How can I get a guy to be obsessed w me

How can I get a guy to be obsessed w me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aF1pWpdRu4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, if you're either pretty or funny then that should work.

become an anime

The same way you get a girl obsessed. Act all interested, send pics etc, and then go cold turkey when interest picks up.
Complete silence for a few weeks, then proceed like before for a while.
When you stop paying attention again the second time, he should be hooked to some degree.

Okay I'll try this method, thanks

I'm both, but hasn't worked

Show him and his friends how wide you can gape your asshole.

Sit on his lap, bitch.

I don't meet these losers I just want them to become obsessed over line

What kind of a manipulative bitch are you?

A bored one

A guy is already deeply obsessed with you, you just don't notice him because you want someone you can't have.

Get scuffed

My standards are lower than a bench nobody's obsessed with me, believe me

>hurt nigga

People don't usually like narcissists

Lol I don't brag about it I just know I'm funny and good looking

suck his dick faggot

Fuck up

Ohh, that's easy, talk about his feelings and shit and pretend to care, show cute selfies with your dog or some shit, make it seem like you're making an effort to care about his feelings. Most less attractive guys will be obsessed with you. Most alpha guys will see through your bullshit

tits with timestamp

"Obsessed" Be everything he has ever wanted? Good luck faggot.

And make sure he thinks you're always like on the edge of being boyfriend girlfriends, but never go there. If you go there he will see how boring and useless it is will online relationships

Hmm okay

youtu.be/aF1pWpdRu4A

You just gotta give them more attention then they re used to, most loser guys don't talk about their feelings much. Another good thing is talking to him every day for a few months and then stop talking to him and watch him panic the fuck out and getvall depressed since he depended on you as an emotional outlet

Hahahaha fuck that's a good idea but I just wish I had the effort to do that