What is this? Am sick, blowing 1-2 of these out a day. Kind of lumpy

What is this? Am sick, blowing 1-2 of these out a day. Kind of lumpy.

Either pneumonia, bad bronchitis or lung cancer. Best get to the docs to find out.

if thats comming from your nose then you might have a fracture of some sort leeking fluid from your skull.

get to a doctor for a check up ASAP

Congrats user. You can now produce sweet thai chili sauce from your nose. Bottle it and make millions. God speed.

Or you might just have been coughing so much you tore something in your throat or windpipe.

Is this from your nose or are you coughing it up?

I spit up the same stuff avery morning whenever I get sick.Don't worry.

Blood not good... Zyst or canzer

Looks like fermented semen

OP HERE.

IT'S FROM MY NOSE, I'M BLOWING IT OUT FROM MY NOS.

Expanding on this:

22M, 6'0 170lbs. Been sick for about 3-4 days. Sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, ears crackling/popping every time I swallow. Never had this happen before. I've been blowing this out from my nose.

It's spinal fluid. go get checked out bro.

Feels bad man, I've never been sick in years. Never had this, what could possibly be a sinus mucous plug. Rhinitis? Sinusitis?

I have dry coughs, sore throat. Possible that I've done that or somewhere in my nasal cavity from blowing my nose.

Nose

I see, thanks man.

T u b e r c u l o s i s

When you are sick you go to a doctor that's what they are for. Why do you not understand it, faggot

Calling all armchair nurses/doctors

Have you been inhaling a lot of red gushers?

This this this

This. Go to see a Doc.

Just stop eating sweet and sour sauce for a while.

Yo I'm pretty sure you just have have a cold/rhinitis/sinusitis.

Think about it. Your nasal cavities are inflamed and swollen, this can't exit though whichever nostril is inflamed, resulting in a mucous plug.

Y'all are fucking retarded, OP said he ain't got respiratory problems. It's straight from his nose.

>Goes to Sup Forums for medical advice.
I think you're really really sick.

In all honesty probably an ordinary chest infection. Which you'll need antibiotics for. See a doctor.

underrated

Have you taken cocaïne recently? I did and that's pretty much what my morning snot looks like for 2-4 days depending on quality

How retarded do you need to be before asking Sup Forums for medical advice seems a good idea?

Goto doctor that's a lot of blood in your mucus

TFW I'm reading all of your replies after not sick anymore and the doctor said it was a cold.