If flight simulators teach you how to fly. What do killing simulators teach you?

If flight simulators teach you how to fly. What do killing simulators teach you?

how to fly?

>flight simulators teach you how to fly.
no

Whether or not you're a crazy person

How to cook?

how to kill pixels

>If flight simulators teach you how to fly.
That's a big "if".

BAN ASSAULT GAMES NOW!

Humans are evolved to kill, you don't a need a game to train someone to do that.

Are they? We don't have big teeth or claws or armour. How do you explain soldiers coming back from wars with PTSD?
We're not natural killers

They teach you not to discriminate.

How do you explain soldiers coming back without PTSD?

go read lord of the flies or something nigger
if you were raised in the wild like an animal, and weren't taught that killin is bad then you wouldn't have a problem with it

Abuse auto aim

trolls trolling trolls

That you can carry 4000 rounds and not die to bullet wounds.

Flight simulators show you actual plane mechanisms and instrumentation. Video games don't show you how to use a gun.

there are no killing simulators. there are games where you can kill living things to progress or gather points but non game teaches you exactly how to professional kill something like a flight simulator teaches you how to flight.

This is how you are taught to fly when becoming a pilot

I've killed a people in real life am I a murder?

depends on the circumstances

No, to become a pilot, you have to do a bunch of class work and then you go into a real aircraft, usually a C-172. Sims are pretty pointless, as there is a pilot teaching you in the aircraft. You dont get the same feel as flying an actual plane and felling G-Forces instead of looking at computer screens. The only point of sims is to teach you how to respond to an incident, like your birth. All in all, pilots go into real aircraft to learn to fly, not sims.
Source: I am currently learning to fly

Aim small, miss small?

really good game gta 3, I played it for long hours