Why are Americans such vermin?

Why are Americans such vermin?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/6/7/11868840/moon-return-journey-to-mars-nasa-congress-space-policy
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keked

Cause we can do whatever the fuck we want. Have fun in you shitty country that no one cares about

Are you another butthurt eurofag that thinks he's entitled to say in our politics?

Why are you so jealous? You mad your shithole isn't the BEST IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORK?!? Not one country has an impact on earth like us. Fuck off.

If this is real, bet they made those for people who just got done with leg day. Shit sucks man

Let's laugh at the triggered amerifags!

See my image.

Your argument is invalid.

Enjoy your sharia law, eurocuck.

>landing on a glowing rock gives you credibility

You fucking retard. It's true, only US astronnauts have landed on the moon, but if it's unmanned missions then the list is longer and includes, Russia (or 'the reds' as you called them back in the day), China, India and Japan.
Also, we're not fucking arabs.
Eat shit and die.

LOL, enjoy the retarded BS you call an education :)

You got that right, one of you fat fucks falls over, we all know about it

The strawmans are real.

You faggits are the worst of what your respective countries have to offer

>Also, we're not fucking arabs.

No. Arabs are literally fucking you.

Also why the fuck would we want to send robots to a useless rock now?

We landed there 50 years ago just because we could. Space race is over and we won.

So I know this is a minor thing but you could use the escalator as a means to help you carry your free weights and shit more comfortably instead of going up stairs.

When you go to a "fitness" place like that, I can SWEAR to you that free weights are the first thing to go when you want to work out.

Also, going out on a limb but I think it's easier for someone who uses a walker to go up an escalator instead of a set of stairs.

It's all the freedom they think they have. Can't even run naked down the streets with an AK screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" But people think they are free...

Don't use logic with the retards. They are probably leftists. I swear to god leftism is a mental illness. Europe hasn't been relevant in what? 100 years? What a joke of a country lmao.

You try doing that in your country before I can credit you.

It'd only take the marines offering them a job

I'm guessing it's primarily for people who's legs are fucked up and are going in for physical therapy.

It could be them against one scrawny music major, I'll go with whoever has the fucking AR-15.

Not in eastern europe they're fucking not. Where the people are still corrupt to the bone and if you play your cards right you get rich quick.
Also, here's why we have to send robots to the moon. theverge.com/2016/6/7/11868840/moon-return-journey-to-mars-nasa-congress-space-policy

>Europe hasn't been relevant in what? 100 years? What a joke of a country lmao.
>Europe
>country
No fucking comment.

That looks like a shopping center, the stairs and escalators most likely were there before the 24hour fitness and it's just comical luck that it appears to lead only to them in a narrow shot

>Europe
>country

We got a potential screencap on our way. Count me in.

Actually not a bad point. Stairs after squats is tough titties.

Our education would be fine if niggers didn't drag us down.
Soirce: I'm a teacherfag

I got you Sup Forumsro.

if we can land a man on the moon we can land an icbm on your roof.

Perfect too bad we all die if something that big explodes in our atmosphere

The marines just won't be able to penetrate deep enough to wound the Africans, meaning the marines will loose.

You sound like a cuck

No, it was a poor joke about the exaggerated size of ones genitalia based on their ethnicity. If only i were as good as jokes as you were at projecting.

Savage

T. Cuck

>Europe
>Country
B4 you come to post bullshit you better finish your junior school idiot.

and then
That didn't take long.