As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

Fuck the skinny one

Enslave the fat one and make her run on a treadmill for hours at a time until she's skinny. A hog like that will keep her titties. Then I give her nonstop buttlove.

Only make children with the skinny one for good genes to the future.

Fuck the fat one daily but never impregnate her.

Funny picturing her buck naked wearing nothing but 19th century style slave chains and a collar while that belly and those big fat tits bounce and glisten on a modern treadmill.

Fuck, keep her in a pig sty when she's not running, too.

Find remains of cryogenic sperm bank. Breed harem. Wait.

The irony being that being a bigger, sturdier woman with big fat udders that could feed a small village makes fatty a far better breeder than skinny, even if skinny would look cute naked and with a huge swollen belly and tiny teats leaking mother's milk on that tiny frame.

A+ idea turning the last two women alive (probably dykes and feminists too, on top of that) into breeding stock against their will...

I'd have the fat one force feed the skinny one until she's got enough meat on her bones to satisfy me, then fed that fat one nothing but cum until she's lost enough weight for my liking.

After this, I'd breed the both over and over again.

Damn I love this gif. You weren't by chance the user in the previous thread that suggested we breed them with animals, were you?

Who is the autistic semen demon on the left tho?

No, but I can stand to hear more about that idea though!

they're both fucking hot

so they essentially take turns being bound in some way with their mouths forced open?

Really? You'd think one would just appeal to chubby chasers or the skinny to tomboy/dyke hunters, but not both.

You are a credit to mankind, friend.

In their own weird everday girl kind of way, yes.

There was an user in a previous thread that suggested we breed them with animals as well as ourselves! That user and I talked about it at length for a while and it was hot!

Exactly!

Can she still be considered a semen demon if she's probably a lesbian and/or a feminist?

Assuming you owned them both, how would you dress them up/present them to make the best out of their everyday nerdgirl hotness?

do both duh

If you tie her up and force her to take semen, her sexuality/political beliefs don't matter.

that doesn't sound like a semen demon, that sounds like a rape victim

Of course. Just makes it more fun when I yell TRUMP 2020!!! during sex.

It is fun to fuck ppl that are the opposite politically. Is that a fetish?

I've considered this, and it's obvious that humanity has had a good run but nothing can last forever so I have to go find a remote hilltop where the gieger counter ticks the least and be a hermit that spends all his time hunting and fishing until I die. Those two won't survive a month after a nuclear war, in fact the skinny one probaby dies from radiation poisoning or starves to death inside of a week and the other one if she's smart enough to avoid the radioactive hotspots won't want to live enough to eat the skinny one after she dies...

That sounds hot as fuck, especially if you told them that you somehow were able to alter their biology so they can be knocked up by any animal at any time while locking them naked and on all fours for breeding and just before you let some kind of animal (multiple animals) into the room to rape them to within an inch of their lives...

you need to check yourself into an institution

>when I yell TRUMP 2020!!

End of world, only man left scenario...

Yells out dead president's name during sex.

Species ends right there.

Funny enough that's EXACTLY what the user in the other thread suggested/ I'd love to alter the biology of a woman so she get get knocked up by animals, and carry litters, lay eggs, etc.

Oh yeah. And these girls are so obviously at one particular end of the political spectrum that it would be easy as fuck to know how to best degrade and humiliate them.

Shit, march them down the street wearing nothing but MAGA hats (maybe humiliating stuff written on their bodies in magic marker) during a Trump rally for fun, even if you don't give a shit about politics either way.

Do we have a Geiger counter?

The one on the right is a comic book or graphic novel artist from or in Portland Oregon. There are a few pics of her floating around and she is pretty fucking hot. Idk if lesbian but I'm into it, to be fair I have a thing for pale brunettes so there's that.

Great minds think alike!

Also, this would be a great way to keep yourself stocked up with meat and milk in an apocalypse, assuming they give birth to whole animals rather than crazy animal/human hybrids.

What animals were you talking about?

Kill myself

Same girl?

Because I would definitely fuck her pussy into Bubbleyum too.

I was talking about giving birth to actual animals! Honestly I just find the whole idea both amusing and arousing. Fucking them both to withing an inch of their life, cumming in them, then letting a wild boar or something have it's way with them.

It's just too unlikely that we survive a nuclear war. Can you make the apocalypse happen due to a virus that the three of us are the only ones with immunity to? Looking at them and knowing myself surviving a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse just isn't rational.

I'd fuck them both constantly, and make as many babbys as possible. The future of humanity depends on it! Besides, when supplies start running scarce, the fat one won't stay fat for long.

Yes, this is her. The other pics I've seen are from the event in OP's pic, another event that looked similar, then maybe a couple promotional ones Idk.

There was an image I stumbled upon that was an artsy nude type, could not confirm it was her.

Even better, maybe aliens just scoop up everybody else and just leave you three behind precisely because you guys wouldn't survive a true apocalypse.

Funny imagining an average guy stuck with two average women as a modern day Adam and Eve(s).

What am I doing to do with lesbians?

CAN SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST MORE OR LINK TO ALBUM

Would you physically abuse them too while fucking them, or just leave that up to whatever animals you set upon them?

I'm wondering how much abuse and humiliation they get aside from forced bestiality and unwanted bestial motherhood....

my dude..

at this point, I'm willing to fuck anything that is biologically female...

>drawing the line at biology and not a masculine penis

need sauce on this

>wat do?
a threesome, retard

What kind of stupid question is that?
Kill the fat one, fuck the slim one with the lesbian haircut.

Anyone who disagrees is a degenerate niggerfaggot.

user please.

I'd creampie both of those girls gladly after pic related.

No end of the world situation needed.

OP went to college with both of these girls 15 years ago. They both turned him down, and, seeing as how he is a raging loser, he is still not over it. I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?

eat the fat one, breed with the skinny one

Clearly I'm not the "last man on earth", bruh

Kill the left one and use her for food
Fuck the skinny one until the cancer from the radiation takes over and turns us both into steaming piles of puss...

I'd like to hear how you'd like to take out that 15 years of pent up aggression on them now.

Man 12 years is a long time to wait.

i really dont know, we would probably die anyway, im not even sure we could get children, and if so, give birth to it, and keep it alive,

so thats a stupid question really, if that were to happen, might as well say "you are the last remaining humans and will die in a few years, what do?" wouldnt make a difference

you wont survive, who knows, maybe wild animals kill you, you starve to death, etc

anyway, i guess i would "reproduce" with either one, the fat one would get a lil slimmer with time probably, before she finally die. It would also depend on the conditions we are in

Like near a supermarket? in the middle of nowhere? Too vague to say anything

>Kill the left one and use her for food
You could feed nations with that score. Just saying.

I would have a lot of threesomes with two mediocre ladies.

mah nigs

only question is how to prepare fatty, and if skinny gets any

Ironically, fatty is a cow who should be bred with a bull, but she would explode before too long with a full-sized calf brewing in that fat round (but still sadly human) belly.

thats actually the wrong view. Fat girl has the genetic disposition that work=reward in form of calories. The skinny one doesn't have as much of a sensitive towards working to receive calories so would be less useful in strenuous times.

first extract the oil, you can heat a small city for 4 winters

>how they invented beef cows

I think the bigger question is what lengths you're willing to go to when the last two women in history want to have nothing to do with you, the last living men, assuming all three of you are miraculously in the same town but they're probably trying to fend for themselves and/or actively trying to avoid being raped by a Sup Forums user.

I'm on Sup Forums on Sup Forums, I'm hardly "average" you think your what "strong" enough or "smart" enough to survive an apocalypse any better than I am?? What good is strong or smart to radiation poisoning? If anything I'd be better suited to survival as I feed both of them YOUR body, after all only one of us has to avoid kuru. I just bet that I am more adaptable than you, I would LITERALLY do ANYTHING to survive.

It's kind of cute imaging two nerd girls with such different body types forced to pull my chariot in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, or treated like pets or livestock in an abandoned kennel or farm.

What animal should each be treated like as pets/livestock? What should their pet/livestock names be?

What, by forcing women to get raped by bulls?

So we've all kind kinda sorta cannibals all this time?

I like your fucked up alternate history.

I'd try to repopulate the planet with the help of those two fine young ladies and some sperm from a lab or clinic.

Yeah, fatty could be put to work pulling plows AND as hearty breeding stock who could produce a dozen children, all while skinny would probably die in childbirth during her first pregnancy.

Skinny would be a better maid/fuck toy/human furniture/trophy/whatever on contraceptives.

Ideally, I would have magic Q powers that allow me to inflict spontaneous and instantaneous pregnancies on either of them whenever I like.

Snap my fingers and either of them suddenly become 9 months pregnant with whatever I want - animals or people - so I really *could* have the option to start humanity again if I wanted to, or just torture each of them with the threat of spontaneously knocking them both up with litters of piglets or something if they ever disobey me.

Push come to shove I just turning both into breeding machines for the rest of their lives, popping out 6-7 babies apiece each week.