Why is mexican food so shit? How come americunts think mexican food is so good when it is literally mince...

Why is mexican food so shit? How come americunts think mexican food is so good when it is literally mince, beans and tortilla? Like fucking hell, theres literally no difference between any type of mexican food other than the way the tortilla is folded. How do you make entire menus of this crap when there is no objective difference between a taco, a burrito, a quesadilla, fajita, etc?

It's the simplicity that makes it good. This is like complaining about eggs because there are too many ways to prepare them.

Eggs are versatile as fuck. You can make omelettes, poach them, boil them, use in salads, baking, etc, but mexican food is all the same.

Mexican food is the equivalent of a kid making a sandwhich, cutting them triangularly, and acting like it tastes different.

It's tasty and easy to make.

fuck you, chorizo is the shit

Same way that you get an entire menu of Indian food;
Different dishes use different combinations of herbs and spices, and various methods of cooking and presentation.

It's only shit in the 2000 person town you live in. Go out and explore the world a little.

'Tasty' is subkective. And anyway, its fucking cancer to eat mexican shit regardless of how east it is to make. It goes everywhere and falls out and makes everyone want to die. Having a burger or meat and 3 veg, or a rice meal is far easier to make, doesnt make as much mess, amd tastes just as good.

This
OP talian food is the same way too

assuming that only an american would say something like that, Americans dont realise that non americans dont give a shit about mexican food because it is boring. I bet even mexicans dont give a shot about mexican food.

> It goes everywhere and falls out and makes everyone want to die
Only for retards that don't know how to eat

I dont like italian food. Not a fan of pasta.

Jesus that's depressing to read

This. I'm not entirely sure where they got any of those ideas from.

your palate is so retarded that probably you dont even can identify the mixture of flavours

>chorizo
is spanish

Doesn't like Mexican or Italian.
What are you stupid or something?

If you cant handle this without falling off your trump hands. Probably you are too retarded to eat all foods.

This is some next level statistics if you can use probability to determine the palate of someone over the internet without any information

>implying chorizo is not heavy used in Mexican food too

It's the whole "lets celebrate isolating ourselves as much as humanely possible while rejecting education and anything else 'hard' " southern shit that has been on the rise for the past decade.

I'm really high on the gringo scale I know there is way more to Mexican food than what's on the fucking menu at Applebees.

Mexican food can have a variety of different meats, cheeses, beans, spices and peppers. And all kinds of different sauces. I don't find any of that stuff boring, not sure why anyone would. Who the fuck doesn't like Mexican food?!

tasted original mexican food? The Crap you get served in Europe (tested in Spain, Germany, Netherlands ans Austria) is mostly same Crap witch shitty artifical flavors.

>the past decade
I'd say this worship of ignorance has been going on for closer to 40 years, but I know what you mean.

A Taco is basically like having a menu of sandwiches or subs, Same wrapper, customizable inners.
Might as well all sandwiches be damn same, and all fries be the same, why to even bother?

if i want a damn fish taco, I want a damn fish taco

This is coming from a faggot whit boi that's only been to Taco Bell.
Eat real Mexican food and delete this.

>I'm really high on the gringo scale I know there is way more to Mexican food than what's on the fucking menu at Applebees.

To be fair to everyone else for a second, the only mexican food I have ever eaten is either homemade or from the obe mexican resturaunt in my city, which literally uses the same beans for every dish. They dont have applebees iny country, nor taco bell or anything like that.

Never been to taco bell, not in my country

You have no idea Wtf you are talking about op. that is all.

I feel like there was an acceleration under Bush Jr. but to be fair I haven't been alive long enough to confirm that.

Taco Bell and shitty chain restaurant isn't real Mexican food go to Oaxaca then you can talk shit

Literally retarded and I fell for your bait, you cunt.

This proves my initial point more than disprovong it.

Not
In
My
Country

>and it tastes just as good

So Mexican food isn't shit?

He could also kidnap a mexican grandma, and he will be feed all the way into a coma.

>be from a town of 1000 people with zero diversity
>posts thread about mexican food being shit
>get pummeled in the ass about it
>"muh town only has one restaurant. My single datum is fantastic hurrrr>

Eat shit. You're posting this because a mexican fucked your high school crush.

It definitely started in the early 80s when the Christian evangelical movement hijacked the Republican Party and made it into the backwards blight on America it is today.

I am saying that all food is subjectice, bit from what I know about mexican food, all mexican food is the same

>thinking Italian food is just pasta.

Im sorry the only italian food you know of is salty Olive Garden pasta and endless breadsticks.

pic related Tagliata

Ive never met a mexican.

Then why even eat? All food is made of the same staple ingredients

Are you people all literally retarded? There is no olve garden in my country. That is an american resturaunt.

What country is op in?

I at least I get to laugh my ass off at all of the already corporate subsidized farmers who voted for Man-Child as the corn price crashes, and it's all their fault.

A mexican's dick met your high school crush

Pasta from Cancereddit
Tacos - are mainly made from soft corn tortillas, the hard shell variant is almost exclusive from the tex mex style. (Basically the tortilla was used much like in mid orient countries as an edible tool to eat your food. That is why most of our well known dishes are served that way) So tacos are nothing more than meat or whatever minced or sliced meat put inside a torilla. The most popular tacos in mexico are: pastor (pork marinated with local spices and slow cooked in front of stand up grill), carnitas (slow stewed pork), suadero (from the breast of the beef), steak and chicken. All of them served with finely chopped cilantro and onion as garnish. Lime is optional. Salsa is a customary must but can be opted out if you want.

Quesadillas - nothing more that soft corn tortillas stuffed with cheese, preferably string cheese. Although here in mexico quesadillas are stuffed with many other fillings from potatoes and chorizo, sauteed mushrooms, poblano chilli with corn and cream, etc. In some parts of mexico even crickets, they are delicious but it isn't everybody's taste.

Burrito - large flour tortilla, about 12 inches. Stuffed with beans (this is what makes a burrito a burrito) meat and/or rice and many other fillings. Mostly stuffed with cheese as well. The purpose of the burrito? It was like the take-out choice from past times. Since it was already wrapped in its own tortilla you could eat it wherever you were.

Enchiladas - most of them made from chicken, vaiances may be made from turkey breast, or beef. These are folded tortillas stuffed with chicken, covered with green salsa, red salsa or mole sauce. Topped with uncooked onion rings, cream and fresh cheese.

Flautas - rolled tortillas stuffed with stewed beef or pork, deep fried and bathed in salsas much like the enchiladas. The difference? Flautas are hard and crispy.

>repeatedly doesn't say where he's from so nobody has context to work off of
>"hurr durr you're all retarded there is no olive garden here"

You're comparing apples and oranges with Mexican and American, Mexican is made differently, just uses the same types of ingredient.

all the foods you listed are Tex-Mex, you fucknugget

Why do americans hate ob small towns? Im from the second largest city in my country, but I still know that anyone in a small town can go to a chinese resturaunt, or fish n chips, or mcdonalds, or indian. American small towns must really be baron shitholes.

what are those Mexican sandwiches tortas? something like that those are good! =D

Driving is hard and annoying.

Given that im not from mexico or the US, I think my lack pf knoledge on the politocs of mexican food should be forgiven.

British fags "invented" toast sandwiches and all their food is bland and stolen. Maybe you should look at your shite food before thinking anyone else is worse.

Even in small towns here there are plenty of resturaunts. Do americans not have family-run fast food places? Is it all corporations?

Im not british

Depends the town usually, and often the locale your food options get somewhat generic of whatever available, or specific family running it.
Gets to depend a lot to which you stick to and what available.

American food is fatty and stolen.

just fuck off 3rd world shitter

>Amerifat trying to bash a culture for having good food taste

How about you try deep frying a hot pocket next time?
That way you can tell your friends and family you tried something different today.

if you're OP and know nothing about mexican food or american food, why the hissy fit post about it?

This...oddly makes sense

Im from NZ. I will admit I may be wrong to say all mexican food is the same, but from the perspective of someone with only 1 or 2 mexican resturaunts near them, it really does look like it is just the same shit with dofferent presentation.

lmao @ this retarded yuro cuck

>deep frying a hot pocket
that actually sounds like it might be pretty good. i'll give it a shot. :p

I'll use Illinois as an example, because I'm from here.

Rural americans largely work on farms, which are all corporate. Nobody really "owns" a farm anymore.

They live in shitty 1000 person "towns" that all magically have roads, a post office, snow removal, police dept, fire dept, sewers, school system, and typical government offices. 1000 people do not have the money to sustain all of these services via taxes. So the state pays for all of this crap.

Then they spend all day being mad at black people for stealing their money in "the city" (Chicago), while complaining about how we don't manufacture anything anymore, despite that all of the black people they hate got off their ass and moved to the city for those very manufacturing jobs that were taken away.

Other hobbies include being mad that they cannot poison all of their neighbors and kill babies by dumping diesel or pig waste into the river because of the EPA

lol mince. wanker.

This
Op is a faggot

If we dont argue about something interesting, many of us will suicide out of boredoom.

OP already said they aren't American. Can't you read, or are you American yourself?

Because I always hear americans talking about all these mexican resturaunts, so I look up the menu and think what the big deal is. Also, I like arguing with peolle.

my mother is mexican, 90% of the mexican food in america is a total fucking joke.

make up your mind you stupid fuck.

>mexican food is shit
>argue about something interesting

you've got to be a femanon

Mexican cuisine is considered world heritage

It's more complex than you think

he is australian, I bet
australian mexican food is like someone described it to them over the phone
they are monkeys

Mexicans are a renewed rural hate topic in the Midwest because white people won't do anything beyond corn shucking.

kek

you're an idiot.

that's all we americans do is sit around and talk about mexican restaurants

People from other countries do not know the difference.

Okay smarty pants, so what kind of food do you like?

Im NZ, and tbh Its probably true.

Hint: Americans started putting cheese on everything

Oh so you're TOTALLY qualified to make a statement about all mexican food then. you, sir, are a winner.

"World heritage" is going a bit far.

The professor I worked under was a Kiwi. I was under the impression your country had more smart people.

>Mexican food
>is shit

Literally stopped reading right there. Mexican food rules, you uncultured swine.

Americans where once British, we learned it from you. I'm glad we defected.

Hey man thabks for telling me that after I had already said that Im no expert. What a big guy you are dude nice one.

Well, it's intangible cultural heritage

Then why did you make the thread in the first place you backpedaling fart fuck?

>Believing the lies that is OP's social life
>Believing anyone on Sup Forums
>2017

Even if this is bait, please reconsider suicide
Your bloodline is weak.

We just dont have mexican food. Its an innocent assumption to make when you only see mexican food on US TV.

>we
Were you there?

good description of american 'mexican' food. lmao 'texmex'--ridiculous. I bet you people think pf chang=chinese...

We live in totally different parts of Illinois lol