My wife

My wife

lucky user

I absolutely love this picture. I don't think I've ever seen a photo with a girl who looked like she'd rather be doing anything on the planet other than showing off her tits. I love it because they are really nice tits.

They are great arent they

They're fantastic. I wonder why she is so bored with them...

Probably because i always ask her to show me them haha

So, she's actually bored with you then?

Could be do you want her motherless account to see all her pics and vids i have of her

No thanks. I like these pics. I can't get on ML. I'm in china and they don't let us on a lot of websites. I'm stunned they let us on this one but I enjoy it. They also let us on Reddit but fuck that site. NO ML, though..

Ok heres more of her for you

fuck dude she is hot love her body

Why are you on this site right now? How are you not eating that asshole?

I'm not in love with that pussy but that asshole is magnificent

I would like her site without mothers

She not home or i would be haha

/m/Hotwifedoo

Let me know when you find her

Where is she?

Out to lunch with her bestfriend

whats that shit on her face?

A birthmark

Oh yeah. It's a normal time in the US. Why don't you text her and tell her how much you miss her ass. I've been gone for 2 months and the first thing I'm going to do when I get back to the states is put the kids to sleep and eat some ass. It's my wife's one and only kink. Some days she will just wake me up by sitting on my face. I'm not a sub kind of guy but I like that ass so much I can't help but just take it.

Pics?

Are you serious? She's a Shiite conservative. that's why it's so surprising she likes her ass eaten. I know she feels guilty about it because she never feeds me her ass on Sunday. That's her Church day.

Dam any pics of her at all?

Lucky man.

Cute blonde with tits and bush.