Alcoholics of Sup Forums, please teach me how to like whiskey and where to begin

Alcoholics of Sup Forums, please teach me how to like whiskey and where to begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

don't be a bitch just drink is straight

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY

Just keep at it.. Eventually you will appreciate it. If not dilute it with water at first, say 1 part whisky to 5 water, maybe 6... see how you get on. Slowly change the ratio.

I like a single malt with one cube of ice... hated it at first. Once you appreciate it then your life is a bit more interesting.

Then get on the cigars - the two together very well.

Make your life completely shit and drive out everyone you love from your life.

The more you hate yourself, the more you like whiskey.

This.

first open the bottle by twisting the cap. then you will find it out how to for rest

>whiskey
too expensive,
I drink a liquor I make from fermenting and distilling boiled chicken feed,
it taste like crap but it gets me through the day.

But on a serious note, try a single malt scotch "Whisky" rather than a bourbon "Whiskey" if you're a beginner, bourbon and Irish Whiskey tends to be sweeter and you may prefer different flavours, Glenmorangie or Dalwhinie and my favourites. The more "smokey" (peaty) ones come from Islay and are generally harder to palate but it might be your flavour.

Don't fuck with it it's all fun and games until it starts to ruin your life/health/relationships, and you get horrid withdrawals

If you can't stand the taste like a sissy, you can try mixing with different drinks. Basic shit like Jack with lemonade, so keep pouring less lemonade and more Jack each drink you have.

>relationships
I aint got no fucking relationships,
I'm just waiting to die anyway so I could care less about my health.

If you mean whisky, as in scotch, then start with Speyside malts like Glenmorangie or Glenfiddich before moving on to stronger flavoured malts from the islands. Start with a smother one like Jura.
Join a club/ society. They're usually good value and full of experienced topers.
If you mean Jack/ Jim or some other american piss then idk drown it in coke and reconsider your life choices.

1 get whisky
2 chug
3 profit
5 repeat
8 teeth

Prepare for the horrible withdrawals that can lead to seizures. Also youll get high blood pressure and develop a shittyass memory

I'm prepared to DIE user

you should do some coolstuffs first. like in point break rob surfers jump out of banks and stuff.

Drink lagavulin.
Got me to like whisky.

U what?

I make my own alcohol, its much cheaper, and so long as I don't intend to sell to other people completely legal.

imo
Drink it neat or with a little ice

Don't buy crap like JD, but also don't get suckered in by "boutique" versions of regular shit (JW Blue tastes exactly like red and black lable, and anyone who says different got the Jew shaft).

Find a brand you like and stick with i for a bit before branching out. Worst case you end up getting something you dont like but at least have something to fall back on.

Canadian, Irish, American, and Japanese whiskys generally have a different taste from each other, so try shit from different places around the world.

Don't drink to get drunk, drink to enjoy the flavor. Unless you're like 22, don't buy shit to just get wasted on.

cost per volume/production time?

This. I started by buying a bunch of single shots and would do one every 20 mins or so while playing games, now I'm such a full blown alcoholic I down a fifth a day and just gave up on life

yeah ain't it great. I used to drink vodka all the time and maintain, but ahhh the whiskey belligerence...ahh the assholery and who gives a fuck attitude of the bourbon is awesome way to self destruct... cheers.

make some whisky sour