ghostbusters/

>male drama actor makes better jokes than any female comedian in a 'comedy' movie
No surprise there.

The only reason that's even remotely surprising is that it actually felt in tone with the character. It felt somewhat natural, unlike...well, the rest of the film.

check your privilege

that was literally the only joke i got a mild chuckle from, because of how dumb it was

bravo ghostbusters

>The comedic chemistry between Hemsworth and McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis

I want to murder every millenial

>1,000 flaming fire emojis

I didn't laugh once when watching this film

>film

m8...

See I want to kill anyone who uses the phrase "born in the wrong generation" unironically, but holy shit this is fucking disgusting.

I'm sorry are you trying to say that men are funnier than women? in the CURRENT YEAR?

>the only good part of the movie was thought up on the spot by a man
Lmao

>Hemsworth plays an actual mentally challenged person
>still more likeable than Kate McKinnon

OMG STOP THE PRESSES SAY WHAAAAAAAAT CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HE DID WHAT SERIOUSLY SWEET BABY JESUS WHAT IN THE WORLD SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR ALL OF THE EMOJISM ON FIRE WOAH WOW

that joke was fucking retarded, just like the "cat out of the bag" shit.
The one about the Irish security fence and "third scariest thing on that train" actually made me chuckle, "mike hat" felt was like a stupid SNL skit

I want him to fuck me

>the comedic chemistry between Hemsworth and McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis

> is 1,000 flaming fire emojis
What does this mean? Honest question

Where's that MTV "movie reviewer" who called people who didn't like this movie BROBABIEZ? Did she write this too?

Found the racist

really makes you think

noscript fucks the MTV website

>men are funnier than women

It's the shit you have to read when someone makes the mistake of allowing a woman to voice her opinion publicly

bigot

go back to/pol/

>Say whaaaaat.

>the comedic chemistry between Hemsworth and McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis.
Someone was paid to write this

>this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis

>the comedic chemistry between Hemsworth and McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis

Someone was paid to write this. Think about that.

What did she mean by this? Is that the tumblrina equivalent of cumming with the force of a thousand suns?

>is 1,000 flaming fire emojis.

>McCarthy in this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis

He has a lot of experience with quips.

>Mike Hat
>not Mike Hunt

Swing and a miss, Thor.

Leslie Jones was consistently the only person who made me chuckle when I was watching this. I never had any out and out laughs though. Definitely agree with everyone saying the movie feels like a bad SNL skit that goes on way too long.

>not Mike litoris.

Ah, so this is what it feels like to be old.

Sucks doesn't it?

I don't understand PokemonGo, my phone can't even download the app to play it, I showed my nephew that and he laughed at me. That was the first time I realized how old I am. I wanted to suck start a shotgun for the next few days. Drink, it helps.

Jesus Christmas its not that you're old it's that you're technologically retarded. God damn learn a little about current technology or dont fucking whine about it fuck face

>Phone is too old to download stupid Pokemon game
>HURR U R TECHNOLOGICALLY RETARDED XD

I hope your mother gets AIDS and you have to watch her die.

>1,000 flaming fire emojis.

woah man, uncalled for

>"Men aren't funny" ~ Paul Feig
>funniest jokes in the movie, improved by men

Whoa back up man. That's harsh.

Did Sup Forums love my thunderous presence in new York?

Can't get away with that in an American film. "Cunt" is pretty much verboten in America, even if the rest of the Anglosphere uses it like a comma.

Clearly you must be pretty young if you're this much of an edgelord

F L A M I N G
I
R
E

I have honed my fedora out of nippon steel over decades into the edgiest substance known to man.

The cheap ass joke when she throws his sandwich on the street and someone throws it right back into his hand actually got a big laugh out of me.

>the funniest character in the movie is a man
What did they mean by this?

This. She wasn't overboard with the "HOL UP" shit like /poltv/ says and her and Hemsworth were the only ones that felt the slightest bit natural. The other 3 were a bore to watch because 90% of their lines were shitty exposition. And don't even get me started on the shitty editing on this flick.

What if Ghostbusters was a product of Adam Sandler and his Happy Madison guys? If they were the main characters in the Ghostbusters reboot? I think it would be worse than this.

Norm would be a great Ghostbuster. His humor fits with the humor of the first two.

This and the Irish Fence were the only joke I chuckled at.

>1,000 flaming fire emojis.
>Say whaaaaat.

How do you do fellow teens!

I just want this Ghostbusters shite to die and be forgotten already

>this scene is 1,000 flaming fire emojis.

>Leslie Jones was front row behind home plate at the Yankee game yesterday
>Had to look at her taking selfies and posting on her phone not even watching the game the whole time

I'm not trying to be a racist edgelord but holy fuck that bitch really looks like a fucking gorilla and her shit haircut isn't helping. In the gamethread on Sup Forums one of the selfies she took got posted and the guy sitting behind her had a bandage on his hand and some user said "He should have paid attention to the Do not feed the gorillas sign". I kek'd hard.