Wwyd to my wife?

Wwyd to my wife?

Make babies

Wwyd to my wife

I'd start by titty fucking her and having her look in my eyes. Flip her over and start pounding her asshole then move back to her tits and bust. WWYD to my wife?

Nice do yku want her motherless account for more pics and vids

OP I would have sex with her.

Great what holes would you fuck?

all five

Nice which would you blow your load in?

would cover her head in the bag so i wouldnt need to see her short hair while fucking her.

and then force her to cum over and over again

Ask her where her wedding ring was.

request a bigger pic

Want her mless?

This was before we where married we have been married less than a year

Would You impregnate her

mless?

would cum all over her pussy in a gangbang (Withlut her taking the pill)

Otherwise i would still cum inside her if she is on the pill

How many guys Would be in the gangbang Would I be watching?

How many can she handle?
You would be 50 cm from her pussy. Seeing how i thrust my penis in and out of her pussy

I'd take her out on a nice date. Maybe a nice recreational park or a market, something to get her spirits high. After enjoying a lovely evening on the town I'd take her back to my place and ask her to join me for some wine and sweets. After she starts getting drunk I'd then proceed to tell her how wonderful she is, that she'd be such a great parent and is very attractive. By that time she'd be so drunk and aroused shed give in to anything I did.
At first I'd take off her top and I clip her bra, letting her breasts droop down. After sucking on them for a few minutes I'd then take off the rest of our clothes and get on top of her, kissing her neck. Starting slow with missionary in her pussy, but quickly escalating to the point where it's almost constant slapping against her ass. After she almost cums we'd switch positions, and I'd take her from behind in the ass. It may be her first time with anal but lord almighty she would be tight. As soon as my climax arises as well as hers we cum and squirt and pant. Pulling out is like scooping the inside of a Twinkie out, the white stuff dripping down her ass.

Fucking great user! Diamonds here. I already enjoy doing that to her, anal isn't her favorite - unless you're touging her asshole. It is tight. So fucking tight.

At least 4 guys at once, two behind, one mouth, one tits. You'd be chained down in a chair from the other side of the room naked so you couldn't stroke your cock.

As many as she wants give me the story of it

Her motherless account

wwyd to my gf?

ill take

Hard and tight. Very nicely done, user. You chose well.

I'd take her to the Kink.com studios in the SF Armory, where we would use her as the center of attention for the next Public Disgrace vid.

Bound to the wall. Canvas bag on her head. Her body exposed for all of us to enjoy.

Something like this:

I would make you two go out for dinner. And make you buy her vibrating panties.
And make you give me a remote for it.
At dinner i will start turning it on and off. and when she is horny and wants to fuck you i would come over and sit with you guys.

Even though she is horny and wants to go home we make her sit at the bar and start drinking. When she is a bit tipsy we end up in the same taxi and drive to "your place". I start turning the panties on and off again. And we tell her it was me all along.

More for pic ;)

Make her suck me and blow my load all over her face and tits.
After i would send her out to get me some beers. Without allowing her to clean herself

She's all fresh and pretty now, but she's going to come home smelling like cum and strange pussy. Once she gets taken to the edge, there's no going back.

Is that really what you want?

Lick her asshole till she begs me to fuck her in the ass

/m/Hotwifedoo let me know when you find her

leave your kicks if you want more

In the evening i would make her give me a sloppy bj. All the lube she is going o get when i fuck her in the ass while she bends over onto the bed

more of this tight little cum dumpster?

drug her and sell her on the black market slave trade

nice... pierced

I would play with that piercing.
Then i would connect a weak electric circuit to it. and control a bit of electricity going thorugh it

Why don't you check out Snapcha z .com fap to schools hottest girls pics

Wwyd? Parties every night wearing shit like this

need a better pic

burry my face in those tits
while i slowly fuck her.
Whenever she starts moaning or moving i pinch her nipples a bit

then i would turn her around, burry my ass in those cheecks and start licking her pussy. Sniffing my nose in her ass and make her tremble from lust

(leave kik for more in private later, will still continue here)