1. You cunt

1. You cunt
2. Do you support Russian invasion of Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPGA9MVSZo4
static.ylilauta.org/files/11/orig/s1xalecv/suomi vs venäjä.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No i don't want to live in a 3rd world country.

Finland
Yes

Finland
Yes

>nothing changes

Yes, atleast that'll be the end of Russian federation.

Their current economy can barely handle off grid proxy war in Ukraine so i'll just wonder how it fares against a world class armed sovereign western nation with ties.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPGA9MVSZo4

of course not, it's like letting a bull into a shop of fine china and delicate art

ruskies out !

static.ylilauta.org/files/11/orig/s1xalecv/suomi vs venäjä.mp4

+10 nato dollars have been deposited into your account

Suomis prefers to die.

Brazil
This is current year conquest by invasion will change nothing so no

No, I support the Finnish invasion of Russia.

mostly aesthetic borders, apart from that bit that ambles into estonia

>world class

I wouldn't mind seeing another Winter war honestly

Sweden
No.
I'll do you one better.

Well disregard that i meant militarily we are relatively world class considering our size. The point being our whole defense doctrine is planned so it would just shit on russian economy so hard they'd balkanize faster you can say Cyka blyat!

USA
No, Finland is best ally of USA

fuck off cuck not even final form

1 Bogdania
2 No

Russia
Yes finns are so autistic
i would kill every one of them with my bare hands

This guy knows what's up

t churka took my girl

Germany

At first yes but I would probably say no after thinking about it twice.

>being this delusional

>little russian manlet 155cm mongoloid comes at you with his bear hands
>hit him with this
>he dead

Yes, he's just delusional
Disregard everything he said
we're so very poor and defenseless
and we have nothing planned if ryssä attack
Oh woe is us

Who's delusional here? The guy who thinks a economic paper tiger can whitstand Vietnam 2: Electric Boogaloo Better eqiopment edition, whils getting completely diplomatically cut off for the rest of it's existence.

I honestly wanna see this happen. Atleast we could get some western nations to finally capitalize all that good land you have.

>Russia can annex Finland.

>economic paper tiger
I just can't comprehend what you guys do all do. You constantly arguing about history and sweden but you know literally nothing about war economy and modern warfare. Do you honestly believe you have to ski or even shoot in modern war? It's all about drones and bombing that's all. We won't control your territory until it would be Berlin tier destroyed anyway
What the point of any education if patriotism destroys your brain cells?

>mfw finns killed some ukrainian conscripts using ambushes and traps and now they're braggin about how they're good at war

>some
400,000 dead or maimed.
And last time I checked the majority died in the continuation war, the time when russians were the main source of soviet cannon fodder.
Please invade again so the soil can be replenished with your mud blood.

And you think you could Just so to speak bomb us just like that? Or think the country next to you is not 24/7 aware of what you're doing or planning how to defend modernly against you?

Realistically we are untouchable no matter how you put it. Even your commanders have commented on the fact that as of now it would be extremely costly even to thread the thought of doing hostile military actions against Finland.

We killed russians too in continuation war, certainly better at war than you

i support the finnish defence against it

Damn right you will

War never stops for us. We have military based economy and more than half of companies are controlled by the government. That's why we constantly "protect" or annex something. It's not about economics either because they always can print more money for factory workers and military personnel.
That's why you lost territories and paid contribution for being good at war

Fuck off cucks.

Flag
Yes.
This world need to get rid of Finland, balts and some other countires

>having a war economy
>tfw war is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking into the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent

Yes but i don't know how that disproves anything i've said. You might have such economy but even so it can only whitstand so much+ Russia is never ready to risk attacking Finland because of the diplomatic uncertainty. the situation would spiral out of control in less than month and you'd have to pull out or just get rekt by probably nato. The whole thing lies in our neutrality and if Russia would disregard that neutrality and attack a sovereign EU, Eurozone nation with close ties to Nato, i would like to see how amazing diplomats you have to have to dodge an all out war at that point.

I'd like to see them try.

The Cross is too wide

1. Flag.
2. No, I don't want to live in the same country with 5 million fingols.

I claim finland for New Ossetia

Russians liberated Finns from Swedish exploitation and taught them how to walk on their own. It would be less of an invasion and more of a mutual embrace from a mother to her child. Finland and Russia belong together, the separation is bad for both of them.

>No, I don't want to live in the same country with 5 million fingols.
What gave you impression that there would be actual finns left?

Mongols are like rats, I'm sure some of them would survive even if we nuke all their cities and drown the entire country in a nerve gas.

Your Putin. :)
Woah your so edgy bro maybe you should get a gf, oh noo churkas took your gf. :(

It's because of retards in military who are still buttblasted about Afghanistan and chechnya.
Yeah, it's true. You don't even have a small russian speaking minority and you have post industrial economy so there would be absolutely no use of territory. Even balts are safe rn because of siria.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Mongols are like rats, I'm sure some of them would survive
You do realize that mongol rapebabbys include russians?

i think no more big invasions for russia. we are creating spheres of influence is the middle east and can make them "alies" much like usa did with japan and such

Poor Russians, the Finnish invasion has already begun. When you mixed with Finns you became us, but only weaker and dumber. We real Finns will dominate you in genes and blood.

Lies.
We are 100% pure ethnic slavs, not a single trace of mongol influence in our genepool, not a single drop of mongol blood in our veins.

They understood that it's much more convenient to have a proxy state/government then a direct satellite. The problem is middle east is diverse as fuck and by "helping" it you only make it worse for everyone. Like americans helped create alqaeda and isis.

Wow, really rude.
Please stop, nobody has ever insulted me like that.

I don't agree with our actions, though i think our influence in the middle east will be much better than americans. usa benefits from them being in total chaos, I think russia benifit them from being loyal dictatorships

If Russia attacks the shitskins will immediately leave. We can then have a guerilla war against occupiers, even if it takes 50 years it will be worth it if we can just get the fucking niggers out of here through this.

>That's why you lost territories and paid contribution for being good at war
Finland lost territories and paid REPARATIONS (you dumb cunt) because a superpower with a population 56 times bigger than finland and sharing 1,500km of border couldn't even get to helsinki, much less take the entire country by force.

Let that sink in for a while.

Well, we've had the same problem for a thousand years now. Russians are shit at war, we are good but Russians are good at assimilating and increasing their numbers and we are not.

If they attacked it would be the same thing again, they'd still be shit and we'd kill many Russians for every Finn that dies but it's still not enough when population size is this uneven.

There is clear benefits but the problem is our territory and cultural difference between people we help (alawits, shia muslims) and our countrymen (sunni muslims).
There were, probably, too few ukrainians to continue the war

What I find absolutely riveting is how every time finns vs russians comes up russians treat finland as their equal, completely forgetting the ridiculous difference between populations, resources and land size. By all logic russians shouldn't even know finns exist, but then they go around parading the 10% they managed to carve off in 1944 as a great victory against a powerful enemy.

That's like the americans going around celebrating how they managed to keep guantanamo after the cubans threw them out. How crazy is that.

>Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere
then Russian will be Khaned and become honorary Asian...

well as sphere of influence instead of full annexation it's not a huge problem. Who's to say these nations won't be influenced by russia in the future?

I WILL SUPPORT FINLAND WITH ALL MY MIGHT! I WILL DIE FOR FUNLAND AND KILL THE GOMMUNISTS. :DDDDD

Thanks Chile we always love.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ

Korea
Yes

I would die for Finland.

But would you live for Funland?

Memeland
No, but yes if we can get hong kong-tier autonomy

Finnish and russian neets/cannon fodder arguing about who is better in a therotical warfare scenario.
You would already be laying dead in the snow before the war begins, cucks

This is what this site is all about, arguing about absolutely pointless shit.

not me

t: Artillery man.

see
Take a moment and appreciate how sad and pathetic russians really are.

You too, pekka

this

>a literal "y-you too"
>in 2017
>from the great and powerful representative of mother russia
wew lad
just wew

Not Russians, at least.
>They come here on holidays
>Come here to buy our superior products
>Want to buy summer cabins and spend their holidays near clean and fine nature
>Share a long boarder with friendly, alfa people.

Who would ruin that?

>Who would ruin that?

Probably russians if anyone.

>Who would ruin that?
Same people who sacrificed friendly relations with all of EU for 1 peninsula?

Netherlands
No

1. We have flags for a reason.
2. No.
I do support the US annexation of Russia and all of Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Greenland, Japan and South Korea.
Then I support sterilizing everyone under 100 IQ world wide, cutting off ALL aid to Africa and the ME for 10 years and the annexing the rest of the world.

1.flag
2. no, but I support finnish invasion of russia and the reclamation of the ancient finnish empire's territories

>automation is coming
>our foot print on the world needs to be reigned in
>all people should be brought to the same basic living conditions

This necessitates population control.
We can ignore it, but eventually we'll have made too great a mess of things to come out without the loss of most of humanity anyway.

Maybe, success breeds jealousy.

I cant wait to invade and conquer Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

France
I have no opinion, I don't care.

If they fix our economic and we stop being so fucking poor shithole then i don't mind finland to invasion russia.

Countries without an airplane carrier can't invade shit.
Ps. Lg and Samsung are shit just like your hockey team.

:^)