Any other country than sweden that has started with these images on their cig packs?

Any other country than sweden that has started with these images on their cig packs?

greece reporting in

I've seen pictures like that on packs from Thailand. Disgusting fucking teeth and stuff, worse than rekt threads.

canada has had them for the better part of 15 years now

Serves you right. Smokers are a disgusting plague

found an image explaining it

yes

Australia has had them for many years now

Soundslike they aren't doing much good if people are still buying cigarettes.

Italy

I know
I just don't look at the packs haha

Germanistan

in germany we have one, where the mother blows smoke in a babies face. thats very mean.
but do those pics stop anyone from smoking?
i dont think so, neither of my smoking friends have stopped since the introduction. but maybe it has an effect on people who are about to buy their first pack.

Merica

Goddamn Swedens are babies

Poland too

Iceland.
I just started collecting them. Cut them out and saved them

theye fools if they think printing shit on a box is gonna stop cancer. cancer comes from industrialization. We'd have to revert to cavement to stop new people from getting it.

Sweden bringing the weak shit.

Ours are literal gore in some cases.

>We'd have to revert to cavement to stop new people from getting it.
where's the proof that you can stop cancer by going back, prove that they didn't get cancer in the past

It stops lung cancer, which is less common in modernised nations due to health and safety regulations.

It also almost completely removes COPD from the public healthcare system as the overwhelming majority of cases are caused by long-term tobacco use. Other lung irritants would include industrial chemicals, heavy pollution and particulate - which again, are less of an issue in developed countries. Unlike lung cancer, COPD is a debilitating long-term progressive illness that can span over decades... that's a lot of cost going into healthcare.

Australia, with the enactment of the Tobacco Plain Packaging Act in 2011, became the first country in the world to require tobacco products to be sold in plain packaging. Products manufactured since October 2012, and all on sale since 1 December 2012 must be plain packaged.

In My country all cigs have it except for Marlboros. Greetings from a polack

Denmark reporting in.. same shit here

actually the exact same image around here

We got it a few months ago in Croatia, it's some bullshit EU thing

Slates, and Black Menthol's are fucking disgusting. Regular Blacks, NXT's, and 83's are the only thing I'll smoke.

Cigarettes are addictive.

Belgium reporting. Love those, I collect them just like pokemon, my rarest is the asshole-neck, can trade it for 5 man smoking in baby's face or 3 cancer-stache

Smoking rates in Canada are the lowest they've ever been.

They do work.

We can't really prove that the warnings on the packs are the reason for the decrease in smoking rates

Can you get them in holographics?

>die younger, from things other than cancer.
Pretty simple proof, user.

You tried the Midnights? They're my new go-to.
I agree with the Slate being disgusting though, I hate mint of any kind. Peppermint, mint gum, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Marlboro Smooths, all kinds.