No rekt bread?

No rekt bread?

Rekt bread

Story?

file name

I think he was stealing the copper wiring.

where is the rekt?

lol
is he kill ?

suddencravingforpeeps.webm

What was she saying to him?

no he's just tired.

Reverse image search says no.

'i'm getting tired of your narcoleptic bullshit, wang"

>Who is the spiciest memelord?

Jesus Christ!

Now, I believe what we see in the movies is real.

Yo anyone have that one where a tractor runs over a brick and it hits some dude in the head by a fence?

Nope, Santa Claus.

>Who is the spiciest memelord?

Who do you think it is?

Right into your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
Deja vu-...

What did they mean by this?

This guy.

All I could think about during this webm was that sabaton song "Into the Motherland the garman armies march"

sprayedmymixtapeonherface.webm

>holy fuck I just survived getting hit by a truck I am so lu-

Did he dead?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, reality is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

Why does this camera want sex?

Newfag

omg the guy that nearly fucking got away on his bicycle, but gets fucking slammed by the lamp post. it was his time

nah he was just listening to my mixtape

doritos bitch

It's friday in portuguese sexta-feira (Sex)

Should have worn a helmet.

skin color checks out

newfag

Irony

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Damn, crushed by giant pretzal sticks. What a way to die.

>That's not so ba-
>OH FUCK

Why do you even care.

Seems like internet says he isnt but i don't know how you could survive an hit like that. Most likely he actually smashed his skull and died but they want an excuse to post gore

nice pasta

>Escalator goes nom nom

>no one hits emergency stop
If only there was a man or a competent woman there.

How lucky that she was already holding the kid and the women were there to grab him. How did they know.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

this is funny

newfag hasn't figured out his moral disdain doesn't make him better

cryin about mah butthurt amidst all dis gore. Have some feels and stfu.

Anyone got the execution with the anti aircraft gun?

>white people walk past without a care
>niggers both try to grab it

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

What is it with Chinese elevators and escalators? It's like they need to feed on human blood or something. With the amount of death and gore resulting from elevators in China, it's almost like the things are out of a horror movie or something.

Yeah that's my favorite one I've seen in a long time. Fucking unreal, m8

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

LOL faggot

DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE

"man white folk dont know nuffin"

That is someone that was uneducated, and deserved all that he got there. I'm surprised hes even still alive.

That tire fucking hunted that dude down

I got distracted with the reflection of Zaboomafoo boping his head to some Who Could it Be on the windshield, had to watch the whole thing about 3 damn times.

I guess they were right about Red dit fags taking over Sup Forums.

jesus fuck

> Toothfairy.webm

DAYUM CHINA YOU SCARY!!!

nice copy&paste

He was tryin'

he hated faggots after that day

Shut the fuck up, I hate your fucking guts. I hate you, your "clever" "observations", as well as your stupid fucking autistic face. I hate you and everyone else involved in this thread, I hope your miserable life full of "epic" moments on an internet imageboard ends painfully slow. I pray to God every night that there will be another holocaust full of people like you. I want a belligerent country to experiment on you, get invaded by a larger country that steals the research your pain created and uses it toward gassing other people like you. When they throw your stupid body in a ditch I will take your retard brain and revive you just to torture you. You'll be seeing me in your nightmares kid.

Shut up, faggot. That was week as fuck.

This whole video was pretty cool to watch. The driver is talking the whole time about how shitty the refugees are in France, and all the shady shit they do on the highways to rob trucks.

Another predictable reaction. I'm still playing you btw. It's just what I do, it's become so ingrained in my personality that I don't even have to make an effort at getting it right. What now? Are you going to start bragging about how long you've been here and how you've "nowne le 4chin for over 9000 years lol xD"? Please, don't get me started. Contrary to most newfigs who post that, I really AM a master kek, so you better believe it, kid. The newfigs are just lying, but I am serious. Keep making delusions about how I'm "oh so cancerous lol" but I know 4chin better than many others do, I don't know it perfectly, but I'm very much familiar with it. You are out of your league here, kik.

I always watch that video an extra time just for the dude you're talking about. Looks like he's home free then boom!

fucking faggots thinking your so cool behind your keybooards.. du yu kno anything besides maastub8ting to gore? go accomplish something in your weak lives. do you know how far i can shove a dildo up my ass? 8 inches. i can shove 8 inches up my asshole! because i spent my time doing that and its more worthwhile than this shit

Weak*

Lika sum engrish?

>week

>garman armies

>kek

But I wanted to see the pile of shredded skin he made. What a tease.

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Oh, he's dead, he just don't know it yet.

He isn't. Nigger's a dead man, even though he's still breathing in that clip.
Trying to steal copper from a multi-kilovolt switch house, he got hit fiull on by the arc flash. It actually blew a hole in his side, you can see his lungs, and ripped off half of his skin.

*Dead* KEK

Underrated post

+1 internet