Objectively Worst Mascots

>Ugly as fuck
>Only Indians fans like it
>Promotes racial stereotyping among children in it's purest form
>Belongs to a team who couldn't even stop the Cubs much less end their own drought
I'm aware there's far worse, but given the mistake by the lake lost recently I thought I'd honor them first. Show me what you have, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EB84hQ1CzPU&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

cry more

>Belonged to a team that couldn't keep it together
>Chewbacca rip-off
>Got killed off after Sonics moved to Jokelahoma

Butthurt Indians fans detected. Here's the deodorant you'll need for before and after you lose again.

>Sup Forums
>Wanting to get rid of something considered racially offensive

Stop sending faggots to my board.

So this is why kids fear mascots.

WTF

you act like thats a bad thing

i'm donald trump and I approve of this post

Hilary is a racist though

>>Promotes racial stereotyping among children in it's purest form

aaand here it is, here is the real reason you made this thread. You're a butthurt libtard fedora trying to create an issue about race where there is none. Go back to plebbit you faggot

heheh drumpf xDDD

give me karma points m'sirs!

thank you based bongbro

Careful with that edge.

spotted the white boi with guilt as big as his ego

OP here
Fuck off, anybody who actually listened to Trump this election cycle knows Trump isn't racist.
I'm voting Trump Britbong, I made this thread because I'm a Cubs fan.

>trying to create an issue

did england even have any natives to wipe-out and then caricature hundreds of years later?

who do you think was massacring the indians before america even existed

>pick your team name as the indians because of their fierce resistance to settlers
>use an indian as your logo
D00D U FUCKING RACISTS REEEEEEE

Cubs fan. Nice try nigger.

>Indians killing eachother
>Indians killing whites
>whites killing Indians
>whites are more efficient at it
>whites build the greatest country on earth in the space of 200 years where previously native americans had been living the same way for thousands of years
>someone whites are to blame for it all

ahh yes

Yes, the native celts were almost entirely wiped out in England and replaced by Anglo-Saxons.

Whilst there was fighting between Britain and the Indians, it wasn't that bad and by the time of the American Revolution they lived in relative harmony, a big reason for the Revolution to happen was because European settlers wanted to move west of the Appalachian mountains which was all designated as protected indian territory under royal decree.

I bet you've been a Cubs fan since three days ago.

Everyone fails to explain to me how is this racist.

>Belongs to a team who couldn't even stop the Cubs

so which of the other 28 teams are you a butthurt fan of?

Even outside the obvious racism it's such a corny lame ass logo, looks something you'd see in a small cities single A team.

Actual Tribe fan here. I'm wondering why the media has been sucking Cubs cock all season. The Tribe lost their best hitter in April, their #2 starting pitcher a month later, and were considered a long shot to even get a Wild Card spot.

And they took the Cubs to extra innings in Game 7. And somehow the Cubs are a "miracle team"?

What a load of bullshit. The Cubs were built to win it all from the end of last season, and the odd-on favorite all year.

The Tribe was the real story of the WS and the press didn't even know it.

Did you know he's not even a real Indian chief?

The Cubs, but every time we get really good we go cold and the other team beats us. This one time around however, we faced America's armpit that was riddled with injuries and dependent on two guys in their entire pitching staff. I thought I'd make this thread to shitpost their loss by attacking their mascot that looks drawn by an 8th grader while wanting to see other crap mascots. Instead I have all these wingnuts going on about racism because I brought up a fact.

I love it because it makes left wingers like OP mad

>Objectively Worst Mascots
All of them

The media doesn't care because the cubs winning is the bigger story. Yes the Tribe did a hell of a job fighting from underneath but that's not the more interesting story to the American people Yes the cubs were the odds on favorite to win but it didn't matter because "Curse".

It's the whole reason why there were 5 million people at the cubs celebration, the Cubs are America's "Daw shucks" underdog team. You have to look at things outside the Sports bubble.

It's also why the White Sox are pretty much an afterthought.

OP here, I'm a Trump supporter. I made this thread because I'm a Cubs fan. Why all you Sup Forums retards care more about the racial stereotyping fact than posting actual sports mascots and talking sports on a sports board is beyond me.

the washington nationals

>muh social darwinism

is that way faggot

Top kek, I still wonder why they continue to be Walgreens.

What the fuck, Stanford?

a fucking tree

Only in Europe.

Thanks, Germany.

racist mascot

racist mascot

racist mascot

racist mascot

If you're so weak minded that a simple picture can conjur up racial hatred, then you may be a liberal.

England literally had to find another native land and it's people so they could satiate their bloodlust and spread their disease, much like the spaniards.

I bet you live alone in a one bedroom apartment and had kraft easy mac for dinner last night before you cried yourself to sleep on an air mattress.

This is some serious projection action.

We invaded the world to find spicy food

I'm wondering why you are whining like a little bitch because the team that was supposed to win actually won

some of my friends say the indians logo is SO RACIST but i just dont see it. Maybe the fact that its red I guess but thats the team colors. All I see, and all I have ever seen when I look at the cleveland indians logo is a smiling native american, for a team named the Indians, named in honor of a native who played for them in the 1800s. I just dont understand how its racist.

>implying it wasn't a 100% accurate assessment of that faggot

Your friends are racists

I love you, user

>black men aren't actually black
>white men aren't actually white
>but if you call an indian a redskin, >muh racism

>American sports

>3-1

>All this politics and no sports

>If you're so weak minded that a simple picture can conjur up [insert issue here] then you may be a [insert faggot type here]

OP here, looks like you wingnuts are still triggered. Let me break it down:
Mascot offends large group of people=crap mascot. Your mascot is supposed to be likeable, not start up political controversy because your previous operators were retarded enough to put a shitty scribble of a drawing on a well publicized sports team and fans keep screaming to keep it.

not sure if shit tier or GOAT tier

>my opinion is objective
>

That depiction isn't so bad, but this one is. But why they used a slug as a sports mascot is anyone's guess given sports are fast.

>less than 1/2 of 1% of the population
>large number of people
Nice try, faggot

That's still over a million, which is a lot of people. Some kid's chicken scratch isn't worth all the fuss when they could easily replace it with a better drawn image that doesn't insult people.

>1 million is a lot
>1 million pennies
>10 thousand dollars
Tell me what it's like to be poor, you uneducated faggot

What the fuck does money have to do with this? I've never seen such logical fallacies ever before been used to so terribly.

U will never be this based

youtube.com/watch?v=EB84hQ1CzPU&spfreload=10

>I've never seen such logical fallacies ever before been used to so terribly
I wouldn't expect someone with your command of the English language to understand a logical argument.

Now you're just fishing, go sob in wherever it is you leaveland faggots congregate.

>why doesn't everyone agree with me?!
Maybe because you're on the wrong site, faggot

Butthurt faggot detected

>Sup Forums
>complaining about racial stereotyping

>Sup Forums is for faggots
>OP is a fag, as are all OPs
Try to keep up

>all OPs belong in Sup Forums
Sup Forums is now the only board with new threads

There are different kinds of faggots user.

nice bulge

>who are the britons?
>who are romans?
>who are anglos?
>who are saxons?
>who are normans?

England has been conquered by invading cultures many times.

Worst logo ever they didn't even try it's literally initials

>this fucking tumblrina again
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
and still you choose to come to Sup Forums

I don't mean this as an insult, I'm actually asking: what were you thinking when you came up with this for FIFA 2006?

It is a mystery to everyone.

>"reddit is a hivemind liberal shithole, i use it daily like everyone else on this site but i pretend to hate it because im le edgy ironic xdddd"

>"Sup Forums is a fourm for open discussion"

pick one

>tumblrina
Hey man, if your mascot pisses people off for reasons other than the losing team having to watch it dance around or smile at them in the stadium then it's a bad mascot. Why you idiots get triggered about that is beyond me.

So then this shouldn't trigger you altright faggots?

>i use it daily like everyone else on this site
found the redditor

>Only non-white mascots can be racist
>white people are always the instigators in these quests for "justice"
>white people find a handful of token indians to help support their "quest for justice" in order to validate it and say SEE THEYRE OFFENDED

>reputable organizations poll large communities of Indians and like 87% of them don't give a fuck

>white SJWs continue to push it anyway

Literally go die faggot.

Yes I'm mad.

I don't want Trump. I don't want Clinton. I just want this country to not be a bunch of fucking cunts who get offended at everything again.

>I just want this country to not be a bunch of fucking cunts who get offended at everything again
It's not like this isn't a worldwide phenomenon.

>implying people havent been bitching about "political correctness" for the past 2,000 years

shut up and deal with it faggots

OP here
Fuck off, I made this because I'm a Cubs fan and wanted to see some uglier and shittier mascots than the one the Cubs beat in the World Series. I'm not even white or an SJW; if a mascot insults people just by existing then it's a bad mascot. Mascots are supposed to be likeable and better looking than some middle schooler's racial stereotype.

For the past 200 years they have been mostly ignored though.

Cry more.