Wwyd thread 2

wwyd thread 2

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TELL THAT GRODDY DIKE TO GET HER FUCKING BOOTS OFF OF THE BED...

rip off her clothes until she is full naked, knocking her out, then cum over her titts and make some photos from the cumslut with her camera!

/ thread

pull that bowstring infront of her bikini off and let her be shamed infront of all the guys there before taking in turns to facefuck her

wwyd gf who plans to go out dressed like this

put that cup way up her ass

not my gf but a friend

Follow her into a public bathroom, lock the door and wait for her to finish and leave the stall, smack her head off the wall to subdue her, strip her naked and fuck her pussy quickly before finishing on her face, then drag her back into a stall and leave with all her clothes

dont be gentle

wwyd to slut neighbor

WWYD?

Let her clean her room.

wwyd

I don't think it would fit

Kidnap her, take her to an abandoned warehouse at night and strip her naked, fuck all her holes before filling up her pussy. as i go to leave 5 homeless guys come out so i hang around to video them using her like a sex toy, filling her and covering her in cum and spit

Teach the dumb bitch how to dress

pull her pants down, push her face against the wall and rip her pantyhose off just to fuck her her asshole! i will grab her big titts very rough and shoot my cum all over her chest.

Mmmm id get her naked and suck her little titties all over. Then flip her round and eat her ass til its nice and lube then stick my huge cock in her tight little hole til I cim right deep in her asshole. Id tell her to pish out all my cum til its dripping out her ass down her thighs

and another tease

pull down on her top releasing her tits, quickly take a picture and use it to blackmail her into fucking me. Any nudes?

God she's hot... I'd hold her in my arms and fuck her nice and hard against a wall

Rape the feminism out of her

Drag her backwards over the bench and into a abandoned storage shed. slap her around until she unzips my trousers and sucks my dick as tears stream dowm her face. just before i cum, i pull out and make her give me a tit wank looking down with her mouth open which i'd cum up into, then wipe my dick off on her chest

are you fapping to my blonde girl?

I'd break in when i know it's just her there, get naked straight away, find her in her room, as she tries to run, grab her by her neck and throw her back. as she falls to the floor, i pick her up by her hair and throw her off a couple of walls until shes woozy, then strip her naked and put her on her bed on her back, then spread her legs, set up my phone to record video and video me violenty raping her, squeezing her tits and slapping her around, grabbing her head and tossing it around until i cum inside her. then pack up some of her panties and bra to keep as a trophy of my favorite girl.

feel free to be brutal with this one

will do later

Wwyd?

I have a huge crush on her but she doesn't know. Goes out every night and parties dressed in real slutty stuff. Will post more if want

Wwyd to this virgin? She also has a hairy pussy

i would take her to the dressing room, bend her over and rub my dick on her Gymleggings! turn her around to facefuck her as deep as possible and finally cum all over her leggingsass! ( I relly like girls wearing gymleggings )

i would love to see a cum tribute from you, that would be a great finish!

if i see her later in one of these threads or a cum n cock thread i'll see what i can do

scratch that ugly wart away

Any takers on these sluts?

Yep. Right.

buy bandana, join their band as rhythm guitarist

I'd tie her hands behind her back and get her to kneel down and give me a long soppy blow job. part way through i'd stop, untie her hands and let her play with herself while playing with my balls. as i come close to cumming, i fuck her mouth roughly as she gags and i cum in her mouth

Anyone?

gang rape her with some random guys on a night out when shes had too much to drink, filling her with cum and leaving her bruised and battered from being tossed and passed around

> Not if we shoot the misogyny out of you first you sick fuck

get back with her to the toilets, and pull down her jeans and choke her with her belt until she gets down on her knees! she would give me the best blowjob i ever had. when i am close to cum i would turn her around push her head into the toilet, fuck her ass hard and cum over her shoes!

Would you fuck my wife?

Having the ability to post false pictures doesn't make you intelligent.

>buy yellow shorts, join their band as rhythm guitarist

you see her running alone at night in the parc. WWYD?

hand small plastic cup of orange juice as she passes

Please. I'll do one for you if you post a picture with your wwyd

you will see her again on a lonely island, WWYD?

Id come up behind her while she is tanning push her head down into the chair and begin to ass fuck her then flip her over and cum all over her pretty face
WWYD to her

Watch her in the gym, we're the last ones, she leaves to go to the changing room, i'd follow her in and watch as she goes to get showered, while she has water running down her face, i sneak up behind her and while pushing her up against the wall, shove my dick into her ass which i give a few good pounds too before she looses her footing. as she falls over on to her back, i get between her legs and rape her pussy while pinning her down before finishing on her face. then i'd smack her head off the floor and leave her there

Same chick

i'd go up behind her slightly stroking my dick and fuck her hot soles

look like chimpanze !

While shes laying there, pull down her bikini bottoms and fuck her ass while i pull her hair back, opening her mouth i'd force a vibrating dildo down her throat and then squeeze her throat with both hands while her tight ass milks my dick and makes me cum hard

God. Would smash every one of them

10/10 i want to be raped by these girl !

hand pina colada on silver tray

Wwyd??

would ask user for more ? yes more please of her
also i want her sitting on my face and let her peg me
et sinon j'aimerais bien qu'elle me pisse dans la bouche cette salope

any more athletic shots? any sexy?

No need to be gentle. Will reply with wwyd and wins

You're all right, user

tie her down and facefuck her

Fuck right publicly on the boat

She is a massive slut so when I offered to give her the fuck of her life she couldn't say yes quick enough. I bring her around to my house and tie her up, I position her over a table with all her holes on show. Once she is completely defenceless I leave the house for 12 hours, and come back with 10 of my friends. As I open the door she screams at me for leaving her, then my friends come in and she realises what is going to happen and screams for us to stop. I shut up her screams with my cock down her throat, while one of my friends takes her ass, another her pussy and the rest jerk around her. She really gets into it and starts giving two more guys handjobs. We finish all over her face so that you can't make out her face, she can't open her eyes. I then kick her out the house to find her way home naked.

she'd like

more pics?

Take the left one below deck and fuck her in the pussy from behind in the bathroom while squeezing her neck until i cum inside her. then let her go back with a bikini bottom full of cum thats dripped out of her pussy

Guys? More? Wwyd?

I'll do it if you do mine?

They show up together to a party, but can't find anyone. Finally they check upstairs and there's a giant orgy. Two guys grab left and middle and I pull right into a room. She tells me there's a mistake but I don't listen. I rip her shirt off and throw her to the floor. Turn I recently fuck her fussy, cumming deep inside even as she begs me not to. A friend walks left into the room, her tits covered in cum so we trade. I fill Lefts pussy with cum, he glazes rights tits and face. Middle is never seen from again. Some guy must have taken her as a sex toy.

How would you knock her up?

I would find out if she can do real magic by sawing her in half and trying to put her back together.

Any takers on my gf?

wwyd to my 18 y old gf?

I get her drunk and bring her home, I fuck her ass while she cries and then make her suck my dick clean. I repeat this and when I'm about to cum I go deep into her pussy and creampie her. She passes out so I tie her up, get a bitch on heat to spray on her ass and pussy, start recording and then bring in my dogs. They can't handle themselves and start fucking her ass and pussy again and again. I put the recording on the television on repeat so when she becomes conscious she sees what happened to her. I tell her I will send this video to everyone she knows unless she fucks me and my friends whenever we desire. She reluctantly agrees to become our sex slave.

very cute. any sexy pics?

She's at a pool party, I would start by asking if any one wants to see a trick, I would ask her to come up and volunteer. She reluctantly agrees and then gets nervous when she finds out she has to curl up in a small but sturdy box.

Follow her into the changing rooms, as shes stripping off, grab her by the neck and throw her across the room, as she composes herself, she pulls off her bikini top, gets my dick out and starts sucking me off with her hands on my waist. Part way through she pulls back, tells me to sit down, then rides my hard dick, the head of my shaft constantly hitting her cervix making her moan as i play with her tits until i cum as she does.

Ok?

whoa kill it with fire please..........

pinch those pepperoni titties while i finger her underwater till she gets warmed up, then fuck that tight pussy to completion and juice inside her and watch it leak into the tub

more of both?

Wait until she gets out of the tub, take her to her bedroom, make her lay on her back, spread her legs, grab her ankles and put her legs then brutally fuck her pussy while she squirms around until i cum hard inside her

wwyd with these...

let her have it

Break the bottle, then slit her throat with it, cum in the water as i see the blood merge with the water.

My best fap pack pasted.co/c04a23db

Wwyd to my bitch? More nudes?

Buy her a better camera

Lol