If having a disease is by definition an harmful and disadvantageous physical or mental condition for a living being

If having a disease is by definition an harmful and disadvantageous physical or mental condition for a living being,
then why being gay should not be considered a disease as it causes a much higher risk of HIV, venereal diseases in general, faecal incontinence, much higher risk of mental diseases and inhibits reproduction?

bump

bump

Having a higher risk of other diseases does not constitute a disease. The only solid argument you got there is it inhibits reproduction.

Is being gay an advantageous and non-harmful physical or mental condition?

so if ur gay u can cum inside of a womyn no condom & no kids ?

its not gay sex thats a higher risk,its anal sex,
so i mean as long as you use a condom.

Gay couples aren't able to reproduce. Are you saying that a gay can choose to have heterosexual sex and still be gay and also claim that being gay isn't a choice?

It's pretty advantegous if ya like sucking dick. Stop browsing /b during class underage user

Being gay is a mental condition
I fucking hate homosexuals

You know...male gays practice sodomy. And even if wearing a condom does not reduce the risk to 0% (the risk is higher as membranes are getting hurt for not fulfilling their role), what about all other diseases like faecal incontincence, etc?

>tfw literally no one you're related to is nonwhite or gay

BASED

Your just trying to rationalise your illogical hate.

A gay man fucking a woman does not unmake him a gay man. You have a choice to act out or repress your homosexuality, but no to choose between being sexually attracted to other men or not.

No it's not, very weak counter-argument and logic there.

Your dad could be gay for all you know.

Try harder with a better counter-argument.

Statistically that's highly unlikely. You probably have several closeted relatives

You did not answer the question and got the point.
Gay couples aren't able to reproduce. Are you saying that a gay can choose to have heterosexual sex and still be gay and also claim that being gay isn't a choice?

>then why being gay should not be considered a disease as it causes a much higher risk of HIV, venereal diseases in general, faecal incontinence, much higher risk of mental diseases and inhibits reproduction?
because correlation =/= causation

Yes it is. What's considered advantegous is entirely abstract as how you defined it.

Twins experiments showed this very clearly. Nobody should hate homosexuals but also nobody should promote a disadvantageous mental condition.

Nope, it's not. Try harder.

is being left handed a disease?

Yeah he can claim that

There are not only stastistical studies but also clinical studies in which there is an almost 0% error rate. Also, saying that being gay inhibits reproduction is a fact. Simple biological knowledge.

Yes, it is. If you want to die, having bone cancer is advantageous

Look up the definition of disease. And you will see you are wrong. Thats it, now don't try to play semantics the definition is clear. You already have your opinion trying to say its a disease is you rationalising it after the fact. Out of interest, do you think it should be illegal to be gay?

If being gay is a choice and a gay man can have sex like a non-gay whenever he wants...then it must be a mental condition.

There's no significant (by statistical and clinical knowledge) disadvantage in being left handed

Saying "you are wrong, look up at what you said" to prove you are right. That's not how logical debates work.

Wow shit sorry I din't realize I was talking to a psychiatrist, you must be correct

From the top of my head I can think of one: writing by hand.

Biology is not subjective. It's obvious that with "advantageous" I meant not only a biological advantage, but also a condition that provides health and safety to an individual ALSO according to basic biological knowledge of life preservation. Using your logic every kind of mental illness could be advantageous if the subject who has it is liking it.

Not a counter-argument. Making fun/ad hominem are not valid arguments in a debate.

Your way too much on the defensive dude. By definition you are wrong. Gayness was considered a disease up until 1971. But it no longer is, i think I'm going to go with what medical science says rather than some tard on Sup Forums. Or is that not how logic goes cuz you say so?

Left-handed cannot write? Nice to know...(Sarcasm)

being statistically likely to have a diseases does not mean you actually have a disease
does that explain better?

Repeating your opinion without providing an argument is not an argument. Also, ab auctoritate fallacy.

Is being gay an advantageous and non-harmful physical or mental condition? With "advantageous" I meant not only a biological advantage, but also a condition that provides health and safety to an individual ALSO according to basic biological knowledge of life preservation.

Okay so it seems your definition of disease is a lifestyle decreasing your chance of breeding, and/or increasing risk for disease. I don't think that's a very scientific definition user, by that measure being ugly is a disease.

Why is zoofilia considered mental illness, then? Couldn't it be a sexual orientation? Why not?

Your reddit-tier autist thread isn't worth making arguments in

so, you have no idea what homosexuality is

Being gay doesn't decrease chance of breeding as being ugly does due to standards of beauty. Being gay completely inhibits reproduction.

Oh i Get it now. Your ironically trolling people by saying they are illogical by not having an argument even though you don't have any argument yourself. It's basically one huge fallacy, fallacy.

Nice counter-argument. (Sarcasm)

When will you learn that insulting your opponents in a debate is an argument?

I provided alot of arguments/questions not being answered.

it's not inherently advantageous or disadvantageous, In effect you could argue it's a disadvantage because a lot of people hate gays

What about people who don't want kids? Do they have a disease? What about closeted gay people who have a wife and kids but screatly fuck dudes?

Why there are many classified mental illness then? They are just harmful condition that distort people view on reality...they could be advantageous for someone like...seeing talking unicorns around you could be even fun. Okay it could be harmful and increasing risk of diseases and promoting a mental illness could provide even more illness by clinical studies but...

Someone could be gay and celibate. Checkmate bitch.

>When will you learn that insulting your opponents in a debate is an argument?

Wrong, it's not an argument. Autist

Nice to know. An higher risk of diseases and not being able to reproduce being gay is advantageous.

(With "advantageous" I meant not only a biological advantage, but also a condition that provides health and safety to an individual ALSO according to basic biological knowledge of life preservation.)

So a broken leg is a disease?
right

Is being a gay a choice as not wanting kids is?

Gay people can reproduce

That's what I wanted to read! You are making progress!

Same^

yeah they do every day
even ones who never fuck the opposite sex
they fucking pay to have kids

whose lives they ruins with their faggotry

gays pay women to have babies for them
it has happened millions of times heh

Why does my pee pee come out yellow ?

Milo Yiannopoulos says being gay is a choice, he's gay. Other gay people say it isn't, i don't think it's concrete that it is or isn't a choice.

>what is surrogacy

Gay people by natural standards can not and WILL not have kids, you know why? because women have the genitalia to reproduce the child, as the man provides his DNA, with that being said how do you think two men will reproduce without surgical, hormonal and other type surgeries?

he also thinks christianity is true
he's a mess lol

the cure for homosexuality is nitrogen gas

surrogate pregnancies, the same thing straight couples who can't have babies do

Yeah...Even if rich gay people live in a society that allows them to buy kids and raise them, gay couples are still not able to reproduce...Building mechanical wings and giving them to people who think they are birds for supporting their condition does not make them birds.

No one thinks two men can reproduce. That has to be the dumbest strawman argument I've seen in a while.

Gay couples can reproduce. For example, if in a lesbian couple one of the women has a girldick, she can impregnate her partner. Checkmate.

>Even if rich gay people live in a society that allows them to buy kids and raise them, gay couples are still not able to reproduce.

did you even read my post, I said WITHOUT any medical help dumb ass damn, where'd you learn to read?

It's just a good answer to people who thinks that saying "B-but gays c-can buy children!!" is a counter-argument against the obvious fact that being gay inhibits reproduction.

Since gay couples are unable to reproduce we can rule out that being gay is genetic, since every gay person is a genetic dead end.

Being gay is cultural. This is also why you find gays mostly working in art/fashion/journalism and such. Would u ever meet a gay person who just walked into the woods to get away from the urban life, build a hut, hunt rabbits and survive in nature? I think not.

No, let's build a spaceship together and fly into space dude.
cuz you're super smart

Being gay doesn't inhibit reproduction, many gays have kids and any of them can make them if they want to, they choose not to, a choice is not a disease

So you advocate for killing people. See why no one agrees with your crazy bullshit. People don't want to live in a society in which people are killed for non violence. People don't like isis, even arabs don't like isis. You wanna live in a isis type society? People will want nothing to do with your crazy assed nastyness. Your an outcast because you suck as a person.

>You did not answer the question and got the point.

You should publish these findings in a scientific journal

this is the peer review

Is that a bad thing? I mean ypu see no problem with over population? If someone doesn't wanna have kids so what? Or don't you believe in freedom.
Not an argument altright snowflake..

Stop having an autist freak out user

>Not being able to understand that they never said gay couples can reproduce
>Not understanding they said ways that gay couples can raise a child biologically related to one of them

Lol your sperging out now. Retard alert kek.

>gay have faecal incontinece due to buttsceks
Gay man are not required to have anal sex

>veneral diseases
Not wearing a condom is not a disease

>much higher risk of mental diseases
How so? And also, if having a higher chance of having a disease is a disease, are habits such as not eating properly or not exercising considered diseases?

>inhibits reproduction
Then again, is wearing a condom a disease? People who dont want children, who wear protection, take pils and get abortions are sick? Does being gay mean you are mot fertile, and therefore cannot donate sperm, impregnate a woman for the sole purpose of procreation, and etc?

Sage, OP should go back to faggit

This is cool. I haven't seen a tard get rekt thia hard in a while.

What is your argument? Saying that allowing people who live in an harmful and disadvantageous mental condition to buy kids is great against centuries of psychological studies? Do you follow ethics? Should also trans people, people who identify in helicopters, animals or poligamyst be able to buy/raise kids in your concept of freedom?
Accepting everyhing =/= freedom

Look! Ad hominem and strawman everywhere!

Are you have intelligent?

Those are not ad hominems. Ad hominens are insults presented as arguments, e.g. "you are autistic therefore you're wrong". An insult is just calling you autistic, which you are. Namaste

>Gay man are not required to have anal sex
Woah nice, another thing to add to the disadvantages list: not being able to have a complete sex intercourse. (Only if we pretend for a moment that gay men do not practice sodomy)

>Not wearing a condom is not a disease
even if wearing a condom does not reduce the risk to 0% (the risk is higher as membranes are getting hurt for not fulfilling their role), what about all other diseases like faecal incontincence, etc?
>How so? And also, if having a higher chance of having a disease is a disease, are habits such as not eating properly or not exercising considered diseases?
See above, already answered that. Also, is being gay a choice as living in bad habits, not eating properly, not exercising is?

>Then again, is wearing a condom a disease? People who dont want children, who wear protection, take pils and get abortions are sick? Does being gay mean you are mot fertile, and therefore cannot donate sperm, impregnate a woman for the sole purpose of procreation, and etc?

Again, is being gay a choice as deciding not to wear a condom is? Also, gay couples cannot reproduce due to biological conditions, not for "deciding not to use contraceptive".

Oh your some crazy moralistic social conservative. Modern psychology doesn't class gayness as harmful. You have this idea that it is wrong, but this is just a feeling an emotion. It grosses you out so you've dicided that its wrong. The thing is you haven't any logic reasons for why it is harmful. You just say they cannot/don't reproduce, without explaining how or why this is harmful.

Is an insult an argument? Are you used to insult your opponents in a debate to prove you are intelligent?

Samefag is mad af.

No and yes

Again, ad-hominem, ab auctoritate ("Modern psychology") and strawmens. Why not trying harder?

We are different users lol

Gay people are going to fuck and have fun. There is nothing you can do about it, ever. Deal with it or kys. You have two choices.