Dick r8 thread last one died

Dick r8 thread last one died

Fine. OK...You win.

I drooled over you earlier. Unless you're posting someone else's pics....

just want a rate

Can you send me some pics so I can rate them with my gf? Snap: rohff01

I begged to worship you the last thread. Nothing has changed. My biggest regret in life right now is that I was born male because I get the feeling if I was female it would be much much easier to choke myself on your dick. I don't want to say 10/10 because I don't want you to get all full of yourself. So I'll just say 9. (but its really a 10)

rate

its 6 at best

Crazy talk. I'm leaking right out of my little panties just seeing it once again. You better get over your inferiority complex. I'd be on my knees for you the entire month of March.

gibs r8z

R8

rate my 7 incher

r8 please, really curious about it
Got another pic in case this one doesn't do it

That aint 7 inch.

interesting colours

More?

ucnut a best

I wish people like you would shut up about their cocks. I think it's awesome, you know it's awesome, the whole community looking at this thread knows it's awesome. You're the male version of the high school cheerleader who runs around complaining that 'I'm so fat' just so her friends will say 'You're not fat...you're perfect.' Stop teasing us with your perfect dick unless you intend to feed it to us, please...

r8

Well?

Rate me..

Rate

I was hoping some femanons would rate so I wouldn't have to. I like every single one of these dicks. I would truly enjoy being on my knees in front of you worshipping you the was proper cock should be worshipped.

Sorry the girls are asleep. But at least a you know a little faggot like me likes it as much as they would...

Thanks man

Anything good about my cock? R8.

Clearly it works?

Thanks for the obviously positive opinion and compliments however I've had sex a few times as one night stands and I've got a girlfriend of 2 years, Nobody ever, besides her, commented my dick so I had been wondering what could others possibly think, nothing more, nothing less.

Also wondering if you're a femanon or an user

Here's the other one and that's all I've got

Don't thank me. I should be thanking you. I suck a lot of dick but I rarely get the chance to blow a magnificent specimen like you have. It's truly above average, but I get the feeling you knew that already.

I know you you have no interest in a 30 YO homo fawning over your superior dick so I'll just stop now. I hope you get a grill to back me up on this so you know I'm not just bullshitting.

True, but don't feel like it is something to brag about. Ex dating someone else making me insecure I suppose.

19 virgin r8 m8

Hey, a compliment's a compliment! Glad to know it's rare, lol. Makes me feel special. :p

It's handsome. What's the length and girth?

I really wish you would take more pictures. I've wanted to see more for a while now.

>mine

No. Not a femanon. You can tell by the way I'm on the internets in a cock rate thread. I'm queer as the blazes and have been that way my whole life. I hope that doesn't aggrivate you. I'll delete your pic if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Have another one in fact!

19 years old

Fair enough, since I believe men are more honest than women that's good actually. Not homophobic, doesn't bother me.

Not being an egoist here but don't spread them since I believe my gf is kinda stalking Sup Forums and I'd get hung by the balls most likely if she saw it on the first page or something, as she believes that there's a bunch of girls here due to every post being some sort of nudity.

Peace

how about mine

could you get a 2nd person pov on that dick where the dick is pointing at the camera

Oh. I guess you're teasing me then. That's ok. I don't like it but I'll endure any and all teasing as long as you post your magnificent penis.

Do you shave or trim? I'm wondering because your balls look shaved but there rest of you looks trimmed and I'm wondering how that happens...

Like this?

I shave my balls and around the base, but I use a trimmer on the rest.

No worries. Don't worry about anything at all. If you think your girl can pick your cock out in a line up I can tell you that you are correct. Maybe she's not stalking this place but I'll bet if she saw your hog on the net she'd recognize it right away. Not because it's fantastic (because it is) but because it's hers.

I'd give my next pay check to shave your nuts and prepare you for your next girlfriend encounter.

Got more? It's a solid 8/10

possibly a 9 or a 9.5/10
More to confirm?

One more of mine.

How much, lol

I guess since we are user here I can tell the truth. before taxes I make 146,000. But I can't seriously give it all to you. I have a wife who has no idea I need cock in my mouth.

So, I need a little bit to get her out of the house while you fuck my face like the little whore I would like to be for you.

Damn tempting. Just reading that got me rock hard.

Really? If I knew guys liked blowjobs from married men I would have tied the knot years ago. I kept holding out because I thought guys like unattached bitches.

Some guys just like blowjobs period, lol

6.75"x5.4"

Nice. Would secks.

Well, at the risk of sounding arrogant I can safely say I give a better blowjob than anyone you've ever met.

Your dick makes my panties tight and wet.

Quite a claim. I've had some real pros before.

bow down before my superior cock

r8 please broskose

Yay or nay?

Don't worry. I always self deprecate and undersell myself but when it comes to blowjobs I can't do that. I'm actually so good I even amaze myself. I don't want to go pro. I'm happy being the amateur champion. I will make you feel like the real man you were meant to be.

Yay. No need to shave around the top of your base, though. It looks weird, and like it would hurt my lips.
8.5/10

I need to see a close up.

How can you pay such close attention to your crotch but ignore your legs like that?

Europe? I'd love to groom and massage you.

Ha, I believe you. I'm sure you could suck a few loads out of me before we were done.

cockring fag detected

rate?

What yous think?

UK

here's a better pic bit grainy tho

Absolutely. I might be so good I could turn you to dudes. I'm not making a statement about your sexuality I'm just saying I'm that good.

I met my normal FWB a few years back and he was just looking for a willing mouth to take care of him because his wife was friged (sp?) or something...In about 3 weeks I had him addicted to my mouth. I wanted him to talk dirty to me but he couldn't because he was mesmerized by how good I ate him. So I started talking dirty instead.

He holds his hand out and put my little dick in it and fuck his hand while I worship his big uncut dick. I think my world record is 2 minutes. If you knew him you would be impressed. He's not an easy cummer...

I still can't see it. I need more. Can you give me more?

Please send your big cocks to thatguyfox50 on kik and have some fun.
Will also rate if you want

Do you have cornrows or something? Honestly I'd probably blow you but I'd chug about 3/4 of that mouthwash afterwards. You are hot and you have a nice dick but you just have that vibe about you that says....'Unclean'

Hey guys I think maybe someone in this thread can help me, didn't want to make one of my own ... I always have the problem with tissues that when i cum inside one my sperm punches a hole through the tissue. I already tried with other brands. The Tempo ones sometimes work if I take them by 4. But that can't be a solution. I cum too strong. If my wife gives me a handjob i cum onto the wall behin the bed. She can't take it in her mouth because I shoot the load directly to her stomach and that makes her puke. Please if anybody has an idea of what to do. Years ago i thought that it would get better with time but i always cum stronger. The muscles semm to have trained.

I'd go through an entire tube of lipstick sucking that....

Sounds hot!
Would you swallow my cum?

rate?

Probably. I don't know for sure because I don't know what it tastes like. But I'd definitely beg you to cum in my mouth. Then I'd decide if I should eat your cum or spit it.

I bet you taste good. I think I'd probably swallow you...

But I won't know for sure unless you post more...more?

I told you not to post my pic, Toby!

It's bent the wrong way

Micro penis or CP

i will save this and jerk off to it and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's ok with that...

r8

Here, you can have a taste of my precum.

Why not?

I'm gonna need to see more.
Immediately.

Tease. I seriously need to worship you. I have a little precum of my own leaking out of my panties. You are fantastic.