So many of my stupid lefty friends keep asking me why I support our 46th glorious president

So many of my stupid lefty friends keep asking me why I support our 46th glorious president.

It really was so much so I just made a video explaining my thoughts.

But my brothers, let's come together to talk why we support Donald John Trump! 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=z2rjq0nXj3k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0
discord.gg/TR26tpb
mediaite.com/online/cnn-edits-police-shooting-victims-sisters-call-for-violence-makes-it-a-call-for-peace/
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
hillarybeattrump.org
thefederalist.com/2016/07/18/former-navy-seal-hillary-clinton-killed-my-friends-in-benghazi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>our 46th glorious president.

A little something to glorify the Emperor.
We can fix this!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0yKJxYcns0

Starting things off by insulting a collective. Nice one.

Deplorable reporting in!

Wow... you're a fucking idiot

I'm sure your mother is proud

>"so many of my stupid lefty friends"
>starting things off insulting a collective

hypocrisy at it's finest

Well I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

Slap Slap SLap Clap Clap Clap join this discord discord.gg/TR26tpb and slap slap slap it up with cancer! ye ye

After the last controversial post got shut down, I'm sure plenty more commies will flood in here and spread negativity.

It's a funny thing when the optimism is flowing from the side you hate, isn't it Shillarys?

>implies samefag

>So many of my stupid lefty friends

This is true, post election surveys all indicated that the only people who voted for Clinton were illegals and hippy left wing retards, taxing paying patriots all voted for Trump.

>the dishonest fake news MSM
>can't give a single example of CNN propagating a lie

nice vid, but the irony bro moustache and tim heidecker squint give away the ruse

Whoa, that's amazing! Do you have a source for this amazing """"""""""""""fact""""""""""""""

Shit b8, 90% of all CNN's reports on Trump have been proven to be fake news.

>taxing paying patriots all voted for Trump.
then I guess "patriots" are the minority in the US

You don't remember the CNN coverage of Milwaukee riots?

Cherrypicked the shit out of that one to justify BLM. How's that for propagating lies. Fucking goldfish memory.

>Shit b8, 90% of all CNN's reports on Trump have been proven to be fake news.
citation needed

>only calling out one side while conveniently ignoring the other

>Donna Brazille caught red-handed helping rig a national election

>CNN calling hrc camp asking what questions they wanted asked at an "unbiased" trump interview a week before the election

>CNN reporting a fake news story for 2 days (and circulated more than 800 times on their outlets) that Trump removed a bust of MLK from the oval office in an attempt to paint him out to be a racist

Yeah, totally reliable and not fake or anything. kek

>You don't remember the CNN coverage of Milwaukee riots?
Refresh my memory. What lie were they spreading?

mediaite.com/online/cnn-edits-police-shooting-victims-sisters-call-for-violence-makes-it-a-call-for-peace/

>alternative facts

>citation needed

Take off your blinkers and apply basic intelligence to the situation. Leftist media has been lying to you.

>Deplorable reporting in!

Oh look, another 40 something with facebook.

OP states his lefty FRIENDS. It's not a collective if he's referring to people he knows exclusively. Head out of ass plz

trump has killed Sup Forumss sense of humour

CNN are fucking garbage

proof or didn't happen lol

Dumbshit, user was commenting on the misidentification of Trump as the 46th President, not the description of him as glorious.

Don't be such a sensitive lil faggot.

>Implies 40
>Implies college age is something to be proud of
>Millenials

that is a fox news poll by the way

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

Hillary Clinton has literally KILLED people and you still think Trump using the word 'pussy' in a private conversation once is somehow worse?

I will never understand Leftists...

>the massive hike of debt is pushed to after Bush
>we were in a 3 trillion surplus after Clinton
>Bush spent just under 9 trillion in his first 3 years.
>in the 8 years of his presidency Bush increased the budget by 53% more than all six of the previous Presidents combined

It's amazing that Republicans still try to shove Bush under the carpet and pretend like his war on terror and witch hunt for evil doers and dubya em deez didn't cause the problem we have now.

>Donna Brazille caught red-handed helping rig a national election
Donna Braille was immediately fired, and that's not an example of CNN propagating a lie.

>CNN calling hrc camp asking what questions they wanted asked at an "unbiased" trump interview a week before the election
Still not an example

>CNN reporting a fake news story for 2 days (and circulated more than 800 times on their outlets) that Trump removed a bust of MLK from the oval office in an attempt to paint him out to be a racist
Whoa, it's official! CNN is fake news!

lmao Watch those edges buddy

show proof of claim hillary has literally killed people

>Hillary Clinton has literally KILLED people
This is what brain dead inbreds in the red flyover states actually believe

I get you're trying to be young again, but just stop.

hillarybeattrump.org

>polls

I lol'd

Gee, maybe somebody should lock her up? What happened to all that?

Just because Hillary is garbage doesn't mean Trump isn't garbage. I'm not even from the US, I just find the lack of logic in these arguments to be hilarious.

>HUR TRUMP IS BAD BECAUSE OF X REASONS
>HURRR HILLARY THO

Please keep going.

But look at the graph. That spike at 2009. kek

>proof or didn't happen lol

Like the russian intervention in the election :^)

Not an argument :)

>Hillary Clinton literally KILLED people

>republican
Time to go downatairs, Jimmy. Mommy has your bowl of cereal ready.

>the majority of shootings on American soil are carried out by Muslims
>Trump identifies Muslims as the problem
>"DAS RACISS!!"

When will Liberals stop defending that dealthcult and start caring about all the American lives lost to Islamic terrorism? Too scared of not being PC.

Are the people posting this shit here banned from /r/the_donald and Sup Forums or something?

Take your retarded politics to one of those cancerous echo chambers. Make sure to sign up at Infowars as well to help fight the child abducting psychic vampires and lizard people too.

thefederalist.com/2016/07/18/former-navy-seal-hillary-clinton-killed-my-friends-in-benghazi/

>I'm not even from the US

Opinion discarded

Cite source that it was linked to hillary lol

seconded

Uh, the majority of shooting incidents in America are Americans. You're more likely to be killed by falling out of bed than to die at the hands of a muslim.

>even fox has Clinton

>the majority of shootings on American soil are carried out by Muslims

pic related: it's you

you do realize he's the 45th President, right?

I'm glad you find the death of American citizens so funny. So much for 'peaceful Liberals'.

I don't understand why Sup Forums likes Alex Jones all of a sudden. Wasn't he putting out articles for 4 years talking about how FEMA was going to round us all up so that we should all go to his store and buy gas masks and DNA boosters?

Wow, a dumb opinion from a dumb NAVY seal who doesn't know what he's talking about.

They did nothing wrong!

>I don't understand why Sup Forums likes
Let me stop you right there.

The majority of people on that board are (probably)
>Unemployed
>On a proxy for the stupid flag change
>Get their news through conspiracy websites
>Live incredibly boring lives and think every little thing is a "happening"

you really see him on top in that exchange? He's looking like a whiny little bitch.

he's a tool and so are you

Keep your heads buried in the sand, wouldn't want to offend those innocent ISIS members now would you...

lmfao
>Gets fucked by provided sources
>Implies stupid

Good for you, keep justifying Trump's actions by making comparative references to third parties that have no CausexEffect to the actual scenario at hand.

>Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank Wall Street Rules
>Republicans: BUT HILLARY KILL PPL

Also,

>"opinion discarded"
>cares enough to comment

KEK

I'm actually impressed you can for a complete thought, user.

Just remember: you're not "disabled", but rather "differently abled"

both are the same

Go to bed, Levi.

fux news.
why am i not surprised?

>sources
>an opinion from one navy seal who's only job is to kill/rescue people

This.

You're not doing republicans any favors by existing.

show proof the majority of shootings in america are done by muslims

I'm a dude and no homo but you're handsome dude, also nice trips

That spike that never happened. Yeah, I see it.

Are you being ableist Mr.SJW? Be careful or I'll report you to the liberal thought police you dearly love. :^)

That was the bank bail out. Bush got out just in time.

Just look around, turn on the news, look how far Sweden has fallen. Jeez, do you need spoonfeeding every time someone states a widely accepted fact?

>blames hillary clinton for lack of security
>conveniently ignores the republicans that pushed for less security spending

They simply edited out her rant because they didn't want some nigger encouraging violence on their network, you unbelievably stupid faggot.

i can smell that rancid snatch from here

No wonder you seem so stupid! You need your eyes checked LOL Just take a look again at 2009 on the graph. Bitches hate the graph.

>all these paid shills STILL defending Killary

Why? She already lost.

>states most americans are shot and killed by americans on US soil
>uses Sweden as an example

still not a source buddy. and that is not a widely accepted fact at all. try again.

it's crabsnatch mc.reedy out fishing for orangutans

Fuck you, I love Budweiser

killed by muslims*

Dolan Drumpf says so, babbies suckle at his teat lapping up Kool-Ade.

That's all they need. He approves, they think he loves them.

>Military bolstering, rearming and border security
>Less security spending
Kek'd

Spot on about the proxies. Just looking at how most of them type heavily screams, 'I do not speak and barely understand English.'

But Sup Forums Is a fucking troll board anyway. It's full of edgy teens and retards. You go to have a laugh and then you leave.

Maybe not in your leftist echo chamber but here in the real world we aren't blinded by 'political correctness' and can see the destruction Islam is causing to America and the rest of the world.

If you don't stand with us then don't come crying when you end up living under Sharia Law and getting raped on a daily basis.

What happened to the Shillaries throwing her under the bus and saying she failed the DNC? Why are ppl still here vouching for her?