Feeling like sharing this slut who sucked me off once and now had a "art" photoshoot with some instagram "photographer"...

feeling like sharing this slut who sucked me off once and now had a "art" photoshoot with some instagram "photographer" in undies. feel free to fap and cum to her.

no more?

She looks like one of those French succubi that prey on weak willed men who like philosophy/poetry/music/art and earn decent money, only to take them away from all their friends and cuck them behind their back then blame them when they find out.

I'd love to rek that kind of woman for a night.

i thought there was nobody in here. you like her?

Then this woud be the guy she cucked, exboyfriend now. How would ou rek her user?

Shiiiiit, I know that feel.

of course, cute

Curious... what do you get out of this?

though of other guys fapping to her/lusting her is hot.

Why? Also, where is she from?

She's okay, what if call a handsome woman.

I'm something of a pervert and sadist, I'd tie her up and whip her with my various crops and floggers. And fuck her rather mercilessly in whatever manner and hole pleased me. Given the chance.

Mm, just lost my friend to one who dragged him back to Paris. RIP in peace A.L.

got nudes or not ?

GER

sounds hot, she's a vixen in bed, loves to use those thick lips of hers

Of course it'd make you feel good but she's so pretentious, I know her type just by looking. Bourgeois as fuck but really just the same as any tumblr/Facebook/instagram whore. It's simulation, she's not a real person because she's too busy tying to be an idea or image.

Why are you so damn bitter, dude? Did she laugh at your ugly cock and now this is your "revenge"?
Not even sure how you got her to talk to you, let alone touch your penis. I fucking hate this planet.

You have a really good sense of humans, dude, this is very true. But regardless her superficial personalty she's fucking hot.

Dude, dont be jealous.. I'm just sharing her for Sup Forumsros, enjoy.

You're worse, getting salty over someone else's business... on the internet.

I am p jealous. But only because I know people on Sup Forums look like hobbits and this blows my fucking mind.

Lol true, I love me a good schlampe. Met a few while I lived in Denmark.

Tbh it's probably some chick he went to high school with but never talked to her. Now he cries, sad wacks, and posts her insta pics on Sup Forums claiming she blew him.
>Detective user on the case!

>thinking "tbh" is an indesputable validation
>probably = truth

Please shush, I'm enjoying the sloot talk.

guys believe what you want to, i dont blame you. this thread is really just to enjoy her and/or fap to her.

>mfw these are the only pics of her in underwear from the "photoshoot" posted on IG and the "photographer" has a whole private fap collection of them.

>Take out the tbh
>Probably to definitely.

Fixed. It is now truth.

RIP = rest in peace.
You wrote "RIP in peace" which = Rest in peace in peace"
Fucking moron

Well, no - it's still lacking validation.

You can't have been on Sup Forums very long to not get that reference.

> Sounds like someone got rekt
> You're pathetic m8
> A few creeps jacking off to your obssession gone sour ain't gonna change that

trololol ok.

Hello, new friend.

Same chick?

>"She blew me once. No really. It's true. Now jack off to her photos while I cuck myself."

Sometimes I hate the internet.

all the same girl, bro

Hopefully the other guy got luckier cos your pictures are shit

That's incredibly specific..

newfag detected

Okay, thanks for sharing user, gonna give her a solid 7.8/10, she's a hottie in need of rekking. See ya.

bye user

There's a certain breed of them that come from France, they're around he age of the chick in OP's pic, about as pretty. I study philosophy and like I said this has happened to my friend, I'm as familiar as I'd care to be with these women.

newnigger
GTFO my board

Yeah, and even worse are the retards defending him under the guise of "im retarded on purpose".

YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY

Cute.

Nice. Cute.