Where do you Sup Forumsros get your drugs? How easy is it to get ahold of them?

Where do you Sup Forumsros get your drugs? How easy is it to get ahold of them?
Also drug general thread

From my drug dealer.

Not today Mr. Policeman

Those are shitty looking mushrooms

At least my city has a thriving deepweb market with everything available 24/7, I'd try there.

But isn't tor lurking with police??

Yeah they did bust some people a while back, but our laws deny the police surveillance permits as long as the volumes stay relatively small. So for a quick fix, no problemo, no heat. For larger deals I would not know.

Grow your own drugs, otherwise you'll over pay and not appreciate them as much

Seattle here.
Anyone got a DMT connect in the 360? Mine just got busted.

What is the name of those e-cigarettes that you can put weed in?

Also can i put hash in them?

You find another let me know user, always wanted to try DMT. I'm in Mount Vernon

Bhang pens have hash in them already, otherwise you can get a cheap generic model on ebay

I smoke weed and I order it over the internet because that shit is easy to get in Canada.

Im in Snohomish to be exact, I heard DMT is more common your way and north around Bellingham, but I'm also in BHam every weekend and NO ONE has a connect around there so idk man.
If you REALLY wanna try it, go to Barter Faire. DMT is practically currency.

I need one without weed in it.

I just moved up here from Marysville/Everett so I just have those old connects for the standard shit (meth and heroin)

Walmart

I just buy them off the street. I live in Philly where half the city is an open air drug market. Never have to worry about losing dealers and shit, cause if someone gets busted, I can walk a couple houses down and buy the same thing from someone else.

amsterdam - o -

They're cubensis, i'm guessing you're used to libs?

But yeah they're shit in comparison, much easier to grow though

wount you get ripped off sometimes?

grow my own weed, collect shrooms in the wild, brother is chemist

from a dealer

Could you guys not just extract it yourselves? The root bark from which DMT is extracted is legal in most places and the extraction is as simple to follow as your average cooking recipe

Sometimes you get a shittier quality, but you never get 100% ripped off. Street dealers in a city filled with street dealers are business men and always try to outdo the competition. If word of mouth spreads that X has crap and Y's shit is better, people will flock to Y and X will not be able to support their business without doing something.

A friend has hookups - I'm a loner with one friend - well, one from childhood, some others who are sort of - meh friends. The kind you hang with once in a while but don't chat with other than that, you can't really be fully honest with.

The one childhood friend I could talk about raping a woman, and he wouldn't give me shit (I haven't, I'm just saying, we know everything about each other, and are really non-judgemental.)

I can get amazing weed from him, but haven't in awhile. LSD, same, but the LSD source puts low doses on blotters, so you need to buy 3-5 just to get there, one is by no means enough, it's like slightly being high.

Shrooms, from a neighbor of his, was nice stuff, made me feel normal.

If I ever really wanted harder drugs, I'd just go onto tor. As it is, I'm considering buying weed, but it's such a waste of money, and I am an addict through and through while on weed - I'll smoke an ounce in 2-3 days.

No they arent faggot. Obviously you know very little about the subject.

Oh yeah Im well aware of how easy extraction can be, I just dont really have anyyy time with work and school

To add to this, dealers are human and humans can die. Dealers aren't the only people who carry guns. If a dealer tries to rob a customer, they could end up dead just as fast as if it happened the other way around.

Youre an idiot. Psilocybin is psilocybin. Doesnt matter what strain you eat. Maybe you shouldnt do drugs.

If you gradually tone down the amount you put in your joints you'll be amazed how much you save. The best part is there's no need to try and "quit", it still feels like you're blasting the fuck out of it every day, you just find yourself with more shit to smoke.

I walk to my dealer/buddy's place. About 5 minutes away and he hooks me up with weed $4/gram, shrooms $6/gram, acid $10/blotter, blow $20/quarter gram.

What about falling under surveillance from ordering the bark? The bark is legal, the extraction is not.

Michigan in this post! We use the internet, then dealers, then stores.

That's understandable. Just a friendly reminder though that the land beyond all imagination is NEVER more than a short cook and three tokes away ;)

lucky you

My problem is, I'll smoke a bowl, then 30 minutes to an hour later, smoke again, by day 3 I am smoking 3-4 bowls.

Are you actually this fucking retarded? Psilocybin is psilocybin, yeah.

...WHICH IS THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON MUSHROOMS WITH A HIGHER CONCENTRATION OF THE STUFF ARE BETTER.

Libs have a higher concentration of psilocybin than cubensis you fuckhead

Yup. I've been lucky for 20 years!

a pretty white girl delivers weed to my house

That's the exact trap I fall into and I'm the one that gave the advice.

Still, somebody could benefit from it i guess

Keep your blinds shut, I guess. Maybe don't touch the bark for like a month after you order it; I doubt they'll pour enough resources into watching everything you do for that long

I heard real LSD is rare these days, and people are selling research chemicals that are similar to acid.
How much of that do you think goes on? Asking because I hope to find some good and real acid some day. Haven't done it in years.

Do you have depression or another disorder?

I think people who smoke to kill pain, end up using much more than people who are already happy.

Used to have a few dealers but they all sketched out.

Now my neighbor acquires for me. I smoke every day, but only a few batfuls at night, so I hit him up about once a month for anything from local homegrown highs to Cali medicals.

It's pretty easy but I feel bad having to use him as a middle man, even though it's infinitely more desirable than dealing with flaky dealers.

That sounds like the shittiest LSD I've ever heard of. Find a dealer who actually appreciates LSD and is aware of the fragility of such. Dealers who take good care of their tabs are messiahs.

That's why I only bought once, I aint paying for shit LSD, but got ripped off on it for sure.

What strain are you smoking that you gotta smoke a bowl every 30 minutes? I hit my bowl and I'm ripped for at least an hour.

It's more a boredom thing; when I have nothing to do each minute I stay sober is fucking torture. I think it could lead to depression if I didn't have a constant supply of bud to fill the void, although it'd be my own fault for my complete and utter lack of ambition

Different user, but it DOES matter what strain you eat, because some have naturally stronger concentrations.
And "psilocybin is psilocybin" is, by nature, not true. Mushrooms contain Psilocybin and Psilocin. Psilocybin metabolizes into Psilocin. 4AcODMT metabolizes into Psilocin.
The correct term is "Psilocin is psilocin", which is still silly to say.

I live in Texas and my neighbor is cool with me picking mushrooms from his cow field

If I'm dropping research chemicals now, I wouldn't know. Seems to be the same shit I've been hitting for 20 years. Always the same source, same buzz, same intensity.

Depends, it's high quality shit, and usually, when I quit for a bit, then go back, I can get ripped for a couple hours, but eventually, it goes down.

So, let's say I just bought an ounce last week, this week if I buy an ounce, I will smoke a bowl, then 30 minutes later want that heady high back, and smoke more and more. I need that heady high, I don't consider the burnout a high. So as I keep using it keeps getting shorter and shorter - time between smokes. Then I usually have 2-3 days of extreme self hatred when I can't get any smoke, and feel like utter shit.

Alright, sounds cool then. I heard they are similar but you can tell the difference.
The last acid I remember is window panes and album covers, seem to remember snoopy on some too.
Anyways I heard tests kits were cheap,like $5

Buy oil you outright degenerate.

Oil is a felony - and so not many people make it, especially since you actually lose money unless you use leaves that you were gonna toss anyway.

I think you're suffering from abundance my friend. When I get an oz. I definitely roll bigger and more often. When I buy by the 1/4, it lasts longer.

I know the feel man. I'm in exactly the same hole as you. I just keep smoking bowls like I'm puffing on a tobacco pipe..

Truthful trips. I've noticed that, that I can make a g or 2 last a day, but when I buy an ounce, I smoke so much more, it's insane.

Research chemicals are definitely everywhere, but most people are aware that its not LSD.
LSD isn't rare, its just hidden. I'd say theres arguably more LSD than RC's out there, its just a little trickier to get to.
Just keep asking trippy people and keep a test kit with you. Some research chemicals are tasteless like LSD. Only a small fraction, but its still there.
HOWEVER, ALD52 is classified as a research chemical, and thats just acetylated LSD

It's hit and miss. Real LSD is much more common than you'd expect, but the problem is you can never be sure whether or not it is LSD because of the research chems floating around. Generally though you can tell because of the duration; LSD lasts 8-12 hours where as with the alternatives, you start coming down after maybe 4. Also the fakes tend to taste a lot more bitter.

The last blotter I took was an album cover of Iron Maiden, Killers. Took 1 tab and had a wonderful 6 hour trip. My abs hurt the next day from laughing like fuck for 2 hours watching Greg Giraldo and Jeff Ross celebrity roasts. Then listened to Metallica Ride The Lightning. Shit was cash.

>acetylated
Had to Google that.
Not sure where I heard it was rare, maybe my weed growers forum.
I know some shroom growers, but never hear about acid. I'd trade mega buds for a few hits, like an ounce or so, np.

This dude knows whats good, just woke up about to take a fat dab

>laughing like fuck for 2 hours
Same happened to me one of my last trips, but can't remember why we were laughing, could have been fucking nothing.
I do remember it took us about 2 hours to roll a joint that day. Also tried to go for a drive, made it to the end of our 50 meter driveway and turned around, fuck that.

>put bud into rosin press
>acquire mass amount of rosin
>repeat until out of unpressed nugs
>take decarbed rosin chips and make edibles
>congrats, you've quadrupled your money
Its basically that easy. A rosin press is a literal gold factory investment.

I go to Uni. Easy to get drugs

I can get the highest quality of oils made all the way in CT so if you can't get any you are doing something wrong

> Laughing at nothing is fuck great. Spent many a trip laughing like a female hyena just trying to start a funny story, let alone actually tell it.

i know people and people know me in 24 h i can get everything you desire. today you im drinking and taking hydromorphone

I live in a small town in Ireland where everyone knows each other. I used to buy weed from the local butcher's boy. Then my dad caught us smoking and threatened him never to sell to me again lel. Haven't smoked since

Water extracted hash is better than BHO. That said, spread the shrooms people. I need some and dont see any at all, anywhere, ever. Also PAN CYANS are some of the best shrooms evar! Get some in your belly. Dude with the cheap hookup, your life rocks right now.

>not getting ALD-52 off the web and growing your own weed
>buying it from some shit head charging you 300% which realistically you are lucky if its even a lysergamide RC.

We are kind of in a golden age of lysergamides and I don't think a lot of people realize it. Just a matter of time until this shit is officially scheduled.

ice hash is nice because of the terpene content. Its rarely more potent but the terpenes well make up for it. Combining them is fun.

lol LSD is not 6 hours

>hurr every trip is identical to my bitter experience

uh ya actually LSD has a trip length you could set your watch to you moron.

Holy fuck you're retarded

Growing mushrooms is easier than jerking off. Plus you can dank trade for other shit.

your kidding right? Are you actually that stupid?

LOL. DRUG ADDICT CALLING PEOPLE STUPID. FUNNIEST FUCKING THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY.

Lel holy shit you're such a faggot.Those mushrooms are shit,look how long and skinny they are.Who ever grew those was a shit tier grower.

Assuming you get a perfect dose every time and believe that one Internet chart and also have identical brain configuration to whoever made it.... then I agree with you. Otherwise you're a retard

This
That fag got a research chemical.Real LSD is 12 hours

LSD has a half life in the human brain that is the same for everyone. This is true for a shit ton of drugs. Dose doesn't impact the length of the trip at all. If you take a tab and it is not identical to that graph you are not on LSD. Its really that simple. Why is that so hard to believe?

Impossible for me.

I've been wanting to smoke for years but can't find anybody. I've tried bars/shows in college towns but everybody I ask always tell me the same thing, I look like a cop. My own collegues at work even call me GI Joe. If I try to dress even stoner-like, I just look like a cop posing as a hippy. Impossible just asking around, but with how I look I can't even get offered anything.

Been saving up money to go to Colorado for vacation, probably in August. Maybe I'll be able to bring back some seeds.

mfw all the good stuff is in the stems

why is this thread full of retards spouting shit info

cringe

Erm sorry OP, I don't do drugs because I'm a good Christian boy

I've been dropping acid since 1985, kid. There were no research chemicals back then, fucktard. Same supplier, same buzz. 6 to 8 hours, 2 trips you for 10 to 12.
> Shove your lol up your ass.

Right so you're saying that if I take 1 tab or 2 straps that either way at hour 12 I'll be all dandy... you're a silly girl with silly dreams esmerelda!

>I've been dropping acid since 1985, kid. There were no research chemicals back then, fucktard
lmao there most certainly were, ever heard of STP you retard?

yes exactly. Its fucking science.

>kid

poster who says kid, himself confirmed for actual kid

Strips*

These are actually quality shrooms, Golden Teacher they are called and are partly dried.

I've had some pretty mind blowing experiences on them, more so than when I hand picked Liberty's.

I stopped smoking and doing drugs in general about 5 years ago but at my peak I knew 5 dealers that I can trust that had the good shit and 3 I would only go to if I couldn't get ahold of the other ones. Most of the time their shit was really hit and miss so I would only go there if I was really hurting.

Just reupped 2.5 g shard yesterday from a dealer I met while smoking a blast blunt outside a golden corral .. god I love legal states

I'm speaking of my experience with my supply chain, nippletits. Your recent experience through wikipedia amazes me, shitlord. How long is your beard asshole?

Dub dubz assneck.
Fuck off, boy.

Just tripped again friday night, have shrooms, lsd, mdma. Super easy to find everywhere