Fb faps

Fb faps
Post em if you got em

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BvXaL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone want to tribute her, I have more pictures?
please

please post more turkish/persian/arab girls

Anybody got some lookalikes?

vola
acvzmwyw

damn tight ass
any feet?
left

dude, did you post her a few days ago?
If you know her fb, please tell me

Of course I have feet And here's more

great, what about her ass? any slutty pics?

I wish I know. I just downloaded from here.

name? fb?

cleavage out of control

more?

love these types of white girl...

Relative conservative muslim, so slutty pics are sparse. I some tight jean butt pics though.

Used to date her and had nudes on an old AOL account, but they got deleted due to inactivity. Major bummer.

what a shame, she's damn cute. so no slutty stories then either eh?

some peeps in the old thread wanted an album of this slut, so here you go. she goes uni in nottingham but works as a stripper in London every few months. imgur.com/a/BvXaL

Alba Arrebola

To anyone who was looking for the girl from a facebook page, this is what you should be looking for.

Plenty of stories haha. Dated her on and off in high school. Never got her to take her panties off but did pretty much everything else...

Regularly felt her up under the bra on the way back from football games on the school bus (both in marching band). She once sucked my dick on the bus and even gave me a handjob to completion (it was dark), still don't know how we didn't get caught though.

more
so much for conservative lmao. that's one of the things i like about these girls, they all act so pure and innocent, but they are utter sluts within

One time we both ride in the back seat of a car her mom was driving while I felt her up and she gave me a handjob. Her mom was super conservative too, would've freaked out. We were so stupid haha.

kinda reminds me of my gf, your stories are damn hot

Totally. She initiated most of this. It was crazy. But she won't post revealing photos on fb... which is all I have access to now. Figures.

When her brother and mom were gone one night I snuck over to her house. I parked a couple blocks away and run over to decrease the chance of getting caught. When I got to her room we were all over each other. Me completely nude, her just in panties. I ended up cumming all over her tits. Good times.

also got a couple of vids

god damn, could you give names user?

A few weeks after I came on her tits though, she was late for her period. We were scared to death that somehow some of my load hit her panties and got her pregnant. Ended up being a false alarm though.

god she keeps getting hotter. sorry for you not having had the chance to fuck her, she sounds like a real good fuck.

>matpat

>these thighs
moar

facebook?

both

girl from class

same

wont happen sorry

wtf? child abuse heh

not too bad

kik?

also her pic

i dunt even know what it is

ass?

more both, right preferred
more right

left pls

looks like a slut

Thanks user. It's a true shame. Though I think she has got even more religious since we broke up. Even some photos wearing that head scarf thing sometimes.

more vids?

anyone interested in either of these two?

mexicans?
she's a slut still. wearing headscarfs is just a coverup, she would still suck dick wearing it.

that's all i got man

Anyone have the ginger girl with great things from last thread?

more in CKs?

2 is hot, 1 is not

which?

double dubs. She shy i bet she is

Right us white left is asian

Oh my

more right, ass and feet if possible

Where would you cum?