Will there be a time where we stop making fun of Manchester United because them losing became the norm?

Will there be a time where we stop making fun of Manchester United because them losing became the norm?

when they inevitability win a league in the spring

Still the biggest team in England la

sure. just like everyone got bored with making fun of liverpool not having won the title for 25 years.

It would take decades. Just look how everyone still mocks Liverpool.

I had a dream where united lost 11-2

The world is still producing ABUs mate

To who?

>memepiss

Wow I unironically forgot about him

Three seasons ago

It will never get old

>buttmad united customers turning on the BuLi player of the year after about 70 mins of play time

honestly i dont even think sir alex could save this trainwreck

I almost feel bad for Mkhitaryan. If he had gone to Arsenal, Liverpool, or Man City, he would probably be having a great time.

He was all set to go to Arsenal, but United came in and offered £7 million more and a higher wage packet, and he thought he would get more game time because there was less competition on the right wing compared to Arsenal.

Heh.

When their fans accept that United are mediocre. As long as they are deluded they will get mocked.

>7,5 billion rupees for the black Paul Pogba

He would be a great fit for city, he should pull a tevez

Who's the white Pogba?

Lee Cattermole

Andre Gomes?

Nah, he "only" cost like 30 million and he's been a solid backup so far (which is more or less what he's been expected to be). The white Pogba would be a massively overpriced/overhyped midfielder who hasn't performed up to expectations at all.

Isco?

Cleverley

James Rodriguez

Not white.

>30 million
His signing will most likely end up being 50M.That price tag for such a shit player is Pogba tier
>Isco
He is 24 and plays regularly being key in important matches. >James is closer to Pogba in terms of memetics

>not white

He's nearly as white as the shirt

>Rooney under contract until 2019
I don't even...

>Moyes
He tried his hardest to kill United from inside

>yfw all those players are worse than someone who was a meme last season and Adam Lallana

Hamez during his first few months at Real looked like Maradona compared to Pogba at Manure

Nolito looks like Maradona compared to the dabbing black less talented Guti.Not saying mch

Kek, true enough. As far as I recall Hamez wasn't such a flop at first, until he started warming the bench professionally

We dem mouyes boys, We dem mouyes boys

At least le dab man dabs. What do you want more for this price?

>end up being 50
Nah, he's not illarramendi

i thought he only dabbed when he scored, and he hasnt scored

Its there year la

> Liverpool

Nah mate
Klopp handled him poorly and never got the best out of him

Pulsic

If klopp can't get the best out of you there is no hope. How much of a beta butch is he if he needs the the tuchel suckinghis dick everynight telling h I m he is a big boy