Why are britbongs teeth so fucked

why are britbongs teeth so fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allow me to answer your question with another question.
Do all americans really believe this?
I don't sit here like "jeez, why is every single american so fat hurdurr" because i knbow theyre all not, it's a stereotype.
I also don't watch jerry springer and think "wow, americans are all dumb rednecks!"

incest

Found the Brit who doesn't know what toothpaste is

This is the wrong website for reason, user.

all stereotypes are based on truth. my girlfriend happens to be from britain and she got a yuck ass mouth too

>Amerifags circle jerking whilst the British superiors fuck their women and country

I'll keep my crooked teeth over your cuck culture anyday :)

(((the british east india company))) bring sugar to britain.

later people like (((zucker))) making it from sugar beets.

then people need to buy listerine and stuff happymerchant.exe.

brit water isn't fluoridated.

unlike healthcare,nhs dentistry is limited to those on low income,welfare or pensions.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32883893

I think the real question is, "Why do Americans believe wholeheartedly what an episode of The Simpsons tells them?"

Cuckmericans BTFO!

You didn't deny it

What British superiors? We fucked you up in 1783 and you've been salty ever since.

Because that show is more reliable than our news organizations.

>We
Surprise, surpise, an American taking credit for something someone who lived hundreds of years ago did. I bet you believe in paying the descendants of slaves too.

And let's face it, isn't that just the saddest thing of all?

I dated a Brit once. She had crooked teeth.
But I brushed her teeth with my dick countless times

The saddest thing is having Homer Simpson as our president.

its a stereotype for the most part.

dental care wasn't as big as it was in america until recently, so when you look at older media you notice a lot of messed up teeth. its the kind of culture that believed it was a natural part of life, like americans think of balding.

but dental care is now pretty normal there. still not as much flouride in the water but we got our pineal glands that allow us to hypnotize your womens so itss a fair trade.

They're my ancestors and part of my history. It's a figure of speech in America. Typical British cuck who can't debate so he just spouts more salty nonsense.

No, they're the French, the Spanish, and everyone else who """you""" begged to save you.

>Mfw amerilards have worse teeth than their bong ancestors

Top kek.

/thread
pack it up boys

I'm a Brit fag, honestly most people I know have fine teeth. I have shit teeth, I have vampire teeth, I look goofy as fuck.

tits or gtfo

Its a popular stereotype but people in the UK are typically less concerned with their health than the average american.

Having work done at the dentist is notoriously expensive and sometimes for aesthetic purposes. Generally i feel people neglect their health more so here unless its close to life threatening. Society is becoming more and more health conscious soon this paradigm will die and the modern pill popping, gym member, juice pressing ideology that you live in will supersede it.

They don't have dentists in the united United Kingdom

it's an evolutionary trait they developed over the centuries to filter the leaves out of their tea

HE'S ADMITTING IT

Vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves when they raided british isles and left only ugly ones behind. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

That's why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth.

You might not do that.
but the EU sure does that everyday

Japan does too

Was lurking. But vamp teeth are a fetish of mine. More?